Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9051 9052 9053 9054 9055 ... 16041 16042
I'm too damn tired for this
I'm too damn tired for this
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
[quote name="Chimerii" date="2020-09-09 18:40:42" ] I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be in a fandom that has more than like 100 people in it [/quote] same funny patapons go brrrr
Chimerii wrote on 2020-09-09 18:40:42:
I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be in a fandom that has more than like 100 people in it
same

funny patapons go brrrr
Last day of work before I get my fiiiirst paycheck...goddamnnn it's gonna feel so good >:3

I will forever be grateful for my coworkers for being so nice & patient with me omg. I feel so blessed like listen lol, my last thing was high school where nobody liked me & my only social interactions were people making fun of me lmao, having positive interactions with others as a change is so nice.

A stupid min wage job shouldn't make me this happy LOL but hey, when it comes to bettering my mental health I'll take literally whatever I can get. This is good so far <3
Last day of work before I get my fiiiirst paycheck...goddamnnn it's gonna feel so good >:3

I will forever be grateful for my coworkers for being so nice & patient with me omg. I feel so blessed like listen lol, my last thing was high school where nobody liked me & my only social interactions were people making fun of me lmao, having positive interactions with others as a change is so nice.

A stupid min wage job shouldn't make me this happy LOL but hey, when it comes to bettering my mental health I'll take literally whatever I can get. This is good so far <3
JNgbpVq.gif
whoever made mathematica and distributed it to teachers.... just remember i’m out there <3
whoever made mathematica and distributed it to teachers.... just remember i’m out there <3
globules.png
BLEHISNKF
BLEHISNKF
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Noibat" date="2020-09-08 07:50:26" ] every time i check the inbox of my school gmail account i take 30 psychic damage [/quote] [b]COLLEGES PLEASE [i]STOP EMAILING ME I HAVE OVER 1K UNREADS BECAUSE OF YOU
Noibat wrote on 2020-09-08 07:50:26:
every time i check the inbox of my school gmail account i take 30 psychic damage
COLLEGES PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME I HAVE OVER 1K UNREADS BECAUSE OF YOU
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
what if I said new Atlus dancing game

but Devil Survivor 2

and Alcor doing the floss while levitating

what if I said new Atlus dancing game

but Devil Survivor 2

and Alcor doing the floss while levitating

I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
The cat...licked my hand...I'm blessed ;v;

And my forehead...I was blessed by one of my favorite fictional characters...
My skin is clear. My crops are watered.
The cat...licked my hand...I'm blessed ;v;

And my forehead...I was blessed by one of my favorite fictional characters...
My skin is clear. My crops are watered.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
all I needed was to know if materials can be exported to Unity and yet here I am watching an hour long low poly tutorial

this is fine
all I needed was to know if materials can be exported to Unity and yet here I am watching an hour long low poly tutorial

this is fine
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
me to my dog: oh man you sure are handsome! Now then, I hope you understand that this is a business meeting and you are looking quite dapper today, sir. Oh, would you like to be pet? Why that's very kind of you to ask, very proffessional.

me to my cat: roll over big boy i want to pet pat that soft little tum tum tummy wummy of yours oh yes bb
me to my dog: oh man you sure are handsome! Now then, I hope you understand that this is a business meeting and you are looking quite dapper today, sir. Oh, would you like to be pet? Why that's very kind of you to ask, very proffessional.

me to my cat: roll over big boy i want to pet pat that soft little tum tum tummy wummy of yours oh yes bb
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
1 2 ... 9051 9052 9053 9054 9055 ... 16041 16042