Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 429 430
1: The color scheme is one of my absolute favorite things about Autumn. It just give a nice feeling for me!
2: Done!
1: The color scheme is one of my absolute favorite things about Autumn. It just give a nice feeling for me!
2: Done!
FR+2
1. The weather! It's cool but not too cold
2. Done!
1. The weather! It's cool but not too cold
2. Done!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
My FAVORITE thing is actually jack o'lanterns! I love carving faces in them, and seeing the expressions one can get out of them, often with just a few simple cuts. We just use carving knives, nothing fancy ... But some folks go all out with genuine artistry, and I love to see them! I especially enjoy them lit up at night! We generally have at least five in front of our house on Halloween night, and even without Trick-or-Treaters it will be so this year. (Just gotta pick up one more...)

As a bonus, we eat them afterwards! Carve late, so they don't grow mold, pop 'em in the oven (after rinsing off the grass or bugs, lol!) and bake soft. Are they more watery than "pie pumpkins"? Sure - makes the pulp easier to blend, and that's where a strainers comes in: just let it drip and it's thick enough for pie. Or sauce. Or smoothies. Pumpkin everything!! And the juice, you can drink it, though sometimes additional ingredients are needed to make it delicious! We also cut some in chunks and roast 'em, mmmmm

Ooohh, and let's not forget the yummy seeds that come out of 'em! Wash, salt, bake in oven ....
My FAVORITE thing is actually jack o'lanterns! I love carving faces in them, and seeing the expressions one can get out of them, often with just a few simple cuts. We just use carving knives, nothing fancy ... But some folks go all out with genuine artistry, and I love to see them! I especially enjoy them lit up at night! We generally have at least five in front of our house on Halloween night, and even without Trick-or-Treaters it will be so this year. (Just gotta pick up one more...)

As a bonus, we eat them afterwards! Carve late, so they don't grow mold, pop 'em in the oven (after rinsing off the grass or bugs, lol!) and bake soft. Are they more watery than "pie pumpkins"? Sure - makes the pulp easier to blend, and that's where a strainers comes in: just let it drip and it's thick enough for pie. Or sauce. Or smoothies. Pumpkin everything!! And the juice, you can drink it, though sometimes additional ingredients are needed to make it delicious! We also cut some in chunks and roast 'em, mmmmm

Ooohh, and let's not forget the yummy seeds that come out of 'em! Wash, salt, bake in oven ....
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1: I love Autumn, especially around this time of the year! There always seems to be a sense of excitement in the air, there are decorations put up, friends and family meet up. Walks in nature, the colours of the leaves (and the crunch!), sipping from a thermos while taking in the sights. Being wrapped up indoors under a blanket with a bowl of pumpkin soup, listening to the rain and reading a book. [emoji=autumn tree size=1] 2: Portal Form - Complete!
1: I love Autumn, especially around this time of the year! There always seems to be a sense of excitement in the air, there are decorations put up, friends and family meet up. Walks in nature, the colours of the leaves (and the crunch!), sipping from a thermos while taking in the sights. Being wrapped up indoors under a blanket with a bowl of pumpkin soup, listening to the rain and reading a book.

2: Portal Form - Complete!
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
1. The sound of walking through crisp fallen leaves and eating pumpkin pie.
2. Form complete.
1. The sound of walking through crisp fallen leaves and eating pumpkin pie.
2. Form complete.
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
1. I love it all! It's weird but I feel so much more creative and energized at fall/Halloween time. Horror movies, aesthetic, pumpkins and pumpkin flavored everything, candy, costumes, I love it all! :)

2. Done!
1. I love it all! It's weird but I feel so much more creative and energized at fall/Halloween time. Horror movies, aesthetic, pumpkins and pumpkin flavored everything, candy, costumes, I love it all! :)

2. Done!
I would normally say that it's the colourful leaves and the crunchy noise they make when you walk across them. Then again since my gf moved in, i should add pumpkin soup.

But.

We finally adopted a cat and he's orange and fits in very well with the autumn colours! So... him! XD

(Submitted the form, too0
I would normally say that it's the colourful leaves and the crunchy noise they make when you walk across them. Then again since my gf moved in, i should add pumpkin soup.

But.

We finally adopted a cat and he's orange and fits in very well with the autumn colours! So... him! XD

(Submitted the form, too0
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
1. The horror movies by far! I've already watched so many this month lol. Also love the bats of course!
2. Done!
1. The horror movies by far! I've already watched so many this month lol. Also love the bats of course!
2. Done!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year?
It's still 95 degrees here, but the cold snaps that will come ^-^
Changing leaves, dressing up, gingery food and drink, pumpkin bread, jack-0-lanterns, Jack Skellington anything (I don't like horror, I just like Jack!), decorating the house, trick-or-treat in other years, mini-candy...did I miss anything? Oh, yeah, the Harvest Moon was epic this year!!

2: Portal Form - DONE!!

Edit: I really like reading what everyone posted!! ^-^
1: What is your favorite thing at this time of year?
It's still 95 degrees here, but the cold snaps that will come ^-^
Changing leaves, dressing up, gingery food and drink, pumpkin bread, jack-0-lanterns, Jack Skellington anything (I don't like horror, I just like Jack!), decorating the house, trick-or-treat in other years, mini-candy...did I miss anything? Oh, yeah, the Harvest Moon was epic this year!!

2: Portal Form - DONE!!

Edit: I really like reading what everyone posted!! ^-^
1. I love horror movies
2. Done
1. I love horror movies
2. Done
aHMlRC8.png
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 429 430