Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35
[quote name="Kaamos" date="2020-08-30 03:28:24" ] [quote name="inuraichi" date="2020-08-30 01:51:10" ] [quote name="Kaamos" date="2020-08-30 00:45:32" ] I had it since this reset, so 15minutes. Just ticked ''only allow ads without third-party tracking'' on and it dissappeared. Hope it doesn't come up on my phone later on.... [/quote] I just turned on Do Not Track option in my chrome privacy setting and allowed ads without third party tracking in my adblock, but for me the problem still persists. Is there anything else you did that helped? [/quote] Yea sorry I only tried the one thing first and it miraculously worked for me. This thing was off for me, now it's on and blue. Worked for me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DpcQ2AC.png[/img] Truly hope the staff finds a way to get rid of it though. [/quote] That didn't do anything for me either...
Kaamos wrote on 2020-08-30 03:28:24:
inuraichi wrote on 2020-08-30 01:51:10:
Kaamos wrote on 2020-08-30 00:45:32:
I had it since this reset, so 15minutes. Just ticked ''only allow ads without third-party tracking'' on and it dissappeared.
Hope it doesn't come up on my phone later on....

I just turned on Do Not Track option in my chrome privacy setting and allowed ads without third party tracking in my adblock, but for me the problem still persists. Is there anything else you did that helped?

Yea sorry I only tried the one thing first and it miraculously worked for me. This thing was off for me, now it's on and blue. Worked for me.

DpcQ2AC.png

Truly hope the staff finds a way to get rid of it though.
That didn't do anything for me either...
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
This has been happening to me too. Using chrome and ecosia on a lenovo pc. I hate to block ads on flight rising, but I downloaded the chrome ublock origin extension and the popup disappeared. So did all the ads. I'll unblock flight rising ads once they fix this issue.
This has been happening to me too. Using chrome and ecosia on a lenovo pc. I hate to block ads on flight rising, but I downloaded the chrome ublock origin extension and the popup disappeared. So did all the ads. I'll unblock flight rising ads once they fix this issue.
GtVFZUI.png
Ugh this is so annoying... It started last night and I can't get it to stop. I ended up using the chrome incognito mode to finish my dailies and it seem to work. It was also okay in chrome mobile, until today. It doesn't stop and since nothing seems to have worked and I don't use adblock, I don't know what to do.

Is it possible for the developers to do something about it??
Ugh this is so annoying... It started last night and I can't get it to stop. I ended up using the chrome incognito mode to finish my dailies and it seem to work. It was also okay in chrome mobile, until today. It doesn't stop and since nothing seems to have worked and I don't use adblock, I don't know what to do.

Is it possible for the developers to do something about it??
cbQdPvX.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
Using Chrome, this just started for me today, impossible to play with the privacy popping up every time I change a page.

I haven't changed anything over the past month set up wise so I am at a loss.
Using Chrome, this just started for me today, impossible to play with the privacy popping up every time I change a page.

I haven't changed anything over the past month set up wise so I am at a loss.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
I'm also using Chrome and having problems with this message popping up Every Single Time I change page on FR.

It's turned bonding with familiars into a race to see if I can hit the bond button before the pop-up covers it!

I had noticed that my ad blocker had somehow turned itself off, but I've turned it back on and it's made no difference at all :(

EDIT: Messed around with the Ad-block settings and it's done the trick! I guess I won't need to abandon FR after all :)
I'm also using Chrome and having problems with this message popping up Every Single Time I change page on FR.

It's turned bonding with familiars into a race to see if I can hit the bond button before the pop-up covers it!

I had noticed that my ad blocker had somehow turned itself off, but I've turned it back on and it's made no difference at all :(

EDIT: Messed around with the Ad-block settings and it's done the trick! I guess I won't need to abandon FR after all :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
This has just started happening for me too. The privacy pop up showing up on almost every page I click on. I click agree, refresh the page or visit a different page and it pops up again. Very frustrating :(

Not sure if this helpful but (for me) it doesn't seem to show up when I click on Nesting Grounds, Gather items, Clan Profile, Hoard, Marketplace, Coliseum, Dominance or Search. Although some links within these pages also lead to a pop up for example clicking on Search is fine, but then clicking on Dragon Search or Forum Search leads to a pop up.

Every other link seems to have it. Clicking through my dragons, every single page in the forums, the Bestiary and many more.

Only encountering this using Chrome. No issues using Microsoft Edge or Samsung Internet on my phone.
This has just started happening for me too. The privacy pop up showing up on almost every page I click on. I click agree, refresh the page or visit a different page and it pops up again. Very frustrating :(

Not sure if this helpful but (for me) it doesn't seem to show up when I click on Nesting Grounds, Gather items, Clan Profile, Hoard, Marketplace, Coliseum, Dominance or Search. Although some links within these pages also lead to a pop up for example clicking on Search is fine, but then clicking on Dragon Search or Forum Search leads to a pop up.

Every other link seems to have it. Clicking through my dragons, every single page in the forums, the Bestiary and many more.

Only encountering this using Chrome. No issues using Microsoft Edge or Samsung Internet on my phone.
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
yea chrome incognito mode works for me as well but staff can u please fix this
yea chrome incognito mode works for me as well but staff can u please fix this
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Same problem here.
Using Chrome on Android phone and I checked my settings are on to allow cookies but I'm still getting this every single time I load a new page.
Same problem here.
Using Chrome on Android phone and I checked my settings are on to allow cookies but I'm still getting this every single time I load a new page.
9WmxCgR.png
Same problem here.
What I noticed is that it only happens on www1 subdomain, eg. gathering, hoard or clan profile is not on `www1` subdomain and it doesn't appear there.
I don't have idea why it works like that tho, it's not a cross-origin cookie policy because we're still on same domain and subdomains shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe it's the cookieconsent script only looking at cookies from current domain but saving the user choice to cookie on domain that's specified in config? (it's `.flightrising.com` from what i can see from both config and my cookies)
Same problem here.
What I noticed is that it only happens on www1 subdomain, eg. gathering, hoard or clan profile is not on `www1` subdomain and it doesn't appear there.
I don't have idea why it works like that tho, it's not a cross-origin cookie policy because we're still on same domain and subdomains shouldn't be a problem.
Maybe it's the cookieconsent script only looking at cookies from current domain but saving the user choice to cookie on domain that's specified in config? (it's `.flightrising.com` from what i can see from both config and my cookies)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35