Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Error 400 almost everywhere on mobile
1 2 3 4
@Naivety please read my first post once again. Especially the "I've already tried:" section ;>

What I mean is that this type of solution unfortunately didn't help with anything, but still thanks for all suggestions :>
@Naivety please read my first post once again. Especially the "I've already tried:" section ;>

What I mean is that this type of solution unfortunately didn't help with anything, but still thanks for all suggestions :>
I've actually been getting this on desktop? It only happens on Google Chrome, I'm currently on a dif browser where it works just fine.
I've equally so tried a few dif things to yknow, have to resort to a whole different browser I never use, so uh. This isn't great.
I've actually been getting this on desktop? It only happens on Google Chrome, I'm currently on a dif browser where it works just fine.
I've equally so tried a few dif things to yknow, have to resort to a whole different browser I never use, so uh. This isn't great.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
My friend has the same problem on her laptop can't even get to home page. Tried other browsers' and still no joy. As for me I get it when going to A.H but resized screen size to 90% and now works fine
My friend has the same problem on her laptop can't even get to home page. Tried other browsers' and still no joy. As for me I get it when going to A.H but resized screen size to 90% and now works fine
I have encountered this same error on Chrome (desktop version) when I went into Search and did an extensive search with many parametres. It still does not work. Also, it appears that the site is pretty slow for me while on Firefox it is acting completely normal.

OS version: Windows 10 Home version 2004
Browser: Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Type of network: private wireless network
I have encountered this same error on Chrome (desktop version) when I went into Search and did an extensive search with many parametres. It still does not work. Also, it appears that the site is pretty slow for me while on Firefox it is acting completely normal.

OS version: Windows 10 Home version 2004
Browser: Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Type of network: private wireless network
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
having the same issues on chrome, on mobile. Can't send PMs or post to the forum or anything. Firefox (on desktop) works.

Clearing the cache and/or updating chrome did nothing so far, either.
having the same issues on chrome, on mobile. Can't send PMs or post to the forum or anything. Firefox (on desktop) works.

Clearing the cache and/or updating chrome did nothing so far, either.
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
I have had this isue on my tablet and mobile too. I tried clearing sache & cookies and it now finally works again. But I have been using incognito too, just to be able to gather each day and to keep my dragons fed

I do hope they fix it soon
I have had this isue on my tablet and mobile too. I tried clearing sache & cookies and it now finally works again. But I have been using incognito too, just to be able to gather each day and to keep my dragons fed

I do hope they fix it soon
Got a 404 error (your browser sent an invalid request) when I accidentally mistyped a user name when trying to send a Crossroads. Couldn't get back into the site until I changed browsers. Then the dreaded popup appeared. I'm also a chrome user and would appreciate a permanent fix.

Edit
Sorry I just realised this is for 400 errors rather than 404s but I might as well leave it here than start another thread.

Edit
Just tried again and I still can't get into the site with my normal browser :(
Got a 404 error (your browser sent an invalid request) when I accidentally mistyped a user name when trying to send a Crossroads. Couldn't get back into the site until I changed browsers. Then the dreaded popup appeared. I'm also a chrome user and would appreciate a permanent fix.

Edit
Sorry I just realised this is for 400 errors rather than 404s but I might as well leave it here than start another thread.

Edit
Just tried again and I still can't get into the site with my normal browser :(
April showers bring forth May flowers
@April

Error 404

For you, manually clear your cache for FR and use links on the site rather than saved bookmarks (which may need to be changed).

Otherwise, check from and Incognito window with your extensions/add-ons turned off. If that works it's likely one of those using bad/outdated info directing you to a page that doesn't exist.

Overall, odds are good your browser has the wrong page cached. FR is currently rewriting the site. That changes page addresses (especially when it moves them from www.flightrising.com to www1.flightrising.com)
@April

Error 404

For you, manually clear your cache for FR and use links on the site rather than saved bookmarks (which may need to be changed).

Otherwise, check from and Incognito window with your extensions/add-ons turned off. If that works it's likely one of those using bad/outdated info directing you to a page that doesn't exist.

Overall, odds are good your browser has the wrong page cached. FR is currently rewriting the site. That changes page addresses (especially when it moves them from www.flightrising.com to www1.flightrising.com)
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I started with this problem today on google chrome (desktop), I've cleared my cache and tried pretty much everything suggested in this thread so far.
Currently using Firefox to access the site, where it seems to be working just fine.
I started with this problem today on google chrome (desktop), I've cleared my cache and tried pretty much everything suggested in this thread so far.
Currently using Firefox to access the site, where it seems to be working just fine.
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
Same problem here on mobile but not on pc Oo
For a week now
Same problem here on mobile but not on pc Oo
For a week now
1 2 3 4