Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
hello again! do you still have the privateer curlass by any chance? also I'd like to get 2 more crs of fodder fams and 2 of apparel^^
hello again! do you still have the privateer curlass by any chance? also I'd like to get 2 more crs of fodder fams and 2 of apparel^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@TwistedEerie Hi! How much are you looking for the Mesa Mechanojets?
@TwistedEerie Hi! How much are you looking for the Mesa Mechanojets?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Would I be able to buy your Malevolent Spirit with treasure? I believe that would come up to 350kt.
Would I be able to buy your Malevolent Spirit with treasure? I believe that would come up to 350kt.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@pokeydapuppy i can send 25 fod apparel yes! but sadly I dont have the wolf capes anymore sorry!

@RidgieHeaven oh! those two, the Speckled Peacock Spider (30g) and Peacock Spider (60g)!

@MistyGold ah sadly I dont have the privateer curlass anymore, but I can do the fodder CRs if youre still interested?

@GrimdarkRoxy the Mesa Mechanojets are 60g!

@Shrapnarl I dont have the familiar anymore, so sorry thats my bad!!
@pokeydapuppy i can send 25 fod apparel yes! but sadly I dont have the wolf capes anymore sorry!

@RidgieHeaven oh! those two, the Speckled Peacock Spider (30g) and Peacock Spider (60g)!

@MistyGold ah sadly I dont have the privateer curlass anymore, but I can do the fodder CRs if youre still interested?

@GrimdarkRoxy the Mesa Mechanojets are 60g!

@Shrapnarl I dont have the familiar anymore, so sorry thats my bad!!
3qgEle3.png
how low are you willing to go for a nocturne breed change + obsidian unicorn mane?
how low are you willing to go for a nocturne breed change + obsidian unicorn mane?
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine hi! i can do 200g for both of them? nocturne breed change (60g) obsidian unicorn mane (150g)
@Xiabrine hi! i can do 200g for both of them? nocturne breed change (60g) obsidian unicorn mane (150g)
3qgEle3.png
No worries! I'm still interested in the fodder yes, feel free to send the crs^^
No worries! I'm still interested in the fodder yes, feel free to send the crs^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
i'll send over 200kt for them!
i'll send over 200kt for them!
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Hi there, I'm really interested in your Hewn Philosopher's Veil. Is it still available for sale? If so I can pay 3,600 potatoes for it, which is the DV equivalent to the price that you are asking for it in gems (60g, @ 1g/60p). I'm also interested in your Searing Crown. The current lowest list price on the AH for it is 24g. How does 5,000 potatoes sound for both? :)
Hi there, I'm really interested in your Hewn Philosopher's Veil. Is it still available for sale? If so I can pay 3,600 potatoes for it, which is the DV equivalent to the price that you are asking for it in gems (60g, @ 1g/60p). I'm also interested in your Searing Crown. The current lowest list price on the AH for it is 24g. How does 5,000 potatoes sound for both? :)
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@FinalFlight heya! both are still available! I'll send a CR, feel free to accept it once youve sent payment!
@FinalFlight heya! both are still available! I'll send a CR, feel free to accept it once youve sent payment!
3qgEle3.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34