Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 134
The scroll is fantastic and I LOVE that its a permanent toggle, what a neat functionality!! I'm ngl I'm wincing at the price because I would struggle to afford that, and I do wish it could be more accessible, but I do understand why you'd make it so expensive especially with the fact it means the dragon is permanently able to change.

With this and the changes to the profiles you made in response to feedback I gotta say you have been exceeding my expectations lately!
The scroll is fantastic and I LOVE that its a permanent toggle, what a neat functionality!! I'm ngl I'm wincing at the price because I would struggle to afford that, and I do wish it could be more accessible, but I do understand why you'd make it so expensive especially with the fact it means the dragon is permanently able to change.

With this and the changes to the profiles you made in response to feedback I gotta say you have been exceeding my expectations lately!
Love this update and I love Pinkerton's new artwork! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Love this update and I love Pinkerton's new artwork!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Crying tears of happiness over the idea of being able to have pretty female Spirals because of this new item
Crying tears of happiness over the idea of being able to have pretty female Spirals because of this new item
THIS IS SO COOL THANK YOU ohmygod yessss [emoji=fae star size=1]
THIS IS SO COOL THANK YOU ohmygod yessss
THANK YOU! <3 TRANS RIGHTS!!
THANK YOU! <3 TRANS RIGHTS!!
TRANS AND GENDERFLUID DRAGONS LET'S GOOOOO!
TRANS AND GENDERFLUID DRAGONS LET'S GOOOOO!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
*Time to turn ALL My sky dancers to the female pose and ALL my coatles to the male pose*
*Time to turn ALL My sky dancers to the female pose and ALL my coatles to the male pose*
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
YYYYESSSSSSSS
YYYYESSSSSSSS
LORE
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-15 06:10:27" ] [quote name="Masono" date="2020-09-15 06:07:53" ] Wait so if u switch a silhouette can they use the other genders skins and accents then? [/quote] Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [/quote] POGGERS
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-15 06:10:27:
Masono wrote on 2020-09-15 06:07:53:
Wait so if u switch a silhouette can they use the other genders skins and accents then?

Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed.

POGGERS
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 133 134