Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 90 91
The first part is a nickname that I don't even like to go by and the second part, amethyst, is because it's my birthstone.
The first part is a nickname that I don't even like to go by and the second part, amethyst, is because it's my birthstone.
iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png FR +3 | she/her iA6AYOk.pngAH7kSfE.pngiA6AYOk.png
temporal tower from pmd2, except I was going through a space aesthetic phase lol
temporal tower from pmd2, except I was going through a space aesthetic phase lol
PgsWW.gif PpKqj.gif GSi6x.gif GXDvQ.gif
I remember the first time I used this username was when me and my brother were playing Smash Bros and I named myself Fruit and he named himself Flour (like through the username thingie) and I guess those names kinda stuck with me and I've been naming the majority of my video game accounts "FruitAndFlour" ever since. I also think I even made two characters named Fruit and Flour but that was a long time ago and I don't think I did much with them.
I remember the first time I used this username was when me and my brother were playing Smash Bros and I named myself Fruit and he named himself Flour (like through the username thingie) and I guess those names kinda stuck with me and I've been naming the majority of my video game accounts "FruitAndFlour" ever since. I also think I even made two characters named Fruit and Flour but that was a long time ago and I don't think I did much with them.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Hawkeye is my favorite Marvel hero and this was something he said in his comic run of 2015.
Hawkeye is my favorite Marvel hero and this was something he said in his comic run of 2015.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
This image: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/001/720/brushie_brushie_brushie.jpg[/img]
This image:

brushie_brushie_brushie.jpg
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
I like reptiles, especially snakes, my name is just the Latin family name of vipers. I added an X because this name was taken and X is my second favorite letter (V is my fav). Also that image @bittybatty, is so cute!
I like reptiles, especially snakes, my name is just the Latin family name of vipers. I added an X because this name was taken and X is my second favorite letter (V is my fav). Also that image @bittybatty, is so cute!
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
Joey - that's my name!
Tron - derived from Megatron, who helped me realize I was trans
9 - a recurring number in my life!
Joey - that's my name!
Tron - derived from Megatron, who helped me realize I was trans
9 - a recurring number in my life!
My name comes from my friends' favorite animals. Katie (pheonix), Luna(Dragon), me(Alicorn). Thus, Alidranix was born!
My name comes from my friends' favorite animals. Katie (pheonix), Luna(Dragon), me(Alicorn). Thus, Alidranix was born!
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
It originates from the term "Burning starlight," like "we're burning starlight here!"

And then 98 is my birth year :)
It originates from the term "Burning starlight," like "we're burning starlight here!"

And then 98 is my birth year :)
i like october. i'm probably gonna change it to something more original sooner or later, tho.
i like october. i'm probably gonna change it to something more original sooner or later, tho.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 90 91