Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Hoard/GameDB] Add seasonal recipe mark
1 2 3 4
Support as well! I was pretty surprised to see that this wasn't the case yet!
Support as well! I was pretty surprised to see that this wasn't the case yet!
Support! Seasonal items are the ones I'm MOST likely to screw up with, because the window where they matter is so small it's easy to forget about them the rest of the year.

I went through and locked the NotN ones right off just to make sure, but I know there's others I haven't thought of.

Edit: I think those types of items also need better information in the database, people shouldn't have to fill the gap by adding comments to inform others, and players shouldn't have to remember to check the comments section just to see if there's a limited time use.
Support! Seasonal items are the ones I'm MOST likely to screw up with, because the window where they matter is so small it's easy to forget about them the rest of the year.

I went through and locked the NotN ones right off just to make sure, but I know there's others I haven't thought of.

Edit: I think those types of items also need better information in the database, people shouldn't have to fill the gap by adding comments to inform others, and players shouldn't have to remember to check the comments section just to see if there's a limited time use.
Support! As well as personal markings.

I do worry that this may make annoying tags for things like Salt/Sand (which is frequently used as a skin ingredient for festival brews), but that might also be a boon for others.
Support! As well as personal markings.

I do worry that this may make annoying tags for things like Salt/Sand (which is frequently used as a skin ingredient for festival brews), but that might also be a boon for others.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
oh yes please!! i've been keeping my notn items in my vault since before the revamp and i'm so glad i did since they don't have labels lol. seasonal labels would be helpful since the items can still retain some value year-round, even if their functional use is only temporary every year!
oh yes please!! i've been keeping my notn items in my vault since before the revamp and i'm so glad i did since they don't have labels lol. seasonal labels would be helpful since the items can still retain some value year-round, even if their functional use is only temporary every year!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Support, I was honestly surprised when I poked the new hoard today and saw those things *weren't* marked.
Support, I was honestly surprised when I poked the new hoard today and saw those things *weren't* marked.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="tmplr" date="2020-10-22 12:28:17" ] [quote name="Entrapta" date="2020-10-22 07:38:32" ] oh no oh no I probably converted countless needed items because of this just a few minutes ago weeps Support definitely, we have notn coming and I'm a prime example of an accident caused by not knowing Then again I could also have done my research... Oof [/quote] and now you have item restoration option! :) [/quote] @Entrapta Since the other person didn't ping you. There is some sort of item restoration! Unfortunately, it only works for [i]hoard sold[/i] items, and not things converted into food. But it may help a bit. ----- In other news, support! I almost sold a couple of NotN things that are newer, and so I didn't recognize them as well. If they want a separate icon, maybe a little flower? To indicate "This is sometimes used for Stuff". Then people can check for more specifics. Or, I do like the idea of greyed out Swipp/Baldwin icons.
tmplr wrote on 2020-10-22 12:28:17:
Entrapta wrote on 2020-10-22 07:38:32:
oh no oh no I probably converted countless needed items because of this just a few minutes ago weeps

Support definitely, we have notn coming and I'm a prime example of an accident caused by not knowing

Then again I could also have done my research... Oof

and now you have item restoration option! :)
@Entrapta Since the other person didn't ping you. There is some sort of item restoration! Unfortunately, it only works for hoard sold items, and not things converted into food. But it may help a bit.

In other news, support! I almost sold a couple of NotN things that are newer, and so I didn't recognize them as well. If they want a separate icon, maybe a little flower? To indicate "This is sometimes used for Stuff". Then people can check for more specifics. Or, I do like the idea of greyed out Swipp/Baldwin icons.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I support this too!
I support this too!
Yes!I was just thinking about this!

Tottaly suppourt this idea
Yes!I was just thinking about this!

Tottaly suppourt this idea
Support, was just noticing the festival currencies not having a feature use category!
Support, was just noticing the festival currencies not having a feature use category!
jd4Povy.png
Support! A festival button would be fantastic for these. At least for the ones that come back on a regular basis, like the Valentine Swans and the NOTN stuff.

And put info on when to get seasonal items, like the Seaspray apparel. When you go to the database for any of the Seaspray items, it says 'It is not currently possible to acquire this item.' Or list the bundle they can be bought in, which ALSO says that. And these are items that come back every year on a set schedule. Is it really that hard to add a line of text to a description? Just put in 'This item can be acquired with this method on these dates.' And we'd be satisfied.
Support! A festival button would be fantastic for these. At least for the ones that come back on a regular basis, like the Valentine Swans and the NOTN stuff.

And put info on when to get seasonal items, like the Seaspray apparel. When you go to the database for any of the Seaspray items, it says 'It is not currently possible to acquire this item.' Or list the bundle they can be bought in, which ALSO says that. And these are items that come back every year on a set schedule. Is it really that hard to add a line of text to a description? Just put in 'This item can be acquired with this method on these dates.' And we'd be satisfied.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4