Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9294 9295 9296 9297 9298 ... 16042 16043
i just ate spaghetti
i just ate spaghetti
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
First Crown Tundra, now Hoard Update... October 22nd is only a week away, but its feels like a year [emoji=spiral sleepy size=1]
First Crown Tundra, now Hoard Update... October 22nd is only a week away, but its feels like a year
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Please writer's block... just let me finish this conversation so I can prattle myself to the next scene.
Please writer's block... just let me finish this conversation so I can prattle myself to the next scene.
xe/xyr/xem
I hate Daisy... Basira's much better.
I hate Daisy... Basira's much better.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I'm playing Divinity Original Sin 2 but what I really want is Baldur's Gate 3 :C
I'm playing Divinity Original Sin 2 but what I really want is Baldur's Gate 3 :C
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I'm this close to going absolutely bananas.

I've been in a foul mood all day, and this god forsaken assignment is ridiculous. I can barely find basic information for these colleges, and you expect me to find NINE different fun facts about campus life there??? Disgusting, no thank you. I already know where I'm going anyway, I really don't need to research another two so in-depth because you want to give us homework.

Anyways, I'm gonna go spend the next hour on SSBU, I just bought the Byleth DLC and I am living for it.
I'm this close to going absolutely bananas.

I've been in a foul mood all day, and this god forsaken assignment is ridiculous. I can barely find basic information for these colleges, and you expect me to find NINE different fun facts about campus life there??? Disgusting, no thank you. I already know where I'm going anyway, I really don't need to research another two so in-depth because you want to give us homework.

Anyways, I'm gonna go spend the next hour on SSBU, I just bought the Byleth DLC and I am living for it.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Time to go to bed. What the heck
Time to go to bed. What the heck
xe/xyr/xem
my mom was petting me and said "your hair is kinda thin right here, i think you're thinning."

like thanks,
thanks for the insecurities, mum

im 15 and female and afraid of my hair thinning cool great wow
my mom was petting me and said "your hair is kinda thin right here, i think you're thinning."

like thanks,
thanks for the insecurities, mum

im 15 and female and afraid of my hair thinning cool great wow
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
...I have so much apparel and genes to buy...

My cat is cuddly today...
...I have so much apparel and genes to buy...

My cat is cuddly today...
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
haha funny reddit man go brrrrrrrrr
haha funny reddit man go brrrrrrrrr
1 2 ... 9294 9295 9296 9297 9298 ... 16042 16043