Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Gifting Thread
1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 752 753
Hi there! I need:

20 gravel
15 blue light chipskink tail
15 sticky pollen

15 hard shell
15 hardy antler
15 salty sardines
15 salt
15 sweet puff feather
1 Janus trap
1 yellow chipskink
15 display plumes
15 beeswax
15 iron ore
15 nickel ore

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I need:

20 gravel
15 blue light chipskink tail
15 sticky pollen

15 hard shell
15 hardy antler
15 salty sardines
15 salt
15 sweet puff feather
1 Janus trap
1 yellow chipskink
15 display plumes
15 beeswax
15 iron ore
15 nickel ore

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I need:
  • Shadow Spy: 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg
  • A Safari: 1 Secondary Gene: Safari
  • Thunderhead Adventure: 1 Wintermane Minstrel, 1 Teardrop Pearl Ring
  • Smaller than the Average Fungus: 6 Dwarf Shelf Fungus
  • Tail in the Clouds: 1 Cloudy Tail Feathers
  • A Hex on You: 1 Secondary Gene: Hex
  • I am Fae: 1 Breed Change: Fae
  • New Wind: 1 Unhatched Wind Egg

Thank you to @/Franchesca, @/SkellieTheRedd! And, of course, the Shadow Hibernal Hub, run by @/demonimpala67.

Note: if someone manages to catch me before I've updated the list and accidentally donates items for a quest I've finished, I will pass them on to the Hibernal Hub.
Hello!

I need:
  • Shadow Spy: 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg
  • A Safari: 1 Secondary Gene: Safari
  • Thunderhead Adventure: 1 Wintermane Minstrel, 1 Teardrop Pearl Ring
  • Smaller than the Average Fungus: 6 Dwarf Shelf Fungus
  • Tail in the Clouds: 1 Cloudy Tail Feathers
  • A Hex on You: 1 Secondary Gene: Hex
  • I am Fae: 1 Breed Change: Fae
  • New Wind: 1 Unhatched Wind Egg

Thank you to @/Franchesca, @/SkellieTheRedd! And, of course, the Shadow Hibernal Hub, run by @/demonimpala67.

Note: if someone manages to catch me before I've updated the list and accidentally donates items for a quest I've finished, I will pass them on to the Hibernal Hub.
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
@hashrapmodus413 Sending 9 Birch Twigs and 1 Red Ooze!
@hashrapmodus413 Sending 9 Birch Twigs and 1 Red Ooze!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Sharolen Messaged some stuff your way! (11 Hardy Antler, 15 Salt, 9 Sweetpuff Feather, 15 Display Plumes, 15 Iron, 15 Nickel Ore)
@Sharolen Messaged some stuff your way! (11 Hardy Antler, 15 Salt, 9 Sweetpuff Feather, 15 Display Plumes, 15 Iron, 15 Nickel Ore)
I got a wind egg today! Happy Starfall Celebration! Thank you @/hashrapmodus413 for the Spotted Seal and @myriadofstars for the Black Wolf! [quote name="I need"] [item=Secondary Gene: Hex] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Sapphire Roundhorn] [/quote]
I got a wind egg today! Happy Starfall Celebration!
Thank you @/hashrapmodus413 for the Spotted Seal and @myriadofstars for the Black Wolf!
I need wrote:

Secondary Gene: Hex Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Breed Change: Ridgeback
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg
Sapphire Roundhorn

The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@hashrapmodus413 Sending 18 wildwood moss, 1 clown shrimp, 20 palefoot flug, 20 rolly polly, 20 serrated pico shell, 20 garden lace, and 20 terra shell. Also, could you say what you're giving? It makes it easier for everyone else to give anything the recipient still needs if they don't update their list. [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@hashrapmodus413 Sending 18 wildwood moss, 1 clown shrimp, 20 palefoot flug, 20 rolly polly, 20 serrated pico shell, 20 garden lace, and 20 terra shell.

Also, could you say what you're giving? It makes it easier for everyone else to give anything the recipient still needs if they don't update their list.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.

@SkellietheRedd Thanks so much! Will edit my prev. post forthwith.
@SkellietheRedd Thanks so much! Will edit my prev. post forthwith.
Needing~ x1[item=ragepuff]x13[item=ragepuff down] and x15[item=hardshell] Thanks for everything!
Needing~

x1 Ragepuff x13 Ragepuff Down

and

x15 Hardshell

Thanks for everything!
@SkellieTheRedd Sending a Black Wolf! @Kirority Sending 3 Hardshells and 13 Ragepuff Downs. [quote=HibDen] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [/quote]
@SkellieTheRedd Sending a Black Wolf!

@Kirority Sending 3 Hardshells and 13 Ragepuff Downs.
HibDen wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Cloudy Tail Feathers Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Breed Change: Ridgeback
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars Sending 15 micro goat, 16 chimera pelt, and 15 spiny tail.
@myriadofstars Sending 15 micro goat, 16 chimera pelt, and 15 spiny tail.

1 2 ... 313 314 315 316 317 ... 752 753