Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 411 412
I’m still looking for more art of this guy: I love everything i’ve gotten of him so far but I still crave more [b]I’m still craving more art, please!!!![/b] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi- or like, soft, cartoon-ish. Not really realistic [b]Specifications:[/b] His hair is kind of a strawberry blonde, his wings are a dirty grey, his trousers are dirty dark green-ish brown. His patches are different colors, that’s up to you. His hair is quite messy- He lives on a farm. He doesn’t have arms, they’re just wings. Like a harpy. He’s happy all the time, and dirty. [b]Payment:[/b] 100kt-200kt, I can’t do gems or actual money because this girl is broke. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Cartoon, OC, Cute, Male, Colorful, Harpy-Human, Child, Yeah. [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719358514341871676/734460481602977812/JPEG_20200719_132342.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749052218883440690/749052424857190430/903B333C-DE3B-4E0A-AA35-60BE59DF9CDC.jpeg[/img] (That’s my art right there. I drew that.)
I’m still looking for more art of this guy:
I love everything i’ve gotten of him so far but I still crave more
I’m still craving more art, please!!!!
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi- or like, soft, cartoon-ish. Not really realistic

Specifications:
His hair is kind of a strawberry blonde, his wings are a dirty grey, his trousers are dirty dark green-ish brown. His patches are different colors, that’s up to you. His hair is quite messy- He lives on a farm. He doesn’t have arms, they’re just wings. Like a harpy. He’s happy all the time, and dirty.

Payment:
100kt-200kt, I can’t do gems or actual money because this girl is broke.

Keywords:
Chibi, Cartoon, OC, Cute, Male, Colorful, Harpy-Human, Child, Yeah.

Optional:
JPEG_20200719_132342.jpg
903B333C-DE3B-4E0A-AA35-60BE59DF9CDC.jpeg
(That’s my art right there. I drew that.)
Lichtdrache.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, signature

Specifications:
I'm looking to open a lore shop but I can't do digital design for the life of me so I need a banner and signature to be designed. I'd like to have one of my dragons (Watcher) featured on both of these.

Payment:
I can pay with gems, treasure, items, or fodder. No real-life money though because I've got bills to pay. No set budget! Also totally willing to swap for lore, might that be your thing.

Keywords:
banners banner signature graphics

Optional:
I'm visually impaired, so I'll need you to use a font that's easy to read and a color scheme that doesn't mush together too much. I would prefer no cursive or small fonts. Or small cursive fonts. Colors I'm a bit less terrible with, but the text needs to stand out properly for me.

Thanks for your time!

FOUND!!
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, signature

Specifications:
I'm looking to open a lore shop but I can't do digital design for the life of me so I need a banner and signature to be designed. I'd like to have one of my dragons (Watcher) featured on both of these.

Payment:
I can pay with gems, treasure, items, or fodder. No real-life money though because I've got bills to pay. No set budget! Also totally willing to swap for lore, might that be your thing.

Keywords:
banners banner signature graphics

Optional:
I'm visually impaired, so I'll need you to use a font that's easy to read and a color scheme that doesn't mush together too much. I would prefer no cursive or small fonts. Or small cursive fonts. Colors I'm a bit less terrible with, but the text needs to stand out properly for me.

Thanks for your time!

FOUND!!
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, human reference sheet [b]More specific type:[/b] OC drawing, Human, bnha, cartoonish [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for a full body drawing of my oc, where it not to detailed. Just so I can use it as a reference. I would like 1 pose of her standing in a shy reserved pose where she’s giving a peace sign and having one hand in her pocket while she’s slightly hunched over. Character reference: [img]https://cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202008/22352_tlh4ndvf.png[/img] She’s quite skinny and wearing short black shorts under An oversized hoodie. She wears white high top converse sneakers and mix matched socks. One black and one white. Both reach up to her upper shin. [b]Payment:[/b] I’d prefer to pay in treasure, I can go up to 300,000T [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, bnha, digital, cartoon, Reference Sheet [b]Optional:[/b] Something similar to bnha style, or a anime manga style (All art belongs to their picrew creators)
Digital, human reference sheet

More specific type:
OC drawing, Human, bnha, cartoonish

Specifications:
I’m looking for a full body drawing of my oc, where it not to detailed. Just so I can use it as a reference. I would like 1 pose of her standing in a shy reserved pose where she’s giving a peace sign and having one hand in her pocket while she’s slightly hunched over.

Character reference: 22352_tlh4ndvf.png
She’s quite skinny and wearing short black shorts under An oversized hoodie. She wears white high top converse sneakers and mix matched socks. One black and one white. Both reach up to her upper shin.

Payment:
I’d prefer to pay in treasure, I can go up to 300,000T

Keywords:
Human, bnha, digital, cartoon, Reference Sheet

Optional:
Something similar to bnha style, or a anime manga style

(All art belongs to their picrew creators)
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
[b]Currently on hold, as my funds are low[/b] [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] I usually am ok with Traditional & Digital, but in the current situation I'd be prefer digital. [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral, fullbody, maybe bust? [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31565463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/315655/31565463_350.png[/img][/url] Prefer fullbodies that show off all of her genes, apparel, and accent. [b]Payment:[/b] Gem, treasure, UMs, some USD (must be HQ) [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Fullbody, Digital, Traditional [b]Optional:[/b] Please DM me with prices & samples. LF 2-3 pieces at most. [/s]
Currently on hold, as my funds are low

I usually am ok with Traditional & Digital, but in the current situation I'd be prefer digital.

More specific type:
Feral, fullbody, maybe bust?

Specifications:
31565463_350.png

Prefer fullbodies that show off all of her genes, apparel, and accent.

Payment:
Gem, treasure, UMs, some USD (must be HQ)

Keywords:
Dragons, Fullbody, Digital, Traditional

Optional: Please DM me with prices & samples. LF 2-3 pieces at most.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Update 8/24/2020: I'm slow to reply but I'm still looking

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad/Human/Fullbody/Bust/Headshot/scenes/etc...

Specifications:
I am not looking for anything specific. I have a lot of money, am planning on quitting FR and looking to spend my money on art for my OCs.

Here is a list of the OCs I'd like to get art of

If you're offering to draw for me, please say who you'd be interested in drawing, or give me something like 'dragons' 'anthros' etc.

Bonus points for just pointing me to your thread so I can post there.

I am most interested in fullbodies (including chibis). Interested in Half bodies as well. Less interested in headshots unless it's more of a framed badge or something, but still willing to look! I'm more partial to human/anthro headshots than feral. Backgrounds are a plus, but also not necessary and won't be a detriment if you aren't doing them!

Specifics I want art for:
Ada and Harriet (Romantic) Just something of them being cute together. One concept is Ada trying to read a book but Harriet has fallen asleep on it. Chibi styles are a bonus.
Rain and Blush (Romantic) Cutesy art with them cuddling. Headshots and Fullbodies weighed equally here.
Nairaa and Nordlys (Platonic Friends) Adventure buddies, super interested in art with a background of them exploring together. Another concept is Nairaa sleeping on Nordlys' red blanket.

Payment:
Paying with Gems, no budget, but I'd rather not convert to treasure.

Keywords:
Chibi, Fullbody, Headshot, Bust, Halfbody, Art Shop, Open Art Shop, Gems, Dragon, Human, Stygian, Closed Species, Tiger, Mermaid, Shapeshifter, Fox.

PLEASE PM ME
Update 8/24/2020: I'm slow to reply but I'm still looking

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad/Human/Fullbody/Bust/Headshot/scenes/etc...

Specifications:
I am not looking for anything specific. I have a lot of money, am planning on quitting FR and looking to spend my money on art for my OCs.

Here is a list of the OCs I'd like to get art of

If you're offering to draw for me, please say who you'd be interested in drawing, or give me something like 'dragons' 'anthros' etc.

Bonus points for just pointing me to your thread so I can post there.

I am most interested in fullbodies (including chibis). Interested in Half bodies as well. Less interested in headshots unless it's more of a framed badge or something, but still willing to look! I'm more partial to human/anthro headshots than feral. Backgrounds are a plus, but also not necessary and won't be a detriment if you aren't doing them!

Specifics I want art for:
Ada and Harriet (Romantic) Just something of them being cute together. One concept is Ada trying to read a book but Harriet has fallen asleep on it. Chibi styles are a bonus.
Rain and Blush (Romantic) Cutesy art with them cuddling. Headshots and Fullbodies weighed equally here.
Nairaa and Nordlys (Platonic Friends) Adventure buddies, super interested in art with a background of them exploring together. Another concept is Nairaa sleeping on Nordlys' red blanket.

Payment:
Paying with Gems, no budget, but I'd rather not convert to treasure.

Keywords:
Chibi, Fullbody, Headshot, Bust, Halfbody, Art Shop, Open Art Shop, Gems, Dragon, Human, Stygian, Closed Species, Tiger, Mermaid, Shapeshifter, Fox.

PLEASE PM ME
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Digital

More specific type:
Clan crests design

Specifications:
I want to find a people who can design my clans' crests in lore. (Like medieval family crests)

Payment:
I prefer to pay with gems or treasures, we can can talk about prices

Keywords:
Color, clan lore inspired

Optional:
I have two clans in my lore right now:
1. Clan Rothard. Clan crest: A red rose with iron thorn/something plague athetic
2. Clan Champlyn. Clan crest: (I haven't came up something good yet, but things to represent wars, power and death)

Also note: Both of clans are come from plague flight! I hope someone can design both clans' crest with something in plague athetic! If you can design some crest which makes me feel satisfied, I will let you design my next clan which I may come up with!

Found!
Digital

More specific type:
Clan crests design

Specifications:
I want to find a people who can design my clans' crests in lore. (Like medieval family crests)

Payment:
I prefer to pay with gems or treasures, we can can talk about prices

Keywords:
Color, clan lore inspired

Optional:
I have two clans in my lore right now:
1. Clan Rothard. Clan crest: A red rose with iron thorn/something plague athetic
2. Clan Champlyn. Clan crest: (I haven't came up something good yet, but things to represent wars, power and death)

Also note: Both of clans are come from plague flight! I hope someone can design both clans' crest with something in plague athetic! If you can design some crest which makes me feel satisfied, I will let you design my next clan which I may come up with!

Found!
nd6oyLd.png
Digital

More specific type:
Human(ish), full body, reference image, flat colour

Specifications:
Looking to buy a fullbody piece of my current dnd char, Rasowar, that I could use as a reference image. also possibly a headshot in the same style. She’s a halfling dex barbarian, so a tiny buff gal, dual wielding scimitars. She’s often happy, loud and confident, so I’d like the pose and expression to reflect that.

Payment:
Budget is 3 million treasure.

Keywords:
Fullbody headshot human reference cartoon

Optional:
Not looking for super realistic styles, nor “anime” style. Something cartoony/semi-cartoony, similar to the pieces she already has.
I would prefer to get updates on the art instead of just getting the finished piece, to make sure the piece comes out looking as I wish.
When DMing me, please tell me your prices and give examples. Not looking for “give me an offer on my art” messages.
Digital

More specific type:
Human(ish), full body, reference image, flat colour

Specifications:
Looking to buy a fullbody piece of my current dnd char, Rasowar, that I could use as a reference image. also possibly a headshot in the same style. She’s a halfling dex barbarian, so a tiny buff gal, dual wielding scimitars. She’s often happy, loud and confident, so I’d like the pose and expression to reflect that.

Payment:
Budget is 3 million treasure.

Keywords:
Fullbody headshot human reference cartoon

Optional:
Not looking for super realistic styles, nor “anime” style. Something cartoony/semi-cartoony, similar to the pieces she already has.
I would prefer to get updates on the art instead of just getting the finished piece, to make sure the piece comes out looking as I wish.
When DMing me, please tell me your prices and give examples. Not looking for “give me an offer on my art” messages.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, or scanned traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Full-body feral, since it's an FR dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59887989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598880/59887989_350.png[/img][/url] I really don't have much specifics, but I would like a more neutral, possibly tough-but- gentle personality for this guy? It's really artists interpretation here, I don't mind. A simple one color background is definitely preferred over transparent, and scenes are welcome but not a required part of the piece [b]Payment:[/b] I've got about 1.5kg and I could get more treasure if needed. I have a few nice retired items from festivals 2 maybe three years back if you have a wishlist to send! [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Gaoler, Full-body, gems, treasure, FR, feral [b]Optional:[/b] I really don't have any preference for style or color or what not, other than detailed > simple
Digital, or scanned traditional

More specific type:
Full-body feral, since it's an FR dragon

Specifications:
59887989_350.png
I really don't have much specifics, but I would like a more neutral, possibly tough-but- gentle personality for this guy? It's really artists interpretation here, I don't mind.

A simple one color background is definitely preferred over transparent, and scenes are welcome but not a required part of the piece

Payment:
I've got about 1.5kg and I could get more treasure if needed. I have a few nice retired items from festivals 2 maybe three years back if you have a wishlist to send!

Keywords:
Dragon, Gaoler, Full-body, gems, treasure, FR, feral

Optional:
I really don't have any preference for style or color or what not, other than detailed > simple
x0dMTPw.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any, really. As long as the resolution is good. Luxury digital art would be ideal. [b]More specific type:[/b] Ref sheets and/or halfbody to fullbody sized, human, full colour. Shading and details negotiable. [b]Specifications:[/b] I want art for any of my 5 toyhouse OCs ^^ here's the link [url]https://toyhou.se/Kaolin97[/url] Four are full humans while one is mostly human with anthro aspects. Most are female. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm going inactive so I will be willing to empty out everything I own. I have ~14kg, ~1mil t, and probably more valuable stuff. I have a shadow sprite that I am willing to liquidate for stuff I really like. [b]Keywords:[/b] Human, humanoid, cartoon, fullbody, halfbody, colour/color, female, OC, toyhouse, reference sheets, luxury, expensive [b]Optional:[/b] Not a fan of overly realistic styles. I love art that is able to give off an overall "vibe" if that makes sense, like "elegant" or "dangerous" or "sassy". Some examples of what I enjoy (these are not mine), they are linked to their thread of origin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2825045][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628611802778959872/716854721733722126/image0-1.png[/img][/url] Links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1908479]Shop[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2278834]Shop[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2839991]Header pic[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1541650]humans[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2647826]shop[/url] [/s] Out of funds!
Any, really. As long as the resolution is good. Luxury digital art would be ideal.

More specific type:
Ref sheets and/or halfbody to fullbody sized, human, full colour. Shading and details negotiable.

Specifications:
I want art for any of my 5 toyhouse OCs ^^ here's the link
https://toyhou.se/Kaolin97

Four are full humans while one is mostly human with anthro aspects. Most are female.

Payment:
I'm going inactive so I will be willing to empty out everything I own. I have ~14kg, ~1mil t, and probably more valuable stuff. I have a shadow sprite that I am willing to liquidate for stuff I really like.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, cartoon, fullbody, halfbody, colour/color, female, OC, toyhouse, reference sheets, luxury, expensive

Optional:
Not a fan of overly realistic styles. I love art that is able to give off an overall "vibe" if that makes sense, like "elegant" or "dangerous" or "sassy".
Some examples of what I enjoy (these are not mine), they are linked to their thread of origin
image0-1.png

Links:
Shop
Shop
Header pic
humans
shop

Out of funds!
Digital, but I wouldn't mind traditional

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my newest baby ! He's part of a closed species and I know that can be a problem for some people?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/526524239398830090/744315454511775816/Corgiiiii.png?width=561&height=512 <- Here is his latest ref

Payment:
I have 200kt and 190g I'm willing to part with for this art!

Keywords:
Anthro, dog, furry, digital, traditional, treasure, gems, species

Optional:
Just DM me here or on discord (Elijah????#3436) if you think I might be interested in your art! ((And his ref was done by me so if you want to go thru art trades too I'd love that))
Digital, but I wouldn't mind traditional

More specific type:
Anthro

Specifications:
I'm looking for art of my newest baby ! He's part of a closed species and I know that can be a problem for some people?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/526524239398830090/744315454511775816/Corgiiiii.png?width=561&height=512 <- Here is his latest ref

Payment:
I have 200kt and 190g I'm willing to part with for this art!

Keywords:
Anthro, dog, furry, digital, traditional, treasure, gems, species

Optional:
Just DM me here or on discord (Elijah????#3436) if you think I might be interested in your art! ((And his ref was done by me so if you want to go thru art trades too I'd love that))
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
eWIwatT.png
o7ZCFYm.png

rix3ppo.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
IMG_5411.png
1 2 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 411 412