Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129
@Requacy
Quote:
Rad!! Thank you so much for the links. I'll try to check them out later!

For Requacy, I'd give organs, glass harmonicas, pianos, and accordions. Anything ethereal and probably boss-fight (maybe a hint of jazz too). Caliban would have the piano, violin, drums, and improvised instruments. Of corpse, due to their character development, their "instruments" might change.

EDIT: Still trying to figure out for my more "minor" fursonas but I have ideas.

(Neat! Nothing like an untrusting feline. I've probably known too many in life, haha. Please tell me when you decide on your final design, I'd love to see it!)
(Aw neat! Requacy and Caliban's pronouns remain the same. Idk about gender because... well... eldritch abominations.)

Oh nice! It's cool how it changes as they grow into phases/change.

(Yeah, I haven't been able to draw much lately, but I'll let you know when it's done!)
(Haha, makes sense.)

@Tupelo
Quote:
*peeks in*

Music conversation?? without muwah? JK

Piano is fun (still learning myself) you just need to get muscle memory down of your hands doing 2 separate things, and then it will be easier from there. im sorry I don't just mean to butt into a conversation

Oop-Another music bro!

I love piano. I'm still learning as well (but it has been hard with everything going on) but I definitely like the sounds and emotional meaning it brings to music. And don't worry about butting in! You're always welcome and I've been slacking FR-wise, so I apologize.
(Also, the question was "What instrument(s) represents your fursona(s) best?" :])

Also, how're you doing? It's always good to hear from you and get updates.

Lately I've not been well mentally, but I'm working on it. A lot of paranormal things have also been going on, which makes me think it links to my mental state. But everything's great apart from that, well nothing bad is going on. Still unpacking and getting things organized, but it's much better than before.
@Requacy
Quote:
Rad!! Thank you so much for the links. I'll try to check them out later!

For Requacy, I'd give organs, glass harmonicas, pianos, and accordions. Anything ethereal and probably boss-fight (maybe a hint of jazz too). Caliban would have the piano, violin, drums, and improvised instruments. Of corpse, due to their character development, their "instruments" might change.

EDIT: Still trying to figure out for my more "minor" fursonas but I have ideas.

(Neat! Nothing like an untrusting feline. I've probably known too many in life, haha. Please tell me when you decide on your final design, I'd love to see it!)
(Aw neat! Requacy and Caliban's pronouns remain the same. Idk about gender because... well... eldritch abominations.)

Oh nice! It's cool how it changes as they grow into phases/change.

(Yeah, I haven't been able to draw much lately, but I'll let you know when it's done!)
(Haha, makes sense.)

@Tupelo
Quote:
*peeks in*

Music conversation?? without muwah? JK

Piano is fun (still learning myself) you just need to get muscle memory down of your hands doing 2 separate things, and then it will be easier from there. im sorry I don't just mean to butt into a conversation

Oop-Another music bro!

I love piano. I'm still learning as well (but it has been hard with everything going on) but I definitely like the sounds and emotional meaning it brings to music. And don't worry about butting in! You're always welcome and I've been slacking FR-wise, so I apologize.
(Also, the question was "What instrument(s) represents your fursona(s) best?" :])

Also, how're you doing? It's always good to hear from you and get updates.

Lately I've not been well mentally, but I'm working on it. A lot of paranormal things have also been going on, which makes me think it links to my mental state. But everything's great apart from that, well nothing bad is going on. Still unpacking and getting things organized, but it's much better than before.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Yeah thats what I graduated with was a BA in Music. Hmm, which instrument represents my sona best? I'm thinking that might be trumpet considering that Spirit us very expressive and cheerful.

I am doing pretty well. I got put onto overnights at work for the month of October, which I was fine when I thought it was just a week of it, but then they said a full month, I said I woud think about it, and they basically said that I was doing it either way so...

I also got a new computer for graduation (of which I still have yet to receive my diploma) and now I can plan on getting more music stuff done with more powerful tools.

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. Mental health is just as important if not more important that physical health. Maybe the ghosts want to help you feel better too. ^-^ Yeah getting settled after moving can take time, but it's good it's not as bad. Always feels like youre getting somewhere once you can see the floor again lol.
@doctorvar

Yeah thats what I graduated with was a BA in Music. Hmm, which instrument represents my sona best? I'm thinking that might be trumpet considering that Spirit us very expressive and cheerful.

I am doing pretty well. I got put onto overnights at work for the month of October, which I was fine when I thought it was just a week of it, but then they said a full month, I said I woud think about it, and they basically said that I was doing it either way so...

I also got a new computer for graduation (of which I still have yet to receive my diploma) and now I can plan on getting more music stuff done with more powerful tools.

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. Mental health is just as important if not more important that physical health. Maybe the ghosts want to help you feel better too. ^-^ Yeah getting settled after moving can take time, but it's good it's not as bad. Always feels like youre getting somewhere once you can see the floor again lol.
djME0U2.gif
@doctorvar

Aye, nothing like character development!

(I feel you on that. Don't rush, mate! I'm happy enough about the idea :) )
(yep!)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been running errands all day.
@doctorvar

Aye, nothing like character development!

(I feel you on that. Don't rush, mate! I'm happy enough about the idea :) )
(yep!)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been running errands all day.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
music people?? i only play electric guitar :( trying to master some math rock riffs mmm but the mental energy [emoji=imperial sad size=1]
music people?? i only play electric guitar :( trying to master some math rock riffs mmm but the mental energy
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
I am a furry, and I was a furry commission artist for 4 years. Currently just a character designer and planning to open a print shop.
I am a furry, and I was a furry commission artist for 4 years. Currently just a character designer and planning to open a print shop.
chris says i'm cool therefore it is true and not a lie.
27306591_m9i75uAe81aDQBR.png
@Doctorvar hold up I have the picture somewhere...
Here: (sorry for bad camera quality)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoDnvi3rvybeitCzEVjkI_KX7d8i3uEI/view?usp=sharing
@Doctorvar hold up I have the picture somewhere...
Here: (sorry for bad camera quality)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoDnvi3rvybeitCzEVjkI_KX7d8i3uEI/view?usp=sharing
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
Oh geeze, didn't realize that people posted here! Sorry everyone (again) for the late replies!

@Tupelo
Oh, nice! (Good job!) Oh, that's cool. Last year the trumpets seemed surprisingly quiet, haha. (They were new though, dunno why but the whole group played quiet *shrug*)

Oh well that sucks. Glad you're getting through it though so far. I wish you luck to get enough rest and live comfortably. <3

Oh, neat! Congrats, mate! Good news on my end too, I'm going to be able to get a bird (Been wanting one for years now) and I'm super excited! It will most likely be next month though, as we are still getting our *crap* together.
I'm looking at Conures or possibly Cockatiels. But if I see a bird I like, I'll definitely get it no matter the breed. (And I'll let you know if you'd like, what and when I get them!) c:

Thank you! Yeah, I had a crazy panic attack the other night, so I don't think I'm improving there. But it's always good to try your best.
Lately, I haven't seen anything/anyone, but maybe they will show up soon again.
Haha, yeah. It's much better now, just trying to move things around into place! (And getting new things while selling others, heh.)

@Wiosna
Hello! That's still cool! Yeah, it's definitely tiring and takes time (and mostly memory) but also very rewarding. I wish you luck, haha.

Also, are you a furry? Haha, got off-topic a bit. If you are, have any fursona(s)? And welcome to the furry threads!

@UnthoughtKnown
Hello & welcome! Oh, that's cool. So do you have any characters/fursona(s) yourself?
Also, I'd love to see your art if it's FR appropriate! :D

@Moonmaw
Oh, nice! (It's fine really, I feel you haha)
They're really cool! Their lab coat is a nice addition. Is their any lore behind them?
Oh geeze, didn't realize that people posted here! Sorry everyone (again) for the late replies!

@Tupelo
Oh, nice! (Good job!) Oh, that's cool. Last year the trumpets seemed surprisingly quiet, haha. (They were new though, dunno why but the whole group played quiet *shrug*)

Oh well that sucks. Glad you're getting through it though so far. I wish you luck to get enough rest and live comfortably. <3

Oh, neat! Congrats, mate! Good news on my end too, I'm going to be able to get a bird (Been wanting one for years now) and I'm super excited! It will most likely be next month though, as we are still getting our *crap* together.
I'm looking at Conures or possibly Cockatiels. But if I see a bird I like, I'll definitely get it no matter the breed. (And I'll let you know if you'd like, what and when I get them!) c:

Thank you! Yeah, I had a crazy panic attack the other night, so I don't think I'm improving there. But it's always good to try your best.
Lately, I haven't seen anything/anyone, but maybe they will show up soon again.
Haha, yeah. It's much better now, just trying to move things around into place! (And getting new things while selling others, heh.)

@Wiosna
Hello! That's still cool! Yeah, it's definitely tiring and takes time (and mostly memory) but also very rewarding. I wish you luck, haha.

Also, are you a furry? Haha, got off-topic a bit. If you are, have any fursona(s)? And welcome to the furry threads!

@UnthoughtKnown
Hello & welcome! Oh, that's cool. So do you have any characters/fursona(s) yourself?
Also, I'd love to see your art if it's FR appropriate! :D

@Moonmaw
Oh, nice! (It's fine really, I feel you haha)
They're really cool! Their lab coat is a nice addition. Is their any lore behind them?
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar
Really? Quiet trumpets?? That's a first. It's like in the trumpet handbook that you must never be quiter than fff. lmao

I don't have too much longer on overnights. I'm really just concerned with the last shift is all. I basically work a 16 hr period with maybe a 4 hour break. I've been asking around and all have said that they don't think it's legal.

Yay! Yeah definitely let me know when you get a bird! My friend Keet has a couple and they are so cute! (wish I could get a bird honestly, probably will at some point after getting my own place)

Well hopefully it does start to improve. Maybe it's been the stress from moving? At least you got things pretty much settled then lol.

@doctorvar
Really? Quiet trumpets?? That's a first. It's like in the trumpet handbook that you must never be quiter than fff. lmao

I don't have too much longer on overnights. I'm really just concerned with the last shift is all. I basically work a 16 hr period with maybe a 4 hour break. I've been asking around and all have said that they don't think it's legal.

Yay! Yeah definitely let me know when you get a bird! My friend Keet has a couple and they are so cute! (wish I could get a bird honestly, probably will at some point after getting my own place)

Well hopefully it does start to improve. Maybe it's been the stress from moving? At least you got things pretty much settled then lol.

djME0U2.gif
@Tupelo
I know right, strange days those were. lmao

Hmm, well if you're in the US, the legal hours of work a day is 8 hours (Minus breaks). However, you mustn't exceed 44 hours a week. But it depends on where you live, your job, and also how much you get payed. ($7.25 per hour minimum in the US) Obviously, I don't know where you work or what you do for a job/jobs, but look into it for sure, because it'd suck if you weren't getting payed for all those hours and work.

I will! Aww, do you know what species they are? (I've been waiting so long haha, I hope you can get one once you settle down! It's a lot of work but definitely the most rewarding. Just do your research!)
My brother and mother are also going to get a pet each (though my mother might get two, of course). I know we're going to get a dog of some sort (for my mother), which I'm going to train for her. But my brother's been looking for a cat. I know that all of these seem like the aren't going to work out, but I've got plans set out, and I'm definitely going to put in training for the doggo+the bird. (If the bird is around the cat-it will be supervised and the cat will be able to go outside whenever.)

I've also been looking at shelters in my area that I can start volunteering at, but I'm first going to figure school out, since moving has brought some issues there. But things are falling into place little by little.

Thank you! That probably doesn't help it. Yeah, and I hope everything goes well with you too!
@Tupelo
I know right, strange days those were. lmao

Hmm, well if you're in the US, the legal hours of work a day is 8 hours (Minus breaks). However, you mustn't exceed 44 hours a week. But it depends on where you live, your job, and also how much you get payed. ($7.25 per hour minimum in the US) Obviously, I don't know where you work or what you do for a job/jobs, but look into it for sure, because it'd suck if you weren't getting payed for all those hours and work.

I will! Aww, do you know what species they are? (I've been waiting so long haha, I hope you can get one once you settle down! It's a lot of work but definitely the most rewarding. Just do your research!)
My brother and mother are also going to get a pet each (though my mother might get two, of course). I know we're going to get a dog of some sort (for my mother), which I'm going to train for her. But my brother's been looking for a cat. I know that all of these seem like the aren't going to work out, but I've got plans set out, and I'm definitely going to put in training for the doggo+the bird. (If the bird is around the cat-it will be supervised and the cat will be able to go outside whenever.)

I've also been looking at shelters in my area that I can start volunteering at, but I'm first going to figure school out, since moving has brought some issues there. But things are falling into place little by little.

Thank you! That probably doesn't help it. Yeah, and I hope everything goes well with you too!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Yes... there is but I have not got around to uhh writing it yet...
Long story short, They were a human called Brandon. They were a very good scientist, one of the best. One day, due to a miscalculation, explosions happened, various animals' DNA were merged with Brandon's own DNA. within a few days, Brandon had fully mutated into the form they are now. A whole lot of other scientists had also been mutated, but none as much as Brandon. A tail and ears here, super senses there and one guy got wings and a bird tail, specifically those of a Peregrine Falcon. Brandon had a whole lot of things going on, almost fully mutated into what seemed to be a Dragon, but somehow, everyone knew that that was not really what had happened. What had really happened was that a whole new species had been created, one that is very, VERY powerful. Each of The Mutated, which is what the people who had been mutated had called themselves, had certain abilities. The most common one was Hypersensitivity: REALLY good senses, specifically hearing and sight, but a lot also gained a very good sense of smell. The second most common was increased balance, due to some having a tail. There were many others, but the rarest are: Teleportation (only 1 mutated has it), Flight (only 2) and the ability to communicate with any species in their own language and Pyrokinesis. Brandon found out that they could teleport the hard way by teleporting to the moon, which is how they got nicknamed Moon. (I stopped writing here)
@doctorvar

Yes... there is but I have not got around to uhh writing it yet...
Long story short, They were a human called Brandon. They were a very good scientist, one of the best. One day, due to a miscalculation, explosions happened, various animals' DNA were merged with Brandon's own DNA. within a few days, Brandon had fully mutated into the form they are now. A whole lot of other scientists had also been mutated, but none as much as Brandon. A tail and ears here, super senses there and one guy got wings and a bird tail, specifically those of a Peregrine Falcon. Brandon had a whole lot of things going on, almost fully mutated into what seemed to be a Dragon, but somehow, everyone knew that that was not really what had happened. What had really happened was that a whole new species had been created, one that is very, VERY powerful. Each of The Mutated, which is what the people who had been mutated had called themselves, had certain abilities. The most common one was Hypersensitivity: REALLY good senses, specifically hearing and sight, but a lot also gained a very good sense of smell. The second most common was increased balance, due to some having a tail. There were many others, but the rarest are: Teleportation (only 1 mutated has it), Flight (only 2) and the ability to communicate with any species in their own language and Pyrokinesis. Brandon found out that they could teleport the hard way by teleporting to the moon, which is how they got nicknamed Moon. (I stopped writing here)
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129