Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134
SCROLL OF TRANS YOUR GENDER
SCROLL OF TRANS YOUR GENDER
HzGpUHb.png
Hmmm, might want to get one for my progen .... He's been a great leader, and I'm fine with his pose and gender, but his sex was an accident: it was from the old days of sign-up when the choice was between the Venus/ Mars symbols and I thought "Female!" and clicked the wrong icon for it! So maybe, maybe not .... I'd have to switch out his accent ... hmmmm
Hmmm, might want to get one for my progen .... He's been a great leader, and I'm fine with his pose and gender, but his sex was an accident: it was from the old days of sign-up when the choice was between the Venus/ Mars symbols and I thought "Female!" and clicked the wrong icon for it! So maybe, maybe not .... I'd have to switch out his accent ... hmmmm
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
first second thought its a mirroring scroll thaaat woulllda been lit and it could be applied to all dergs, even skinned ones hrhr
first second thought its a mirroring scroll thaaat woulllda been lit and it could be applied to all dergs, even skinned ones hrhr
i can’t believe flight rising invented genderfluidity. thank god
i can’t believe flight rising invented genderfluidity. thank god
Omg wow!!
Omg wow!!
wooow cool
wooow cool
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
ok, umm, wow.

I guess I'll only be using this on males/females where I don't like their gender's pose. Wouldn't be changing their gender in lore tho :D

Also, yay Pinkerton! He looks heck'n gorgeous!!!
ok, umm, wow.

I guess I'll only be using this on males/females where I don't like their gender's pose. Wouldn't be changing their gender in lore tho :D

Also, yay Pinkerton! He looks heck'n gorgeous!!!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Aaah, I've been hoping for this! This is a wonderful addition [emoji=mirror love size=1] Pinkerton is lookin fresh too!
Aaah, I've been hoping for this! This is a wonderful addition Pinkerton is lookin fresh too!
The Withereye Clan welcomes you...
Wait... It change ONLY POSE? Or POSE and GENDER of the dragon?
Wait... It change ONLY POSE? Or POSE and GENDER of the dragon?
AHAHA YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!
AHAHA YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134