Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33
@Quintillion

Good to hear from you again :)

X

Being with your partner has made you doubt your self-confidence as well as the many things you have accomplished in your life. If they leave you, you are strong enough to weather through the sadness that will ensue.

The Reading in More Depth

SEVEN OF WANDS (Reversed)
You are feeling a loss of confidence to the point you feel that you should just fall down and give up. You need to rediscover your self-confidence as you are a very strong person.

NINE OF CUPS (Reversed)
You have accomplished many things and should feel fulfilled at what you have done. But you don't feel happy at your accomplishments as your life is much different than you imagined. You need to stop focusing on what you're lacking and instead focus on what you have.

THREE OF SWORDS
You are afraid of your partner leaving you. Even if they do, you shouldn't fear the sadness as you are a strong person that can weather any storm.
@Quintillion

Good to hear from you again :)

X

Being with your partner has made you doubt your self-confidence as well as the many things you have accomplished in your life. If they leave you, you are strong enough to weather through the sadness that will ensue.

SEVEN OF WANDS (Reversed)
You are feeling a loss of confidence to the point you feel that you should just fall down and give up. You need to rediscover your self-confidence as you are a very strong person.

NINE OF CUPS (Reversed)
You have accomplished many things and should feel fulfilled at what you have done. But you don't feel happy at your accomplishments as your life is much different than you imagined. You need to stop focusing on what you're lacking and instead focus on what you have.

THREE OF SWORDS
You are afraid of your partner leaving you. Even if they do, you shouldn't fear the sadness as you are a strong person that can weather any storm.
b1FnW9e.jpg
New slots are opened =D

PING LIST
@JadeCat
New slots are opened =D

PING LIST
@JadeCat
b1FnW9e.jpg
[center]Thanks for remembering me,jashykins. :D[/center] Sense it's been sometime,I have a new question. I'd still would like to do a Oracle Reading -Oracle of the Mermaids -Question:What is the best way for me to stay in balance (Both Mentally & Spirituality) and true to myself in any situation when I'm with another person or a group of people.(Especially if they happen to be in a terrible mood.) I hope that one isn't too complicated of a question for ya,let me know if it's doable if not I'll think of something else.[emoji=fae winking size=1]
Thanks for remembering me,jashykins. :D

Sense it's been sometime,I have a new question.

I'd still would like to do a Oracle Reading

-Oracle of the Mermaids
-Question:What is the best way for me to stay in balance (Both Mentally & Spirituality) and true to myself in any situation when I'm with another person or a group of people.(Especially if they happen to be in a terrible mood.)

I hope that one isn't too complicated of a question for ya,let me know if it's doable if not I'll think of something else.
@jashykins

Ping me when you are open for new
@jashykins

Ping me when you are open for new
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@JadeCat

You're welcome :)

I'm assuming you still want a three card spread :)

And I really love my Mermaids deck. I should've gotten it sooner than I did XD
@JadeCat

You're welcome :)

I'm assuming you still want a three card spread :)

And I really love my Mermaids deck. I should've gotten it sooner than I did XD
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Jasmine Yep! Three is the magic number. I saw the deck online,they really are beautiful.[emoji=fae love size=1] I hope I can get a oracle deck one day,I saw a really nice one with dragons on Amazon.
@Jasmine

Yep! Three is the magic number.

I saw the deck online,they really are beautiful.
I hope I can get a oracle deck one day,I saw a really nice one with dragons on Amazon.
@JadeCat Sorry for the wait. For a week or so I was feeling a little under the weather and in the last few days my body has basically forced me to rest. So it was hard judging when I'd do your reading because of random bursts of urges to take a nap XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nm5eCRcMj9k/X1CeyH8FMnI/AAAAAAAAXGA/m5C3fL5eZbgImLbIx_Y_2tDWPrKx4aqJACLcBGAsYHQ/s500/howtobalance.jpg[/img] To balance yourself mentally around others you need to examine who you are. Even when such an examination reveals parts of yourself that you don't like. To balance yourself spiritually around others you will just have to endure. Doing these things will allow you to remain yourself when you're around others. The Reading in More Depth [b]THE MIRROR[/b] [i]How to Balance Yourself Mentally[/i] To be able to balance yourself mentally around others, you need to examine who you really are. You have to look at those aspects of yourself you wish didn't exist. By examining yourself you will also feel comfortable with who you are. [b]THE MAGIC OF THE COHELLEN DRUITH[/b] [i]How You Are When Balanced[/i] When you are properly balanced both mentally and spiritually, you are able to be yourself when you are around other people. You do not lose any of what you are even if you do have to put on a facade around certain people. Such as if you like to cuss, you don't around those who abhor cussing. [b] ENDURANCE[/b] [i]How to Balance Yourself Spiritually[/i] To balance yourself spiritually around others is both simple and difficult at the same time. You merely have to endure each test that is given to you. You will learn new strength and courage by doing so. Don't give up, you can do this. [b] EXTRA[/b] -The first and last card have a large amount of blue in them while the second card has a large amount of yellow. It is as if the spread is showing visually how being mentally and spiritually balanced makes you a force majestic like fire.
@JadeCat

Sorry for the wait. For a week or so I was feeling a little under the weather and in the last few days my body has basically forced me to rest.

So it was hard judging when I'd do your reading because of random bursts of urges to take a nap XD

howtobalance.jpg

To balance yourself mentally around others you need to examine who you are. Even when such an examination reveals parts of yourself that you don't like. To balance yourself spiritually around others you will just have to endure. Doing these things will allow you to remain yourself when you're around others.

THE MIRROR

How to Balance Yourself Mentally

To be able to balance yourself mentally around others, you need to examine who you really are. You have to look at those aspects of yourself you wish didn't exist. By examining yourself you will also feel comfortable with who you are.

THE MAGIC OF THE COHELLEN DRUITH

How You Are When Balanced

When you are properly balanced both mentally and spiritually, you are able to be yourself when you are around other people. You do not lose any of what you are even if you do have to put on a facade around certain people. Such as if you like to cuss, you don't around those who abhor cussing.

ENDURANCE

How to Balance Yourself Spiritually

To balance yourself spiritually around others is both simple and difficult at the same time. You merely have to endure each test that is given to you. You will learn new strength and courage by doing so. Don't give up, you can do this.

EXTRA

-The first and last card have a large amount of blue in them while the second card has a large amount of yellow. It is as if the spread is showing visually how being mentally and spiritually balanced makes you a force majestic like fire.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Wow! Thank you so much! >w< The Mirror card is certainly right,even recently I felt like looking at the parts of myself (Like or dislike) would be the next step I need to do. This is really going to help me forsure. The next time I need a good Oracle card ready I know who to go to. ;) I hope you feel better soon,Wish luck.[emoji=gold star size=1]
@jashykins

Wow! Thank you so much! >w<
The Mirror card is certainly right,even recently I felt like looking at the parts of myself (Like or dislike) would be the next step I need to do.
This is really going to help me forsure.

The next time I need a good Oracle card ready I know who to go to. ;)
I hope you feel better soon,Wish luck.
@JadeCat

I'm glad I could help :)

And thank you :)
@JadeCat

I'm glad I could help :)

And thank you :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
I see all and still know nothing [emoji=music notes size=1] If you know of any Moon Oracle Deck besides Moonology please tell me :)
I see all and still know nothing

If you know of any Moon Oracle Deck besides Moonology please tell me :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33