Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Micah was now watching Viper, this was quite an interesting man, red eyes gleamed, he wondered if he could befriend him......and then maybe find out what else he had to offer. Then his eyes traveled to Kit, "My...my..." He whispered, watching her with interest, she was powerful...he wanted to introduce himself to her, how lovely she was, and what a knack for knives, they would make quite the pair once he won her over.

@Strudlenugget
Micah was now watching Viper, this was quite an interesting man, red eyes gleamed, he wondered if he could befriend him......and then maybe find out what else he had to offer. Then his eyes traveled to Kit, "My...my..." He whispered, watching her with interest, she was powerful...he wanted to introduce himself to her, how lovely she was, and what a knack for knives, they would make quite the pair once he won her over.

@Strudlenugget
JkpHEfN.jpg
As Sienna dodged and weaved throughout the course, she found herself very thankful for her eyesight, making it fairly easy for her to notice attacks directed at her and avoid them. "How are you guys holding up?" She called to her teammates as she monkey-barred across a long gap, ignoring the bodies of anyone who had fallen below her.

@strudlenugget @zyxeno @kingman
As Sienna dodged and weaved throughout the course, she found herself very thankful for her eyesight, making it fairly easy for her to notice attacks directed at her and avoid them. "How are you guys holding up?" She called to her teammates as she monkey-barred across a long gap, ignoring the bodies of anyone who had fallen below her.

@strudlenugget @zyxeno @kingman
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
“Not too shabby!” Kit called back, having just dodged another attack “quite fun! Got the adrenaline pumping!” She did a bit more acrobatics through the course “watch it dear!! On your right!” She called out, throwing a knife twards siennas attacker

@kingman @suffer
“Not too shabby!” Kit called back, having just dodged another attack “quite fun! Got the adrenaline pumping!” She did a bit more acrobatics through the course “watch it dear!! On your right!” She called out, throwing a knife twards siennas attacker

@kingman @suffer
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
louva, though she usually agreed with lini, was very against the idea. she shook her head vigorously. she didn’t trust this whole thing one bit. she’d rather still be on the run than take some shelter from some shady people.
louva, though she usually agreed with lini, was very against the idea. she shook her head vigorously. she didn’t trust this whole thing one bit. she’d rather still be on the run than take some shelter from some shady people.
KptxMMR.png

"rouxls kaard would
canonically own a meowstic"
Rouxls-Kaard-overworld.png
Lini sighed and continued to sign ‘it’s either stay or get out memory wiped... but I don’t trust that they’ll actually wipe us... what if they do something else? That robot has tranquilizers... you know we don’t stand a chance against that... even when I’m in my beast form I can’t stand up to them... you saw what it did to the girl...‘ as she signed she kept glancing nervously at the others

@cookistabbi
Lini sighed and continued to sign ‘it’s either stay or get out memory wiped... but I don’t trust that they’ll actually wipe us... what if they do something else? That robot has tranquilizers... you know we don’t stand a chance against that... even when I’m in my beast form I can’t stand up to them... you saw what it did to the girl...‘ as she signed she kept glancing nervously at the others

@cookistabbi
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Samuel tap his fingers together watching Magnus to see his reaction if he remember correctly this was the kid that asked for food, or was it the red headed. Whatever it didn't matter leaning back stretching his legs Why is this chair uncomfortable? he thought. Chuckling nodding to Magnus. "But don't you find it strange that this Shade sends letters hoping that we'll be go boys and girls and play soldiers for a war." Sighing glaring down wandering if having his mind wipe was the best way, or should he stay and see where it leads to? Turning towards the door as Bella enter. Another one Jumping out of his chair diving to the floor as there was a burst of gunfire

Axl wasn't please not one bit as he stood outside the ground of the mansion, his Bandits were against him coming. But he convinced them plus he was their leader watching Bella no he wasn't going to go in the front door. That would be to easy humming waiting then spotted movement Lazarus smiling. "My friend you find another way in." As Lazarus scramble up his arm onto his shoulder. "Let's go and see who lives here.
Sneaking in making his way towards the voices halting grinning as he pulled out both of his Uzi aiming at the ceiling firing. Now he was pretty sure he had all of their attention. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in." He said looking at all them. "So who's in charge?"

@Kingman @StrudleNugget @Zyxeno @Suffer @Cookistabbi @Luminousheart

Scout was ready to go till she was lift up by a guard "Your not suppose to be in this tournament. "But I'm bored and want to." She said as the guard drag her away. "Ugh they get all the fun." Scout muttered as she was taken into the stands.

Samuel tap his fingers together watching Magnus to see his reaction if he remember correctly this was the kid that asked for food, or was it the red headed. Whatever it didn't matter leaning back stretching his legs Why is this chair uncomfortable? he thought. Chuckling nodding to Magnus. "But don't you find it strange that this Shade sends letters hoping that we'll be go boys and girls and play soldiers for a war." Sighing glaring down wandering if having his mind wipe was the best way, or should he stay and see where it leads to? Turning towards the door as Bella enter. Another one Jumping out of his chair diving to the floor as there was a burst of gunfire

Axl wasn't please not one bit as he stood outside the ground of the mansion, his Bandits were against him coming. But he convinced them plus he was their leader watching Bella no he wasn't going to go in the front door. That would be to easy humming waiting then spotted movement Lazarus smiling. "My friend you find another way in." As Lazarus scramble up his arm onto his shoulder. "Let's go and see who lives here.
Sneaking in making his way towards the voices halting grinning as he pulled out both of his Uzi aiming at the ceiling firing. Now he was pretty sure he had all of their attention. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in." He said looking at all them. "So who's in charge?"

@Kingman @StrudleNugget @Zyxeno @Suffer @Cookistabbi @Luminousheart

Scout was ready to go till she was lift up by a guard "Your not suppose to be in this tournament. "But I'm bored and want to." She said as the guard drag her away. "Ugh they get all the fun." Scout muttered as she was taken into the stands.

w3Yexmm.gif
@Lordofthering

Bella turned around in surprise, her eyes widened and vines started to burst from the ground around her, she definitely felt very unsafe.
@Lordofthering

Bella turned around in surprise, her eyes widened and vines started to burst from the ground around her, she definitely felt very unsafe.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lini growled, once again protecting Louva. She didn’t answer him. She did like that he had a gun.....
(Sorry it’s short, just a little reaction UwU)
@lordofthering
Lini growled, once again protecting Louva. She didn’t answer him. She did like that he had a gun.....
(Sorry it’s short, just a little reaction UwU)
@lordofthering
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
The nurse nodded, “Thank you,” the young man thanked, looking over to Emilia, who still looked wiped. He sighed. “If you need it, I can instruct you back to the room.”

-

Shade shifted in her seat, “Yes, really, dear.” she said kindly, frowning as her sensors picked up some rather...unkind words. What selfish, ignorant children-that was all they were. Children who knew what was right and still rebelled against it-the Paragons deserved just as much a chance at life as she could provide.
The two girls were oddly conversing, but she couldn’t seem to decode it..odd. She would have to crack that.
She looked over to the man who had rather unkindly shot the ceiling. “Ahem. That would be me, thank you.” she clarified, frowning. “There’s really no reason to damage my property,” she pointed out.

-
[tw-MILD gore- nothing extremely graphic/hunger games level]
Bloodhound have a thumb’s up to Sienna-that was, until his competitor got to their feet and proceeded to leap at him on the flat, where they grappled. The competition managed to sink barbed blades into his belly, slicing open the skin and trying to get below his rib cage. Bloodhound snarled like a caged animal, grabbing their skull and slamming it into the concrete, caving it in badly. Wasting no time, he tottered to his feet, ripping the barbs out before running forward, scrambling up the rock wall.

@Lordofthering @luminousheart @suffer @strudlenugget @xyzeno
The nurse nodded, “Thank you,” the young man thanked, looking over to Emilia, who still looked wiped. He sighed. “If you need it, I can instruct you back to the room.”

-

Shade shifted in her seat, “Yes, really, dear.” she said kindly, frowning as her sensors picked up some rather...unkind words. What selfish, ignorant children-that was all they were. Children who knew what was right and still rebelled against it-the Paragons deserved just as much a chance at life as she could provide.
The two girls were oddly conversing, but she couldn’t seem to decode it..odd. She would have to crack that.
She looked over to the man who had rather unkindly shot the ceiling. “Ahem. That would be me, thank you.” she clarified, frowning. “There’s really no reason to damage my property,” she pointed out.

-
[tw-MILD gore- nothing extremely graphic/hunger games level]
Bloodhound have a thumb’s up to Sienna-that was, until his competitor got to their feet and proceeded to leap at him on the flat, where they grappled. The competition managed to sink barbed blades into his belly, slicing open the skin and trying to get below his rib cage. Bloodhound snarled like a caged animal, grabbing their skull and slamming it into the concrete, caving it in badly. Wasting no time, he tottered to his feet, ripping the barbs out before running forward, scrambling up the rock wall.

@Lordofthering @luminousheart @suffer @strudlenugget @xyzeno
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Kit let out a grumble as she noticed bloodhound get attacked. Though bloodhound managed to do some damage, she made sure to throw a knife in there to just make sure she double tapped. She learned to always do that.

Kit continued on in the course, making sure to keep light on her feet and hyper aware of her surroundings. She continued working on the offensive, throwing knives, summoning foxfire, and tricking the other team with illusions

@Kingman
Kit let out a grumble as she noticed bloodhound get attacked. Though bloodhound managed to do some damage, she made sure to throw a knife in there to just make sure she double tapped. She learned to always do that.

Kit continued on in the course, making sure to keep light on her feet and hyper aware of her surroundings. She continued working on the offensive, throwing knives, summoning foxfire, and tricking the other team with illusions

@Kingman
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17