Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital, mixed media

More specific type:
Headshot expressions of an oc of mine for roleplay purposes, preferably a set if possible

Specifications:
This will be for a male monster boy oc, but he mostly looks human. References will be given over PM! I basically just want a few headshots, anything from the neck up. They don't have to be super detailed or even colored, so just lineart is fine. Most focused on a few different expressions (happy, sad, angry, talking, etc). Even just 2 of those would be great.

Payment:
Up to 1mil treasure, 300 gems (not much i know so i can mix the two), Nocturne egg(s), various event apparel (please ask for which i have too many to list), uhh potentially other things feel free to ask. Mix and matching is fine!

Keywords:
Headshot, oc, lineart, colored, expressions, icons, male, monster

Optional:
Again references will be sent privately. If I don't respond to your message, no hard feelings, your art is just not what I'm looking for. If you'd like me to let you know if I decline just let me know! Uhhh anything else just ask.
Digital, mixed media

More specific type:
Headshot expressions of an oc of mine for roleplay purposes, preferably a set if possible

Specifications:
This will be for a male monster boy oc, but he mostly looks human. References will be given over PM! I basically just want a few headshots, anything from the neck up. They don't have to be super detailed or even colored, so just lineart is fine. Most focused on a few different expressions (happy, sad, angry, talking, etc). Even just 2 of those would be great.

Payment:
Up to 1mil treasure, 300 gems (not much i know so i can mix the two), Nocturne egg(s), various event apparel (please ask for which i have too many to list), uhh potentially other things feel free to ask. Mix and matching is fine!

Keywords:
Headshot, oc, lineart, colored, expressions, icons, male, monster

Optional:
Again references will be sent privately. If I don't respond to your message, no hard feelings, your art is just not what I'm looking for. If you'd like me to let you know if I decline just let me know! Uhhh anything else just ask.
BvMRuY5.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Badges or large button [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2866689]Vitali's Warriors[/url] is a 100 hatchling challenge that doubles as a training challenge as well. Vitali wants to send off 100 of her children to different lairs to protect them. Which means every dragon that gets adopted is at least level 10, and equipped with all the battle stones they can carry. But I wanted to make some nice badges for everyone to proudly show on their profiles as they get adopted out. I'm looking for [b]three recolors[/b] of the same badge design. The design being a fish against a backdrop of spears and the words "Vitali's Warriors" somewhere. [b]The fish design can be up to you![/b] I like sturdy fish, like trout, salmon, cichlids, etc. [b]1. Golden Fish:[/b] For those that train hard and reach level 25. It's an achievement to be celebrated, and there are already a few dragons who have hit that! This will also have "Level 25" as additional text. [b]2. Silver Fish:[/b] For the first generation, IE direct kids of Vitali. There should be the text "First Generation" somewhere. [b]3. Bronze Fish:[/b] For grandkids and beyond. There should be the text "Descendant" somewhere. [b]Payment:[/b] Prefer paying in treasure, but can pay in gems as well [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Badges, Buttons, Fish [b]Optional:[/b] Here are some examples to try and get the general design gist across (drawn by me and a friend). Though if there is a fish, a spear, and some text somewhere, you're good! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654808963820421123/748912329969762424/okay.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654808963820421123/748913839487057940/image0.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Badges or large button

Specifications:
Vitali's Warriors is a 100 hatchling challenge that doubles as a training challenge as well. Vitali wants to send off 100 of her children to different lairs to protect them. Which means every dragon that gets adopted is at least level 10, and equipped with all the battle stones they can carry.

But I wanted to make some nice badges for everyone to proudly show on their profiles as they get adopted out.

I'm looking for three recolors of the same badge design. The design being a fish against a backdrop of spears and the words "Vitali's Warriors" somewhere.

The fish design can be up to you! I like sturdy fish, like trout, salmon, cichlids, etc.

1. Golden Fish: For those that train hard and reach level 25. It's an achievement to be celebrated, and there are already a few dragons who have hit that! This will also have "Level 25" as additional text.

2. Silver Fish: For the first generation, IE direct kids of Vitali. There should be the text "First Generation" somewhere.

3. Bronze Fish: For grandkids and beyond. There should be the text "Descendant" somewhere.

Payment:
Prefer paying in treasure, but can pay in gems as well

Keywords:
Digital, Badges, Buttons, Fish

Optional:
Here are some examples to try and get the general design gist across (drawn by me and a friend). Though if there is a fish, a spear, and some text somewhere, you're good!

okay.png
image0.png
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Digital

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid

Specifications:
I am looking for artwork of my OC Mira. (in the link you will see a drawing where she has cat ears and tail, but the only physical attributes she actually has are in her "extra info" section. I am looking for really any style, and i mean it. anime, simple, semi-realistic, realistic, painted, simple shaded, they're all fine. I'm fine with going with a happy, cute color scheme but I'm also enticed by the idea of darker artwork of her because her story goes in that direction.

Payment:
Gems. I currently have 1900g expendable to me.

Keywords:
human, humanoid, OC, original character design, toyhouse, female

Optional:
I love pastels, glitch aesthetic, cottagecore is nice for softer characters like her, retro outfits and filters.
Digital

More specific type:
Human/Humanoid

Specifications:
I am looking for artwork of my OC Mira. (in the link you will see a drawing where she has cat ears and tail, but the only physical attributes she actually has are in her "extra info" section. I am looking for really any style, and i mean it. anime, simple, semi-realistic, realistic, painted, simple shaded, they're all fine. I'm fine with going with a happy, cute color scheme but I'm also enticed by the idea of darker artwork of her because her story goes in that direction.

Payment:
Gems. I currently have 1900g expendable to me.

Keywords:
human, humanoid, OC, original character design, toyhouse, female

Optional:
I love pastels, glitch aesthetic, cottagecore is nice for softer characters like her, retro outfits and filters.
y61dWJx.png
Digital

More specific type:
Reference Sheet

Specifications:
Looking to get a ref sheet made of this dragon. Basic or advanced.

Payment:
I have treasure, gems and some items of interest (fest items, boss fams etc.)

Keywords:
dragon, oc, reference, ref sheet

Found, thanks to those who replied!
Digital

More specific type:
Reference Sheet

Specifications:
Looking to get a ref sheet made of this dragon. Basic or advanced.

Payment:
I have treasure, gems and some items of interest (fest items, boss fams etc.)

Keywords:
dragon, oc, reference, ref sheet

Found, thanks to those who replied!
Gr7tY6Q.gif

Digital

More specific type:
Pixel art for signature

Specifications:
My girl Ember in this pose, but as a pixel art suitable for a signature

Payment:
Gems (or treasure but my money is mostly in gems right now

Keywords:
dragon, pixel, pixel art, sig, signature

Digital

More specific type:
Pixel art for signature

Specifications:
My girl Ember in this pose, but as a pixel art suitable for a signature

Payment:
Gems (or treasure but my money is mostly in gems right now

Keywords:
dragon, pixel, pixel art, sig, signature
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
Digital

More specific type:
Flight Rising signature, couple piece, two dragons, any type of art

Specifications:
I'm looking for general art featuring self-insert dragon and/or her husband.

Kate does not need to be drawn with her candles. I would like Jotaro to be drawn with this hat.

Payment:
I have treasure to offer.

Keywords:
dragon, signature, digital, chibi, couple

Optional:
Please PM me with examples and prices. I will only reply if interested.
Digital

More specific type:
Flight Rising signature, couple piece, two dragons, any type of art

Specifications:
I'm looking for general art featuring self-insert dragon and/or her husband.

Kate does not need to be drawn with her candles. I would like Jotaro to be drawn with this hat.

Payment:
I have treasure to offer.

Keywords:
dragon, signature, digital, chibi, couple

Optional:
Please PM me with examples and prices. I will only reply if interested.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
digital, traditional if yur ok w/ shipping (id cover cost if necessary)

More specific type:
i have anthroz an' werewolvez i want drawn + mayb a piece w my boyfriend's sona who is a humanoid vampire (n my werewolf sona)

Specifications:
all my characterz fur an idea of what id chooze 2 have u draw https://toyhou.se/67FATZ/characters

Payment:
im lookin 2 spend everything i got cuz im plannin on leavin th website, i have 500,000+ treasure n 650+ gemz

Keywords:
fullbody digital werewolf anthro furry gems treasure traditional painting colored

Optional:
mostly lookin fur grotesque stylez, anythin creepy n wrinkly would be rad. teeth an pimples, **** liek dat. mostly lookin fur fullbodiez an halfbodiez but ill look @ whateva really xx
digital, traditional if yur ok w/ shipping (id cover cost if necessary)

More specific type:
i have anthroz an' werewolvez i want drawn + mayb a piece w my boyfriend's sona who is a humanoid vampire (n my werewolf sona)

Specifications:
all my characterz fur an idea of what id chooze 2 have u draw https://toyhou.se/67FATZ/characters

Payment:
im lookin 2 spend everything i got cuz im plannin on leavin th website, i have 500,000+ treasure n 650+ gemz

Keywords:
fullbody digital werewolf anthro furry gems treasure traditional painting colored

Optional:
mostly lookin fur grotesque stylez, anythin creepy n wrinkly would be rad. teeth an pimples, **** liek dat. mostly lookin fur fullbodiez an halfbodiez but ill look @ whateva really xx
Digital Twitch Emotes

More specific type:
I'm looking for someone to draw some basic twitch emotes

Specifications:
Off the top of my head, I'm looking for chibi cute emotes in the style of Animal Crossing/Sanrio but we can be flexible

Payment:
I'm willing to pay at least 1200 gems per emote but I'm open to negotiation

Keywords:
N/A

Optional:
I do love pastels! And please PM me if you have any questions.
Digital Twitch Emotes

More specific type:
I'm looking for someone to draw some basic twitch emotes

Specifications:
Off the top of my head, I'm looking for chibi cute emotes in the style of Animal Crossing/Sanrio but we can be flexible

Payment:
I'm willing to pay at least 1200 gems per emote but I'm open to negotiation

Keywords:
N/A

Optional:
I do love pastels! And please PM me if you have any questions.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png

Digital preferred

More specific type:
Fantasy quad/Feral, fantasy Monster

Specifications:
Looking for a HQ custom character design, I don't normally go for feral/quads but in this case it's a little unavoidable. Looking for someone who's good with working with written descriptions, some pulled images/inspirations, and happy to throw in some of their own creativity as well. Digital art is preferred, Someone willing to talk specifics with me and possibly send me a few wips during the process would be great.

Payment:
I've got like 1.2 mil treasure, and 2.6k gems or something but I'm more prepared to pay USD.

Keywords:
Fullbody, Flats, shaded, custom design, Fantasy, Animal, Quad, USD

Optional:
I love unique styles - sketchy, darker sharper edges etc. I'm really just casting my line out here looking for the right artist. If you love mythology you might like this character as it's semi fantasy/mythos based. Just feel free to PM if you feel you're interested in trying/talking things out.

Digital preferred

More specific type:
Fantasy quad/Feral, fantasy Monster

Specifications:
Looking for a HQ custom character design, I don't normally go for feral/quads but in this case it's a little unavoidable. Looking for someone who's good with working with written descriptions, some pulled images/inspirations, and happy to throw in some of their own creativity as well. Digital art is preferred, Someone willing to talk specifics with me and possibly send me a few wips during the process would be great.

Payment:
I've got like 1.2 mil treasure, and 2.6k gems or something but I'm more prepared to pay USD.

Keywords:
Fullbody, Flats, shaded, custom design, Fantasy, Animal, Quad, USD

Optional:
I love unique styles - sketchy, darker sharper edges etc. I'm really just casting my line out here looking for the right artist. If you love mythology you might like this character as it's semi fantasy/mythos based. Just feel free to PM if you feel you're interested in trying/talking things out.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Banner, bio button, anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for someone to create banners for each LGBTQ+ Identity for a pride directory I am doing. They must have the flag on them and it would be cool if they were gifs. Also looking for Gijinkas of my personal dragons. Do not have an original desgin for the gijinkas so they would have to make one up. Also looking for anthros. Same deal as gijinkas. Would like it to be coloured and shaded. [b]Payment:[/b] For banners: 80kT/80g each and I need 34 Gijinkas: under 800g/kT Anthro: under 800g/kT [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, anthro, banner, bio, buttons, signature, pride, LGBTQ [b]Optional:[/b] I already have this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/022pZrt.png[/img]Credit:Angilian Like this style[img]https://i.imgur.com/T3kUZtb.png[/img] Credit:irlmaxxor [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612506468842733569/671560816499097611/image0.png[/img] Credit:Plaquedoc
Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Gijinka, Banner, bio button, anthro

Specifications:
Looking for someone to create banners for each LGBTQ+ Identity for a pride directory I am doing. They must have the flag on them and it would be cool if they were gifs. Also looking for Gijinkas of my personal dragons. Do not have an original desgin for the gijinkas so they would have to make one up. Also looking for anthros. Same deal as gijinkas. Would like it to be coloured and shaded.

Payment:
For banners: 80kT/80g each and I need 34
Gijinkas: under 800g/kT
Anthro: under 800g/kT

Keywords:
Gijinka, anthro, banner, bio, buttons, signature, pride, LGBTQ

Optional:
I already have this one
022pZrt.pngCredit:Angilian
Like this styleT3kUZtb.png
Credit:irlmaxxor
image0.png