Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 429 430
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies?

Costumes!! I can't really trick or treat anymore and that used to be my favorite, but either way I love dressing up!!

2: Portal Form - done
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies?

Costumes!! I can't really trick or treat anymore and that used to be my favorite, but either way I love dressing up!!

2: Portal Form - done

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
Foliage and decent temperatures but minus the pollen that goes on in spring.
Foliage and decent temperatures but minus the pollen that goes on in spring.
1 - All the pumpkin flavored food is great! :D

(My family doesn’t celebrate Halloween, though, so I don’t know what trick-or-treating is like. On the the day of, we just turn off all the lights and navigate by phone flashlight/electric lanterns. It’s pretty fun :)

2 - Done!
1 - All the pumpkin flavored food is great! :D

(My family doesn’t celebrate Halloween, though, so I don’t know what trick-or-treating is like. On the the day of, we just turn off all the lights and navigate by phone flashlight/electric lanterns. It’s pretty fun :)

2 - Done!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year?
-definitely the Halloween movies-oldies are the best.
Also love decorating for Halloween

2: Portal Form - done

1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year?
-definitely the Halloween movies-oldies are the best.
Also love decorating for Halloween

2: Portal Form - done

bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

The weather, the Halloween, the everything!
The weather, the Halloween, the everything!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies? (optional)
Pretty much everything about Halloween, it's always been my favourite holiday and I love all the decorations

2: Portal Form - (required but if you have issues go ahead and drop a pm and either I or Liteweaver will fill it out for you.)
Done
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies? (optional)
Pretty much everything about Halloween, it's always been my favourite holiday and I love all the decorations

2: Portal Form - (required but if you have issues go ahead and drop a pm and either I or Liteweaver will fill it out for you.)
Done
t37T4b4.jpg AtXvu0n.gif

1. What do I like about Halloween.....Candy, though, I'm not supposed to eat it.

2. Done.

1. What do I like about Halloween.....Candy, though, I'm not supposed to eat it.

2. Done.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
1 - Oh man, Fall is just one of my favorite seasons. I love all the warm, cold-weather food coming back into season (soup! hot chocolate! so many good things!). Halloween is also a great big plus -- I love dressing up and all the fun, spooky themed stuff floating around, although I'm too much of a wimp for much real horror.

2 - Filled out!
1 - Oh man, Fall is just one of my favorite seasons. I love all the warm, cold-weather food coming back into season (soup! hot chocolate! so many good things!). Halloween is also a great big plus -- I love dressing up and all the fun, spooky themed stuff floating around, although I'm too much of a wimp for much real horror.

2 - Filled out!
1: The warm sun (yes it's summer for me lol)

2: Done!
1: The warm sun (yes it's summer for me lol)

2: Done!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
My favourite thing is all the fall colours, crunchy leaves, pumpkins everywhere, and the cooler weather ^^
My favourite thing is all the fall colours, crunchy leaves, pumpkins everywhere, and the cooler weather ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 429 430