Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Cockatrice
Hello there! Could I be added to the male emperors pinglist please? I want to be sure to snag one as soon as possible if you ever make a design!
@Cockatrice
Hello there! Could I be added to the male emperors pinglist please? I want to be sure to snag one as soon as possible if you ever make a design!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Cockatrice
Hello! I was wondering how long you'll be printing your XShine series for male pearlcatchers? Or do you plan on making it unlimited?
@Cockatrice
Hello! I was wondering how long you'll be printing your XShine series for male pearlcatchers? Or do you plan on making it unlimited?
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
@Cockatrice
Could I please be added to the male emperor and/or emperor pinglist please?
fUVBqSW.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifQGlDrIs.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giffUVBqSW.png
@Cockatrice

Holy cow you changed your username. No wonder you were so hard to find; I kept going to the wrong account for one of your accents.
If you ever reprint Accent: Snake Scales #3000 for female coatls (it still states 'Werecobra as its original creator), could you inform me? I've been having a heck of a time looking for it and the only possible seller I've found dropped contact with me sadly.

If it's considered completely retired please let me know so I can try searching for someone to custom order from! If you'd consider a single print if the user can provide the blueprint + payment let me know.
I admit I'm a bit desperate for it- it's a very clean look without being too cluttered and I love it!

Oh and if you could add me to your pinglist, I'd appreciate it! Sorry for the clutter text ^^;
@Cockatrice

Holy cow you changed your username. No wonder you were so hard to find; I kept going to the wrong account for one of your accents.
If you ever reprint Accent: Snake Scales #3000 for female coatls (it still states 'Werecobra as its original creator), could you inform me? I've been having a heck of a time looking for it and the only possible seller I've found dropped contact with me sadly.

If it's considered completely retired please let me know so I can try searching for someone to custom order from! If you'd consider a single print if the user can provide the blueprint + payment let me know.
I admit I'm a bit desperate for it- it's a very clean look without being too cluttered and I love it!

Oh and if you could add me to your pinglist, I'd appreciate it! Sorry for the clutter text ^^;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@cockatrice

Does the dusk emperor accent have any slots? ::3c
@cockatrice

Does the dusk emperor accent have any slots? ::3c
@Cockatrice [size=4][font=gabriela]Could I get a preview of the Shadow Emperor skin on this girlie here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41554144] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=d99187cdb1d3376b54c455db2e394bd842347d04&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
@Cockatrice

Could I get a preview of the Shadow Emperor skin on this girlie here?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=d99187cdb1d3376b54c455db2e394bd842347d04&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
@Cockatrice

I'm very interested in purchasing a reprint of Snake Scales for Coatl females if possible?
Would you be so kind as to let me know if/when you might have it in stock or how much it would cost to get a one off reprint.
I'd be happy to provide a blueprint and pay a fee to get a copy of it. <3
@Cockatrice

I'm very interested in purchasing a reprint of Snake Scales for Coatl females if possible?
Would you be so kind as to let me know if/when you might have it in stock or how much it would cost to get a one off reprint.
I'd be happy to provide a blueprint and pay a fee to get a copy of it. <3
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@Cockatrice Hi! I'm interested in pre-ordering Nature Emperor! I love those skins, I've already bought Shadow and Light from AH, but being from Nature, I'd really love one of those!

Is a pre-order still 1000g? And do you take payment for those once they're reprinted or now?

Thanks!

Edit: Whoops, just saw the price there! Also, can you put me on the list for male emperors?
@Cockatrice Hi! I'm interested in pre-ordering Nature Emperor! I love those skins, I've already bought Shadow and Light from AH, but being from Nature, I'd really love one of those!

Is a pre-order still 1000g? And do you take payment for those once they're reprinted or now?

Thanks!

Edit: Whoops, just saw the price there! Also, can you put me on the list for male emperors?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@Cockatrice Could I please be put on the pinglist for the arcane emperor?
@Cockatrice Could I please be put on the pinglist for the arcane emperor?
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Cockatrice Could I get a slot for Risen Lightning Emperor please?
@Cockatrice Could I get a slot for Risen Lightning Emperor please?
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|