Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9292 9293 9294 9295 9296 ... 16093 16094
I wish my nose wasnt so stuffy
The only downside of the temps dropping. I ALWAYS get a cold. It never fails every year!
I wish my nose wasnt so stuffy
The only downside of the temps dropping. I ALWAYS get a cold. It never fails every year!
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Yaaaay introspective poetry

Time to make a Sanders Sides AU for my OCs and pass them off as my emotions
Yaaaay introspective poetry

Time to make a Sanders Sides AU for my OCs and pass them off as my emotions
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I do need to ask my mum about getting a cowboy hat and all
Just man I know future me is going cringe real real hard on present me man
Wish I wasn’t like this
Enjoy what I enjoy without worrying
But it’s pretty hard to do that when your interests are literally fricking cowboys and you wanna wear a gosh dang cowboy hat
Like c’mon me couldn’t I like something less weird like idk? Whatever is normal? If anything is?
Least it’ll be great in the moment
I do need to ask my mum about getting a cowboy hat and all
Just man I know future me is going cringe real real hard on present me man
Wish I wasn’t like this
Enjoy what I enjoy without worrying
But it’s pretty hard to do that when your interests are literally fricking cowboys and you wanna wear a gosh dang cowboy hat
Like c’mon me couldn’t I like something less weird like idk? Whatever is normal? If anything is?
Least it’ll be great in the moment
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I lack all motivation to do online uni. I need to do it. But I don't want to because why is there SO MUCH? And wHERE arethe VIDEOS? IT'S JUST SLIDES THIS WEEK WHY
I lack all motivation to do online uni. I need to do it. But I don't want to because why is there SO MUCH? And wHERE arethe VIDEOS? IT'S JUST SLIDES THIS WEEK WHY
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Words can't describe how much I hate Hawkmoth. He has got to be one of the worst fictional fathers out there.
Words can't describe how much I hate Hawkmoth. He has got to be one of the worst fictional fathers out there.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Ahhhahahah I did jhcjzxvhcjh what a surprise
it wasn't a surprise
it was clear to me seven months ago
it's true
*cryptic laughter*
oh
Ahhhahahah I did jhcjzxvhcjh what a surprise
it wasn't a surprise
it was clear to me seven months ago
it's true
*cryptic laughter*
oh
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
my efforts always go unnoticed. i cant do anything right. the universe is actively working against me. i cant be happy. i cant be happy. i cant be happy.
my efforts always go unnoticed. i cant do anything right. the universe is actively working against me. i cant be happy. i cant be happy. i cant be happy.
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
am i being misunderstood cause they have poor reading comprehension? or is it cause i'm just stupid and bad at words?

it's probably cause i'm just stupid and bad at words
am i being misunderstood cause they have poor reading comprehension? or is it cause i'm just stupid and bad at words?

it's probably cause i'm just stupid and bad at words
should i watch bly manor like. tomorrow. but i'm still not over the bent-neck lady, i mean-
should i watch bly manor like. tomorrow. but i'm still not over the bent-neck lady, i mean-
HXmwDxc.png
i need to sneeze
i need to sneeze
1 2 ... 9292 9293 9294 9295 9296 ... 16093 16094