Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
^
^
@PrinceOfSoup your service is EXTREMELY expensive
@PrinceOfSoup your service is EXTREMELY expensive
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123
It is? I just returned after about a month long hiatus, so it's certainly possible prices have changed, but when I was offering this service a month ago, these were the going prices. I briefly looked in the sales thread to see if I could find updated prices, but couldn't find anything. Have the prices changed?
@Hello32123
It is? I just returned after about a month long hiatus, so it's certainly possible prices have changed, but when I was offering this service a month ago, these were the going prices. I briefly looked in the sales thread to see if I could find updated prices, but couldn't find anything. Have the prices changed?
@PrinceOfSoup no one is doing hatcherys anymore, but the prices seem to be a 40g flat rate or 5g per hour
@PrinceOfSoup no one is doing hatcherys anymore, but the prices seem to be a 40g flat rate or 5g per hour
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
@Hello32123
Oh goodness, that’s quite the shift in prices! I suppose it’s to be expected. Anyways, thanks for the info. I think I’ll go ahead and shut this down then.
@Hello32123
Oh goodness, that’s quite the shift in prices! I suppose it’s to be expected. Anyways, thanks for the info. I think I’ll go ahead and shut this down then.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10