Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the worst hatchlings ever????
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 134 135
sorry for the delay guys i got very distracted with veils again sdghjksdfg

@FiStaszek oh heck, thanks for catching that for me! i'll go fix that now :D

@AoiNoRyuu thank you for the bids! (ngl 98 looks almost like her grandpa so it is strange for me to see her looking different lol, but those are funky!) (for my ref: 98/96)

@717Cole thank you as well, i'll get you down! C: (ref: 95)

@Aoji thank you, i'll get you down! (ref: 92)

@SilverRipple thank you very much, getting you down too! (ref: 94)
sorry for the delay guys i got very distracted with veils again sdghjksdfg

@FiStaszek oh heck, thanks for catching that for me! i'll go fix that now :D

@AoiNoRyuu thank you for the bids! (ngl 98 looks almost like her grandpa so it is strange for me to see her looking different lol, but those are funky!) (for my ref: 98/96)

@717Cole thank you as well, i'll get you down! C: (ref: 95)

@Aoji thank you, i'll get you down! (ref: 92)

@SilverRipple thank you very much, getting you down too! (ref: 94)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@717Cole
40g on WhatAreYou #64999945
@717Cole
40g on WhatAreYou #64999945
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire updating, thank you!
@Cynderfire updating, thank you!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi, I'd like to put a SB on 64999993 please. (He was born on my birthday!)
@Alphazi, I'd like to put a SB on 64999993 please. (He was born on my birthday!)
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@winterprism aw heck, happy belated birthday!! i'll go put you down now ^^
@winterprism aw heck, happy belated birthday!! i'll go put you down now ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
They’re terrible I love them
They’re terrible I love them
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
@Cynderfire @Aoji @winterprism @SilverRipple @AoiNoRyuu i'm so sorry for the delay guys, IRL stuff has really hit me hard and i've just really not been present. i'll go send you guys your dragons in a moment; thank you for bidding, and i hope you enjoy!

@Jaguarthecat lmao thank you, im glad you do!
@Cynderfire @Aoji @winterprism @SilverRipple @AoiNoRyuu i'm so sorry for the delay guys, IRL stuff has really hit me hard and i've just really not been present. i'll go send you guys your dragons in a moment; thank you for bidding, and i hope you enjoy!

@Jaguarthecat lmao thank you, im glad you do!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi. Thank you & no worries. Life gets crazy sometimes, I hope everything is ok though!!
@Alphazi. Thank you & no worries. Life gets crazy sometimes, I hope everything is ok though!!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@Alphazi heyo!! when you get the chance, could i please have my name on the pinglist updated from marge to eonflute? thank youuu [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Alphazi heyo!! when you get the chance, could i please have my name on the pinglist updated from marge to eonflute? thank youuu
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
I just hatched these two (who are also Naomi and Gengyar descendants): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65704018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657041/65704018_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65704019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657041/65704019_350.png[/img][/url] Both of them are for adoption, but I'm going to send them travelling if they're not adopted by the end of tomorrow. @DragonWarrior333 @Polkadotzebra @ruggafluff @Aprycus @LifeRockingItOut @CosmicFalcon @Hisscale @Decaffeinated @DoctorAlphys @havarti2 @SprinklesTheCat @PepperClove @Permyriad @Babs3 @Mida @Myself @jamesfitz3 @Hnai @Sunken @Calara @SwiftHart @Izunia @Twowingsforever @Susinko @Slime @Lunartwist @Sheona @riverview @Pool @Kyvanna @immortalhd @Plagueheart @kyruiz @MidnightWatcher @Nawtilus @DatMoonGamer @CuddlyAlpaca @peachcream @ambientmagic @FairyForestKing @Midorikage @Estelletea @taniquetil @ProbablySkeletor @knightsoftarot @SaintBenadryl @CorruptedSparrow @tinypumpkaboo @RuvikVictoriano @After @Starcloud @Reithya @Thardus @bittersweetlove @thatoneEmokid @Graffinn @ultimatedirk @Weredogalism @MysteryGyn @DracoDiscovery @Illyrael @Lixue @DragonFeral @Wufflesnuff @mayanaz @DarkSkyTheDemon @SaltyGhost @kylonaberrie @Forestgreeen @antivehicular @Saphira455 @G0NE @Kilwin @cut73ry @Dragonraven21 @GamingArtist @Digimon11 @pokemoncha @Woohoorandom @717Cole @Marge @autumnbee @Silanah @winterprism @Cynderfire @Haftlinger
I just hatched these two (who are also Naomi and Gengyar descendants):

65704018_350.png

65704019_350.png

Both of them are for adoption, but I'm going to send them travelling if they're not adopted by the end of tomorrow.

@DragonWarrior333 @Polkadotzebra @ruggafluff @Aprycus @LifeRockingItOut @CosmicFalcon @Hisscale @Decaffeinated @DoctorAlphys @havarti2 @SprinklesTheCat @PepperClove @Permyriad @Babs3 @Mida @Myself @jamesfitz3 @Hnai @Sunken @Calara @SwiftHart @Izunia @Twowingsforever @Susinko @Slime @Lunartwist @Sheona @riverview @Pool @Kyvanna @immortalhd @Plagueheart @kyruiz @MidnightWatcher @Nawtilus @DatMoonGamer @CuddlyAlpaca @peachcream @ambientmagic @FairyForestKing @Midorikage @Estelletea @taniquetil @ProbablySkeletor @knightsoftarot @SaintBenadryl @CorruptedSparrow @tinypumpkaboo @RuvikVictoriano @After @Starcloud @Reithya @Thardus @bittersweetlove @thatoneEmokid @Graffinn @ultimatedirk @Weredogalism @MysteryGyn @DracoDiscovery @Illyrael @Lixue @DragonFeral @Wufflesnuff @mayanaz @DarkSkyTheDemon @SaltyGhost @kylonaberrie @Forestgreeen @antivehicular @Saphira455 @G0NE @Kilwin @cut73ry @Dragonraven21 @GamingArtist @Digimon11 @pokemoncha @Woohoorandom @717Cole @Marge @autumnbee @Silanah @winterprism @Cynderfire @Haftlinger
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 134 135