Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Hoard Revamp] Option to Unhook Actions
I'm not seeing anything mention this right off the bat (though there is this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2922775]similar thread[/url]), so here's my suggestion/pleading words. I LOVE LOVE this update SO much, but I'm having trouble adjusting to the hooked hoard actions bar. I have a [i]very[/i] large laptop screen (1920x1080, typically the largest) and can only see two rows of items at a time without scrolling due to the large overhead of the hoard page. Technically, it's not even two rows, since the bottom of the items, which denotes usage, is cut off. Full screenshot below. I cannot explain quite why this bothers me [i]so[/i] much, but I've had at least one other person agree with me (who can personally only see a single row themself). [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/640673859485302812/768939711028527124/unknown.png[/img] I would love for either or both of these options in alleviating the issue: [LIST] [*]Allow the hoard setting option to "unhook" the actions bar from the bottom of the screen [*]Decrease the overhead on the hoard page, allowing more items to be viewed without scrolling. (I'm not sure how this one could reasonably be accomplished, and would honestly be happy with just the former option) [/LIST]
I'm not seeing anything mention this right off the bat (though there is this similar thread), so here's my suggestion/pleading words.

I LOVE LOVE this update SO much, but I'm having trouble adjusting to the hooked hoard actions bar.

I have a very large laptop screen (1920x1080, typically the largest) and can only see two rows of items at a time without scrolling due to the large overhead of the hoard page. Technically, it's not even two rows, since the bottom of the items, which denotes usage, is cut off. Full screenshot below.

I cannot explain quite why this bothers me so much, but I've had at least one other person agree with me (who can personally only see a single row themself).

unknown.png

I would love for either or both of these options in alleviating the issue:
  • Allow the hoard setting option to "unhook" the actions bar from the bottom of the screen
  • Decrease the overhead on the hoard page, allowing more items to be viewed without scrolling. (I'm not sure how this one could reasonably be accomplished, and would honestly be happy with just the former option)
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Maybe an option to move the buttons to the side instead of having them at the bottom?
Maybe an option to move the buttons to the side instead of having them at the bottom?
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
Absolutely support a change to this. I'm so glad someone else is bothered as well. I'm only missing one row at the bottom on my screen, but even when I put the maximum # of items per page like I want to it still bothers me. My hoard items feel...crowded almost.

I can see how having the buttons always on screen would be useful, of course, but I would absolutely love the option to just have the whole hoard screen be flat like it originally was. At the very least, having the fade/dividing bar be a lot smaller would be appreciated.
Absolutely support a change to this. I'm so glad someone else is bothered as well. I'm only missing one row at the bottom on my screen, but even when I put the maximum # of items per page like I want to it still bothers me. My hoard items feel...crowded almost.

I can see how having the buttons always on screen would be useful, of course, but I would absolutely love the option to just have the whole hoard screen be flat like it originally was. At the very least, having the fade/dividing bar be a lot smaller would be appreciated.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
Support!

Even though I have an average-sized monitor, my eyes always get stuck following the hooked actions bar, and it's really distracting, especially with the white fade gradient.
Support!

Even though I have an average-sized monitor, my eyes always get stuck following the hooked actions bar, and it's really distracting, especially with the white fade gradient.
GfdOpRB.png
FRT+3 EST
Leviathan He/Him
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
ICG6XZr.png
GfdOpRB.png
Yes, this has been bothering me as well. I also miss the old vault and hoard icons. I feel like they made everything seem more... realistic kinda. Like you were actually in a hoard/vault. And I miss the more definite border around it. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to see which items I can hoardsell without worrying I'm selling of something I'm gonna need later. [quote name="Marmotin" date="2020-10-22 14:29:34" ] Maybe an option to move the buttons to the side instead of having them at the bottom? [/quote] I like this idea as well. If any of these suggestions get made into another option, (also, adding an option to change it to the way it is right now for the people that like it this way might be helpful) I would greatly appreciate it.
Yes, this has been bothering me as well.
I also miss the old vault and hoard icons. I feel like they made everything seem more... realistic kinda. Like you were actually in a hoard/vault. And I miss the more definite border around it. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to see which items I can hoardsell without worrying I'm selling of something I'm gonna need later.

Marmotin wrote on 2020-10-22 14:29:34:

I like this idea as well. If any of these suggestions get made into another option, (also, adding an option to change it to the way it is right now for the people that like it this way might be helpful) I would greatly appreciate it.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
This is exactly how I interpreted the other thread you've linked, so I support this too I guess XD
This is exactly how I interpreted the other thread you've linked, so I support this too I guess XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
big support, same reasons as the other thread. hoard organization revamp isn't helpful if you can't actually see anything. buttons to the side or maybe at the top seems to be a good idea, rather than having it float around at the bottom
big support, same reasons as the other thread. hoard organization revamp isn't helpful if you can't actually see anything. buttons to the side or maybe at the top seems to be a good idea, rather than having it float around at the bottom