Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Cockatrice
Hello! Are any copies of Moonglow still available? If so, I would love to buy one!
@Cockatrice
Hello! Are any copies of Moonglow still available? If so, I would love to buy one!
@cockatrice
If you ever decide to reprint Pumpkin Fiend (perhaps people would be interested for this Halloween?), I would love a copy!
@cockatrice
If you ever decide to reprint Pumpkin Fiend (perhaps people would be interested for this Halloween?), I would love a copy!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@Cockatrice May I get a slot for the Fire Emperor skincent please? :o And do you still have the plague version in stock?
@Cockatrice May I get a slot for the Fire Emperor skincent please? :o And do you still have the plague version in stock?
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@Cockatrice Hello, if the Water Emperor skincent is still available, can I grab a slot please? If it is indeed available, I can pay beforehand via one-way CR or I can just pay in the PA.
Thanks in advance.
@Cockatrice Hello, if the Water Emperor skincent is still available, can I grab a slot please? If it is indeed available, I can pay beforehand via one-way CR or I can just pay in the PA.
Thanks in advance.
94qGMpv.png
@Cockatrice

Hello! I would like to be added for a slot of Risen Fire Emperor! Thank you!
@Cockatrice

Hello! I would like to be added for a slot of Risen Fire Emperor! Thank you!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@Cockatrice How much would it be for me to request a reprint of the female pearlcatcher Moonglow accent if you decide to reprint? I know it said 500g for accents but I wasn't sure if asking for a reprint of a retired accent is extra. [item=Accent: Moonglow]
@Cockatrice How much would it be for me to request a reprint of the female pearlcatcher Moonglow accent if you decide to reprint? I know it said 500g for accents but I wasn't sure if asking for a reprint of a retired accent is extra.
Accent: Moonglow
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
Oof, looks like you've been gone for quite some time. A pity for you're really talented.

I know these skins are retired but I'd like to express my interest in the following:
Accent: E. Deepsea Baubles
Accent: Aq. Deepsea Baubles
Accent: Pumpkin Fiend
Accent: Answered Call
Oof, looks like you've been gone for quite some time. A pity for you're really talented.

I know these skins are retired but I'd like to express my interest in the following:
Accent: E. Deepsea Baubles
Accent: Aq. Deepsea Baubles
Accent: Pumpkin Fiend
Accent: Answered Call
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Cockatrice I know this hasn't been updated in awhile, but I'd love to be added to a pinglist for Banescale skins/accents!
@Cockatrice I know this hasn't been updated in awhile, but I'd love to be added to a pinglist for Banescale skins/accents!
Pumpkin Fiend has its only re-stock for the year up!
Pumpkin Fiend has its only re-stock for the year up!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@cockatrice
Would you be willing to print a copy of cotton candy guts, cake stomper frosting, and possibly cupcake's toppings if i payed for the blueprints? Sorry to bother just figured I'd ask
@cockatrice
Would you be willing to print a copy of cotton candy guts, cake stomper frosting, and possibly cupcake's toppings if i payed for the blueprints? Sorry to bother just figured I'd ask
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99