Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9295 9296 9297 9298 9299 ... 16094 16095
[quote name="Kairo" date="2020-10-15 18:19:29" ] Me: haha I’m a hobby artist!! I can have fun with art without any pressure Also me: if I don’t show constant improvement and don’t possess the ability to draw everything perfectly then I will Literally Die [/quote] sounds like me ----- aargh stupid eaaarrrrrrr
Kairo wrote on 2020-10-15 18:19:29:
Me: haha I’m a hobby artist!! I can have fun with art without any pressure
Also me: if I don’t show constant improvement and don’t possess the ability to draw everything perfectly then I will Literally Die
sounds like me
aargh stupid eaaarrrrrrr
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I am in such a freaking mood and I hate it I hate everything and I just want to cuddle my boyfriend but I can't because he's on night shift and I'm ENRAGED
I am in such a freaking mood and I hate it I hate everything and I just want to cuddle my boyfriend but I can't because he's on night shift and I'm ENRAGED
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
g'night everybody!
g'night everybody!
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
Okay maybe I'm just loosing my mind, but I swear I remember the notification icon being different??? Not a bell, for sure. I just remember one day like a few months ago logging on and it was just,, changed. No one mentioned it, it was just a bell now and nobody questioned it.

Sometimes it still psychs me out, because if I scroll down really fast without paying attention it makes it look like I have a ping and I gotta do a double take.

But really, am I just imagining things? Lol
Okay maybe I'm just loosing my mind, but I swear I remember the notification icon being different??? Not a bell, for sure. I just remember one day like a few months ago logging on and it was just,, changed. No one mentioned it, it was just a bell now and nobody questioned it.

Sometimes it still psychs me out, because if I scroll down really fast without paying attention it makes it look like I have a ping and I gotta do a double take.

But really, am I just imagining things? Lol
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
i sometimes wish i was capable of aestivation. no summer. only slumber.
damn pls stop ruining every aspect of my life man i just wanna be normal
there's so much of life i'll have to catch up on when i get outta here
i sometimes wish i was capable of aestivation. no summer. only slumber.
damn pls stop ruining every aspect of my life man i just wanna be normal
there's so much of life i'll have to catch up on when i get outta here
OjYCOIV.png
they/them pronouns are very very good and lovely
they/them pronouns are very very good and lovely
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Y’know spooky time is probably the best time to finish that five part murder mystery story I started last year
I think I wrote 3 parts?
The 4th part I have outlined
The final part, the oh see how all these stories interconnect and form one story and woah connection moment needs a bit more soothing out
I had too much in there, too many parts and exposition
I’ll figure it out
It would be good to finish it and all
Y’know spooky time is probably the best time to finish that five part murder mystery story I started last year
I think I wrote 3 parts?
The 4th part I have outlined
The final part, the oh see how all these stories interconnect and form one story and woah connection moment needs a bit more soothing out
I had too much in there, too many parts and exposition
I’ll figure it out
It would be good to finish it and all
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
GoSH AAAA I have TEN mosquito bites on my RIGHT FOOT. NOWHERE ELSE. MY RIGHT FOOT. TEN. MOSQUITO BITES.

WELL LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO AMPUTATE.

I WANT TO BREAK INTO A HOSPITAL AND STEAL ANESTHETEATICTHEA OR WHATEVER THEY USE TO NUMB THINGS.
GoSH AAAA I have TEN mosquito bites on my RIGHT FOOT. NOWHERE ELSE. MY RIGHT FOOT. TEN. MOSQUITO BITES.

WELL LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO AMPUTATE.

I WANT TO BREAK INTO A HOSPITAL AND STEAL ANESTHETEATICTHEA OR WHATEVER THEY USE TO NUMB THINGS.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
That awkward when you finally have a personality, but it contradicts your own personality...

Like, hey, check out this personality I found on a sidewalk!
I have a personality, but I have no idea what to do with it because my personality slot is already filled up
That awkward when you finally have a personality, but it contradicts your own personality...

Like, hey, check out this personality I found on a sidewalk!
I have a personality, but I have no idea what to do with it because my personality slot is already filled up
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
aaaaa ok so I found a dragon with the color combination I need for an OC dragon

but I'm out of lair space and I'm still working on Reimo
aaaaa ok so I found a dragon with the color combination I need for an OC dragon

but I'm out of lair space and I'm still working on Reimo
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png