Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129
@Moonmaw
Oh, nice! Are the other Mutated characters yours as well?, Or just part of the story?
It'd be cool to see them all together, haha. (The idea of them in a little pack or whatever is cool, I think)
@Moonmaw
Oh, nice! Are the other Mutated characters yours as well?, Or just part of the story?
It'd be cool to see them all together, haha. (The idea of them in a little pack or whatever is cool, I think)
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[quote name="doctorvar" date="2020-10-18 18:07:00" ] Oh, nice! Are the other Mutated characters yours as well?, Or just part of the story? [/quote] Yep they are mine! Only 2 people with ears and tail are on paper and I am gonna have to change up that guy who only has wings, and make him have a bird head. it would also go with his name (Horus) lol I have a friend who I am gonna ask for h e l p with writing the lore because they are good and they helped me with writing stuff for a forum RP game once, because my punctuation was bad and my grammar was nonexistent. [quote name="doctorvar" date="2020-10-18 18:07:00" ] It'd be cool to see them all together, haha. (The idea of them in a little pack or whatever is cool, I think) [/quote] oof I only have pics of my sona... I have Artemis and Ares on paper though. Moon (Brandon), Ares, Horus, Artemis and 2 others who I have only got an idea of their personalities and abilities (twins with telepathy and can teleport to the other)
doctorvar wrote on 2020-10-18 18:07:00:
Yep they are mine! Only 2 people with ears and tail are on paper and I am gonna have to change up that guy who only has wings, and make him have a bird head. it would also go with his name (Horus) lol
I have a friend who I am gonna ask for h e l p with writing the lore because they are good and they helped me with writing stuff for a forum RP game once, because my punctuation was bad and my grammar was nonexistent.
doctorvar wrote on 2020-10-18 18:07:00:

oof I only have pics of my sona... I have Artemis and Ares on paper though. Moon (Brandon), Ares, Horus, Artemis and 2 others who I have only got an idea of their personalities and abilities (twins with telepathy and can teleport to the other)
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
@Moonmaw
(So sorry for the late response!)

Oh, cool! I might be able to draw bird-man Horus if you draw a reference! I've been wanting to practice my birds & people and this would be a good opportunity. (It just has to be enough for me to see everything on the character - including clothing, markings, special features etc.) You don't have to take this offer btw, just a thought! They all sound really cool!
Oh nice! Well I wish luck to you and your friend on that, writing isn't easy for me at least, haha.

Oh, okay. That's interesting how the twins can teleport, what animal/monster thing are they part of/inspired by?
@Moonmaw
(So sorry for the late response!)

Oh, cool! I might be able to draw bird-man Horus if you draw a reference! I've been wanting to practice my birds & people and this would be a good opportunity. (It just has to be enough for me to see everything on the character - including clothing, markings, special features etc.) You don't have to take this offer btw, just a thought! They all sound really cool!
Oh nice! Well I wish luck to you and your friend on that, writing isn't easy for me at least, haha.

Oh, okay. That's interesting how the twins can teleport, what animal/monster thing are they part of/inspired by?
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
https://imgur.com/a/rffl7GP

A doodle of a bopping Req rig.
https://imgur.com/a/rffl7GP

A doodle of a bopping Req rig.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy
Oh, I love it! Are you going to finish it, or what it a little test/practice sketch doodle?
@Requacy
Oh, I love it! Are you going to finish it, or what it a little test/practice sketch doodle?
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Horus ain't on paper yet, he is light-brown skinned, feathers are golden-brown and he has gold eyes. No distinctive features, really. Tail feathers are same colour as wings. You can do the first drawing of him if you like, if you share it, could you please give me credit for creating him, you would have the credit for the art, obviously. He wears black Adidas sneakers with white logo, ripped dark grey jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket. Shirt and jacket have holes in them for the wings to poke through. You can change the clothes if you like. He also wears a bandana (I don't mind what colour you choose).

Attitude: Aggressive to anyone who threatens his friends, just has punk vibes. Big fan of Metallica and ACDC.

thanks!

The twins are my own creation, I thought of the stereotype that twins have telepathy and decided to elaborate and thought "why shouldn't they be able to teleport to each other?"
You know darn well that there is gonna be a whole lot of trolling each other!
@doctorvar

Horus ain't on paper yet, he is light-brown skinned, feathers are golden-brown and he has gold eyes. No distinctive features, really. Tail feathers are same colour as wings. You can do the first drawing of him if you like, if you share it, could you please give me credit for creating him, you would have the credit for the art, obviously. He wears black Adidas sneakers with white logo, ripped dark grey jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket. Shirt and jacket have holes in them for the wings to poke through. You can change the clothes if you like. He also wears a bandana (I don't mind what colour you choose).

Attitude: Aggressive to anyone who threatens his friends, just has punk vibes. Big fan of Metallica and ACDC.

thanks!

The twins are my own creation, I thought of the stereotype that twins have telepathy and decided to elaborate and thought "why shouldn't they be able to teleport to each other?"
You know darn well that there is gonna be a whole lot of trolling each other!
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
@doctorvar

Ahhh thank you so much! I don't know. Currently going through a writing/art block and it took all of the power to do this. If I get a boost, I'll probably flesh it out a bit. I'm just happy I managed to doodle something. :'D
@doctorvar

Ahhh thank you so much! I don't know. Currently going through a writing/art block and it took all of the power to do this. If I get a boost, I'll probably flesh it out a bit. I'm just happy I managed to doodle something. :'D
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
OWO what's this?
OWO what's this?
[quote name="EeveeDream" date="2020-06-19 20:29:12" ] Yay! I was looking for a furry thread [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I've been in the fandom for a few years, though several of them were more of "I had no idea that this counted as being a furry". I'm working on becoming a fursuit maker now. So far, I've made: 1. A fursuit head in 2 weeks last October of my sona (it's AWFUL. Please don't rush, guys. AND USE A PROPER REF SHEET, OH GOSH) 2. A tail (lovely tail. tails are really easy) 3. A pair of paws (KLOOFSUITS HAS SUCH A GREAT PATTERN, GUYS! THE PAWS TURNED OUT AMAZING) I am currently working on a premade light partial (head, hand paws, and tail) but it's turning out WAY better since I used a pattern, have a ref, and I'm taking my time, oof. I'm super excited for it!! [/quote] Updating yall on this 4 months later. For anyone who wanted to see the final result, I gotchu! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443927228850503680/769016562174263316/20201022_210846.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443927228850503680/769030290332975164/20201022_210704.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443927228850503680/769030994472337418/20201022_210509.jpg[/img]
EeveeDream wrote on 2020-06-19 20:29:12:
Yay! I was looking for a furry thread

I've been in the fandom for a few years, though several of them were more of "I had no idea that this counted as being a furry". I'm working on becoming a fursuit maker now. So far, I've made:

1. A fursuit head in 2 weeks last October of my sona (it's AWFUL. Please don't rush, guys. AND USE A PROPER REF SHEET, OH GOSH)
2. A tail (lovely tail. tails are really easy)
3. A pair of paws (KLOOFSUITS HAS SUCH A GREAT PATTERN, GUYS! THE PAWS TURNED OUT AMAZING)

I am currently working on a premade light partial (head, hand paws, and tail) but it's turning out WAY better since I used a pattern, have a ref, and I'm taking my time, oof. I'm super excited for it!!
Updating yall on this 4 months later. For anyone who wanted to see the final result, I gotchu!

20201022_210846.jpg
20201022_210704.jpg
20201022_210509.jpg
Bringing this thread back.
Are there still furrys in this website? I'm wondering, cause I opened a thread in dragon share and it got completely ignored, so I deleted it now.
I know there are people out there who really think of someone as less a person as soon as they learn that the person is a furry. It's stupid. Why would I be worth less for liking art?
Bringing this thread back.
Are there still furrys in this website? I'm wondering, cause I opened a thread in dragon share and it got completely ignored, so I deleted it now.
I know there are people out there who really think of someone as less a person as soon as they learn that the person is a furry. It's stupid. Why would I be worth less for liking art?
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129