Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE hoard sale (UMAs/apparel/fams/Gen1)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
hello there, how much are the ornate platinum boots & pauldrons? there aren't any on the AH rn but i believe mp price used to be 50g?
hello there, how much are the ornate platinum boots & pauldrons? there aren't any on the AH rn but i believe mp price used to be 50g?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
could I get Scavenger's Tatters, Graveyard Guardian, both Winter Wolf capes, one Brown Wolf cape, one ambush, one Tinicture of dissolution, and one white raven armor for my Unhatched Light Egg? Based roughly off of LAH.

@TwistedEerie
could I get Scavenger's Tatters, Graveyard Guardian, both Winter Wolf capes, one Brown Wolf cape, one ambush, one Tinicture of dissolution, and one white raven armor for my Unhatched Light Egg? Based roughly off of LAH.

@TwistedEerie
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Check out my coli shop! >Elimination Coli Shop
@TwistedEerie I'm interested in a Current Caller Rainment and a Reedcleft Resonance.

136kt for both?
@TwistedEerie I'm interested in a Current Caller Rainment and a Reedcleft Resonance.

136kt for both?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@twistedeerie
how much potatoes would you want for ? it's in the ah rn for 1500 gems :p
@twistedeerie
how much potatoes would you want for ? it's in the ah rn for 1500 gems :p
@Digimon11 sure thing! I'll send the CR, you can send the payment when youre ready!

@ponchosaregoth how does 65g sound? similar to the black lab coat!

@MidNightTiger cycled out items are normally priced higher than their original price so how does maybe 175g for both sound?

@GeckoChan hey! just did a price check and the light egg is 343g on LAH while the items you listed amount to 421g, I could do the egg + 78g/kt if youd like?

@Borkbean sure! sending the CR!

@zerys I can sell mine for 1400g or 84000p!
@Digimon11 sure thing! I'll send the CR, you can send the payment when youre ready!

@ponchosaregoth how does 65g sound? similar to the black lab coat!

@MidNightTiger cycled out items are normally priced higher than their original price so how does maybe 175g for both sound?

@GeckoChan hey! just did a price check and the light egg is 343g on LAH while the items you listed amount to 421g, I could do the egg + 78g/kt if youd like?

@Borkbean sure! sending the CR!

@zerys I can sell mine for 1400g or 84000p!
3qgEle3.png
@twistedeerie sure thing! sent the potatoes :)
@twistedeerie sure thing! sent the potatoes :)
Would you do 750kT for these?? (noting LAH prices below to save up some time fhdjfcd) [item=Starlight Unicorn Horn] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud] 84g/kT - 440g/kT - 270g/kT =794g/kT
Would you do 750kT for these?? (noting LAH prices below to save up some time fhdjfcd)

Starlight Unicorn Horn Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Nightshroud

84g/kT - 440g/kT - 270g/kT
=794g/kT
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
hi again!, I'm interested in the spectral fuchsia pendants (490g), haunted flame collar(40g) and witch's cobwebs(45g) if they are still available

I could trade primary gene jaguar (160g) and a for vial of darkened sight I'm currently brewing (410g)
hi again!, I'm interested in the spectral fuchsia pendants (490g), haunted flame collar(40g) and witch's cobwebs(45g) if they are still available

I could trade primary gene jaguar (160g) and a for vial of darkened sight I'm currently brewing (410g)
@TwistedEerie that works! I'll send a cr with the egg and t in just a moment here :)
@TwistedEerie that works! I'll send a cr with the egg and t in just a moment here :)
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Check out my coli shop! >Elimination Coli Shop
Hi! How many potatoes for [item=black cat] and [skin=31436]? And would you take 42kp for [skin=29087] (700g using 1:60p)?
Hi! How many potatoes for Black Cat and ? And would you take 42kp for (700g using 1:60p)?
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34