Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84
I love this! Thank you so much!
I love this! Thank you so much!
I can finally store the 28 pages of skins and 42 pages of clothing that have been wasting away in my main hoard! Its about time!
I can finally store the 28 pages of skins and 42 pages of clothing that have been wasting away in my main hoard! Its about time!
7,450/25,000 Gems saved for G1 Projects
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbaaqxb.gif
This is what I've been waiting for. One of the coolest updates ever :)
This is what I've been waiting for. One of the coolest updates ever :)
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
Sweet crunchy dragon snacks, I love this! I can finally sift through all my JUNK and not worry about it being Swipp/Den/Baldwin stuff!
Sweet crunchy dragon snacks, I love this! I can finally sift through all my JUNK and not worry about it being Swipp/Den/Baldwin stuff!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Seriously, this is the best update the site has had in quite a long time. Thank you so much!!!
Seriously, this is the best update the site has had in quite a long time. Thank you so much!!!
Such a great QoL update! And oh my gosh, being able to see what items are used in other site features directly in the hoard is a life saver. Thank you for that!
Such a great QoL update! And oh my gosh, being able to see what items are used in other site features directly in the hoard is a life saver. Thank you for that!
DmlTJ6X.png
I do miss sort by food type.
I do miss sort by food type.
tumblr_pmowq1jUfi1xmuhr3o1_r1_1280.png
@tsubi
If you click on the search button you will see a box on the lower right with a dropdown list of food types. It's just one extra click away.
@tsubi
If you click on the search button you will see a box on the lower right with a dropdown list of food types. It's just one extra click away.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Am I missing it? This is all awesomness but I can no longer go through my food by food groups?
Am I missing it? This is all awesomness but I can no longer go through my food by food groups?
Love the update but finding it difficult to know how many points each food item is worth now.
Perhaps as well as being able to sort via item rarity there could be a way to sort into number of food points?
Love the update but finding it difficult to know how many points each food item is worth now.
Perhaps as well as being able to sort via item rarity there could be a way to sort into number of food points?
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84