Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@PrinceOfSoup Same here haha! I didn't know you could offer no items in a trade, that's good it worked out. Yay, thanks again! :D
@PrinceOfSoup Same here haha! I didn't know you could offer no items in a trade, that's good it worked out. Yay, thanks again! :D

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
Hullo again! XD I hope it's not much of a bother but I've got a lot of hatching items now! Would it be too greedy of me to send all (5) of them to you to incubate? >.<
I can pay in advance if you prefer~
Hullo again! XD I hope it's not much of a bother but I've got a lot of hatching items now! Would it be too greedy of me to send all (5) of them to you to incubate? >.<
I can pay in advance if you prefer~

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera
Welcome back! Feel free to send over all 5, and I'll start hatching them in whatever order you like. Would you mind telling me what you're sending?

As for payment, I would prefer if you send it after hatching, in case something weird happens and I'm not able to hatch them all, if that's alright with you. It can be after each individual hatch, or all together at the end. :)
@Levantera
Welcome back! Feel free to send over all 5, and I'll start hatching them in whatever order you like. Would you mind telling me what you're sending?

As for payment, I would prefer if you send it after hatching, in case something weird happens and I'm not able to hatch them all, if that's alright with you. It can be after each individual hatch, or all together at the end. :)
Ah okay! I understand that, thanks - I'll send payment after each individual hatch! ^^

Yes, I have 5 different hatching items: Apprentice Teapot (10h), Cabbage (10h), Golden Flower Vase (11h), Pumpkin (11h), and Poisoned Skull (11h)!

Feel free to do in whichever order, you can also just go by the order above if you want! :D I am trying to alchemize a rare pet eventually so the order is not too important to me. Thanks so much!

edit: trade is here :D https://dappervolk.com/trade/1003071
Ah okay! I understand that, thanks - I'll send payment after each individual hatch! ^^

Yes, I have 5 different hatching items: Apprentice Teapot (10h), Cabbage (10h), Golden Flower Vase (11h), Pumpkin (11h), and Poisoned Skull (11h)!

Feel free to do in whichever order, you can also just go by the order above if you want! :D I am trying to alchemize a rare pet eventually so the order is not too important to me. Thanks so much!

edit: trade is here :D https://dappervolk.com/trade/1003071

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@princeofsoup if I brew you a skink can I add that to cover some of the total?
@princeofsoup if I brew you a skink can I add that to cover some of the total?
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@Levantera
Sounds great! I'll let you know when your Gooseberry is done; about 2 hours and 30 minutes left!

@Jelllitan
Absolutely! The current lowest value on the auction house is 180kt/g, so it would account for that much of the total value. ^^
@Levantera
Sounds great! I'll let you know when your Gooseberry is done; about 2 hours and 30 minutes left!

@Jelllitan
Absolutely! The current lowest value on the auction house is 180kt/g, so it would account for that much of the total value. ^^
Yay, thank you so much for doing this for me! :D <3
Yay, thank you so much for doing this for me! :D <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10