Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make Silhouette Scroll Slightly Cheaper
1 2 3 4
Exactly what it says on the tin. I know it's a permanent toggle, but it just seems a little silly to me that it's fifty gems more expensive than tri-color scatter scrolls and scrolls of eternal youth. So I'm not saying to make it super cheap (although I'd really appreciate that, but), I just think it'd make sense if it was 350 gems. Like the other similar items.
Exactly what it says on the tin. I know it's a permanent toggle, but it just seems a little silly to me that it's fifty gems more expensive than tri-color scatter scrolls and scrolls of eternal youth. So I'm not saying to make it super cheap (although I'd really appreciate that, but), I just think it'd make sense if it was 350 gems. Like the other similar items.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I have to say that it makes sense for it to be more expensive. I am sort of surprised it isn't even more expensive than it is, since it is a permanent toggle, so once a dragon has a scroll used, that dragon will never need another applied.

Also, I think, especially for gem items, once the item is released, it is a bad idea to change the prices after.
I have to say that it makes sense for it to be more expensive. I am sort of surprised it isn't even more expensive than it is, since it is a permanent toggle, so once a dragon has a scroll used, that dragon will never need another applied.

Also, I think, especially for gem items, once the item is released, it is a bad idea to change the prices after.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
400 gems is a perfect price for it. If anything it should be more expensive as you can change between the two poses any time whereas the EY scroll needs a scroll of maturity to reverse the effects
400 gems is a perfect price for it. If anything it should be more expensive as you can change between the two poses any time whereas the EY scroll needs a scroll of maturity to reverse the effects
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I think somewhere in the 200-350 range makes more sense too tbh, even if it is a toggle afterwards
I think somewhere in the 200-350 range makes more sense too tbh, even if it is a toggle afterwards
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
I think the price is acceptable, given it's permanency.
I think the price is acceptable, given it's permanency.
60218142.png
I really don't like the idea of staff releasing an item and then lowering the price after users have already purchased it, and especially not items sold for gems. Changing the price now would really be unfair in my opinion.

Since this is an item that only needs to be used once per dragon ever, and the effect can be toggled, it's completely logical for this scroll to cost more than other scrolls that are not toggle-able.
I really don't like the idea of staff releasing an item and then lowering the price after users have already purchased it, and especially not items sold for gems. Changing the price now would really be unfair in my opinion.

Since this is an item that only needs to be used once per dragon ever, and the effect can be toggled, it's completely logical for this scroll to cost more than other scrolls that are not toggle-able.
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote name="Jessyta" date="2020-09-15 10:00:33" ] I really don't like the idea of staff releasing an item and then lowering the price after users have already purchased it, and especially not items sold for gems. Changing the price now would really be unfair in my opinion. Since this is an item that only needs to be used once per dragon ever, and the effect can be toggled, it's completely logical for this scroll to cost more than other scrolls that are not toggle-able. [/quote] Fully agree with this. These threads always pop up buts it's unfair to those who have already purchased the item. I thought for sure this would be more expensive then it is given what it does so I am very happy with the price personally
Jessyta wrote on 2020-09-15 10:00:33:

Fully agree with this. These threads always pop up buts it's unfair to those who have already purchased the item.

I thought for sure this would be more expensive then it is given what it does so I am very happy with the price personally
I think it's fine, given that it's a permanent toggle. All the other items are consumable-once used it's changed, that's that (unless you want to buy ANOTHER scroll and try again). The current release allows you to switch back and forth indefinitely-every day, every 5 minutes, whatever your heart desires. The 50 extra gems are worth that flexibility.
I think it's fine, given that it's a permanent toggle. All the other items are consumable-once used it's changed, that's that (unless you want to buy ANOTHER scroll and try again). The current release allows you to switch back and forth indefinitely-every day, every 5 minutes, whatever your heart desires. The 50 extra gems are worth that flexibility.
Why is it silly that it's more expensive? I think it's okay that not all items cost the same amount :D

Before this was a thing I always envisioned such a scroll / item would be around the 2000g mark. So truth be told.. I am pleasantly surprised it is not
Why is it silly that it's more expensive? I think it's okay that not all items cost the same amount :D

Before this was a thing I always envisioned such a scroll / item would be around the 2000g mark. So truth be told.. I am pleasantly surprised it is not
The other items are not toggleable, so yeah, it should be more expensive.
The other items are not toggleable, so yeah, it should be more expensive.
1 2 3 4