Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 749 750
@Franchesca sending minor health potions!
@Franchesca sending minor health potions!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
[b]In need of:[/b] [item=water runestone][item=unhatched earth egg][item=secondary gene:safari][item=unhatched fire egg][item=secondary gene: hex][item=sizzling phosphorus]x2[item=sewer toridae][item=unhatched wind egg][item=sunset lasher][item=crimson silk sash] Thanks for the iron boots <3
In need of:

Water Runestone Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Secondary Gene: Hex Sizzling Phosphorus x2 Sewer Toridae Unhatched Wind Egg Sunset Lasher Crimson Silk Sash

Thanks for the iron boots <3

66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

In need of: [item=Earth Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=mystic bark mask][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=tengu][item=greattusk][item=pale greattusk][item=condorwing champion][item=shadow runestone][item=breed change: mirror]
In need of:
Earth Runestone Wind Runestone Mystic Bark Mask Unhatched Shadow Egg Tengu Greattusk Pale Greattusk Condorwing Champion Shadow Runestone Breed Change: Mirror
oSKuhYj.png
@Franchesca Sent [item=sand]x20 [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Fishscale Basket] @Ryasma Sent [item=dented iron boots] Hope these help!
@Franchesca Sent Sand x20 Fan Scorpion Fishscale Basket

@Ryasma Sent Dented Iron Boots

Hope these help!
oSKuhYj.png
@WinterBell Sending 10 beautiful barrens tile, 19 malleable greybricks, 18 vibrant savanna pelt, 11 mangled zeeba carcass, and 16 gamy shockshank.
@WinterBell Sending 10 beautiful barrens tile, 19 malleable greybricks, 18 vibrant savanna pelt, 11 mangled zeeba carcass, and 16 gamy shockshank.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@CalwynCove Sending 2 daffodil and 2 blue parrot tulip.
@CalwynCove Sending 2 daffodil and 2 blue parrot tulip.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.

[quote name="Helene" date="2020-09-20 10:34:35" ] Hi! I'm currently looking for the following: [Item= Longneck Gladiator] [Item= Warcat Protector] [Item= Unhatched Lightning Egg] [Item= Rally] Thank you so much @/CalwynCove for 9 Iron Nuggets! Thank you so much @/SkellieTheRedd for the 22 Lyretail Puffer and 17 Micro Goats! [/quote] Still looking for the above! I'll be gifting a few things shortly Thank you so much again @SkellieTheRedd for the Water Strider and 10 Chimera Pelts! Thank you so much @Franchesca for the Gilded Chest and the Spellwall Boran! Thank you so much @DiamondScales53 for the 4 Iron Ore!
Helene wrote on 2020-09-20 10:34:35:
Hi! I'm currently looking for the following:

Longneck Gladiator
Warcat Protector
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Rally

Thank you so much @/CalwynCove for 9 Iron Nuggets!

Thank you so much @/SkellieTheRedd for the 22 Lyretail Puffer and 17 Micro Goats!

Still looking for the above! I'll be gifting a few things shortly

Thank you so much again @SkellieTheRedd for the Water Strider and 10 Chimera Pelts!

Thank you so much @Franchesca for the Gilded Chest and the Spellwall Boran!

Thank you so much @DiamondScales53 for the 4 Iron Ore!
SVbOCPL.png
@Helene Sending 1 water strider and 10 chimera pelt.
@Helene Sending 1 water strider and 10 chimera pelt.

@Helene Sending 1 Spellwall Boran and a Decorative Gilded Chest!
@Helene Sending 1 Spellwall Boran and a Decorative Gilded Chest!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Helene Sent 4 silver ore ^^
@Helene Sent 4 silver ore ^^
YHnPA7D.png
1 2 ... 312 313 314 315 316 ... 749 750