Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84
I thought if we selected all and tried to sell them that it would sell the items that were sellable and skip the ones that aren't (such as Baldwin materials). Maybe I was just confused but that seems a bit tedious that I can't select all items to sell. I can just move all my materials to my vault I guess but I liked having them in my hoard for easy access.
I thought if we selected all and tried to sell them that it would sell the items that were sellable and skip the ones that aren't (such as Baldwin materials). Maybe I was just confused but that seems a bit tedious that I can't select all items to sell. I can just move all my materials to my vault I guess but I liked having them in my hoard for easy access.
[quote name="Rainbowe" date="2020-10-22 12:17:19" ] [size=2]I thought if we selected all and tried to sell them that it would sell the items that were sellable and skip the ones that aren't (such as Baldwin materials). Maybe I was just confused but that seems a bit tedious that I can't select all items to sell. I can just move all my materials to my vault I guess but I liked having them in my hoard for easy access. [/quote] [size=2]@Rainbowe I made a suggestion for this exact problem [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2922776]here[/url]. Hopefully staff will fix it!
Rainbowe wrote on 2020-10-22 12:17:19:

@Rainbowe I made a suggestion for this exact problem here. Hopefully staff will fix it!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Beautiful update, my only gripe is the sticky navigation at the bottom. It's driving me nuts already. XD
Beautiful update, my only gripe is the sticky navigation at the bottom. It's driving me nuts already. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
The colored 'this is useful' bars are making me weep tears of joy. Easy hoard cleanout! No more flipping back and forth to check a list! YES!

Edit: I think it's also new that it shows how much the items sold for? I appreciate that also.
The colored 'this is useful' bars are making me weep tears of joy. Easy hoard cleanout! No more flipping back and forth to check a list! YES!

Edit: I think it's also new that it shows how much the items sold for? I appreciate that also.
amazing tysm!!7
amazing tysm!!7
@xhaztol

Is there going to be a fix for selling/locking the Baldwin items in the materials category? To sell items we'll still have to select or deselect individual items that we don't want to sell since we'll just get the pop up saying it won't take the action. Would it be possible to make locked items just skip being selected?
@xhaztol

Is there going to be a fix for selling/locking the Baldwin items in the materials category? To sell items we'll still have to select or deselect individual items that we don't want to sell since we'll just get the pop up saying it won't take the action. Would it be possible to make locked items just skip being selected?
This is a great QoL improvement!
This is a great QoL improvement!
0qemJ.gif
thank you so much !! [emoji=spiral love size=7] seriously. what an awesome update
thank you so much !! seriously. what an awesome update
is this neopets?
98.png
I have dumped everything not immediately needed for Baldwin into the Vault so I can see what I collect in a day.

One of these days I am going to remove every bit of skins and apparel from my dragons so I can see what they really look like (and do I really want to keep them).

Beginning with empty apparel & skin tabs, it will be easy to restore their outfits.
I have dumped everything not immediately needed for Baldwin into the Vault so I can see what I collect in a day.

One of these days I am going to remove every bit of skins and apparel from my dragons so I can see what they really look like (and do I really want to keep them).

Beginning with empty apparel & skin tabs, it will be easy to restore their outfits.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
This is truly magnificent! I’ve been hoping for an update like this ever since we first got the Vault. Thank you!
This is truly magnificent! I’ve been hoping for an update like this ever since we first got the Vault. Thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 84