Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Elimination - Coli Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/ZdsPgCV/elimination-coli-shop.png[/img] [size=7][b]Training[/b][/size] Ever wanted your dragon trained up quickly? Needed some fodder ready for a big dom push coming up, but not enough time? Prices for the big-leagues just too high? Here's your big chance! I prefer gems, but will also accept treasure at a 1:1300 rate. I also accept items! I accept items off my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63051545]wishlist,[/url] as well as easy-to-sell items such as eggs, WC scrolls, fest. familiars, eliminates, et cetera at LAH. If you're new, with an account under two months, I will accept much lower than normal to help you get a head start! However, I will not stat or stone a dragon for you, as the build you personally want is definitely something learned with time, and not a choice I can make for you. For example, many people like using 133str. grinders for grinding and fodder training, but I prefer a 119str. flyer. Many people also like a 126int. healer for golem workshop, but my healer is a completely unrecognized build, being a cross between a tank and a healer and being completely unique. How you want to stat and stone your dragon is something that's quite the experience to go through! I personally re-statted my dragons THREE TIMES before I really liked what I had. Levels 1-10: 2kt per level Levels 11-15: 5kt per level Levels 16-20: 10kt per level Levels 21-25: 20kt per level Level 1-25 is 195kt total. If you would like to get dragons leveled, please give me the following information. >How many dragons you want leveled >How high you want each of them leveled >How much you're going to pay and how you're going to pay >Would you like a rush order? (1-3 days instead of ~1 week) >Would you like collateral? (ex. one of my dragons) >Will you send a lunch box? Note: Each dragon consumes about 120 food points during rigorous training, and also will idly consume 4 food points each day. Sending one is not required but greatly appreciated! While training, you may check the second page of my 'Not for Sale' tab to check up on how your dragons are doing! I will also answer any training questions you might have, and also help teach you how to train while leveling your dragons to help give you the best experience, as well as some pointers for building a good trainer dragon and what to do if you don't have an eliminate. Please ping, if you don't I may not see your order right away! Current order: >@/silverflining - 2 dragons - 10/11-25 RUSH - Waiting Waitlist: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. (will add more if needed) [color=red][u]I will keep all coliseum drops, whether it's as useless as glowing pocket baubles or as good as an egg. However, I will inform you of major drops and offer to sell them to you for below LAH. Drops that occur during training will NOT contribute to payment.[/u][/color]
elimination-coli-shop.png

Training

Ever wanted your dragon trained up quickly? Needed some fodder ready for a big dom push coming up, but not enough time? Prices for the big-leagues just too high? Here's your big chance!

I prefer gems, but will also accept treasure at a 1:1300 rate. I also accept items! I accept items off my wishlist, as well as easy-to-sell items such as eggs, WC scrolls, fest. familiars, eliminates, et cetera at LAH.

If you're new, with an account under two months, I will accept much lower than normal to help you get a head start!

However, I will not stat or stone a dragon for you, as the build you personally want is definitely something learned with time, and not a choice I can make for you. For example, many people like using 133str. grinders for grinding and fodder training, but I prefer a 119str. flyer. Many people also like a 126int. healer for golem workshop, but my healer is a completely unrecognized build, being a cross between a tank and a healer and being completely unique. How you want to stat and stone your dragon is something that's quite the experience to go through! I personally re-statted my dragons THREE TIMES before I really liked what I had.

Levels 1-10: 2kt per level
Levels 11-15: 5kt per level
Levels 16-20: 10kt per level
Levels 21-25: 20kt per level

Level 1-25 is 195kt total.

If you would like to get dragons leveled, please give me the following information.

>How many dragons you want leveled
>How high you want each of them leveled
>How much you're going to pay and how you're going to pay
>Would you like a rush order? (1-3 days instead of ~1 week)
>Would you like collateral? (ex. one of my dragons)
>Will you send a lunch box?
Note: Each dragon consumes about 120 food points during rigorous training, and also will idly consume 4 food points each day. Sending one is not required but greatly appreciated!

While training, you may check the second page of my 'Not for Sale' tab to check up on how your dragons are doing! I will also answer any training questions you might have, and also help teach you how to train while leveling your dragons to help give you the best experience, as well as some pointers for building a good trainer dragon and what to do if you don't have an eliminate.

Please ping, if you don't I may not see your order right away!

Current order:
>@/silverflining - 2 dragons - 10/11-25 RUSH - Waiting

Waitlist:
(will add more if needed)

I will keep all coliseum drops, whether it's as useless as glowing pocket baubles or as good as an egg. However, I will inform you of major drops and offer to sell them to you for below LAH. Drops that occur during training will NOT contribute to payment.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Check out my coli shop! >Elimination Coli Shop
Coli Grinding

Here is where you can hire me to grind in a venue for you!

Prices per hour:

Training grounds through Waterway: 40kt/hour
Arena through Harpy's Roost: 50kt/hour
Ghostlight Ruins through Kelp Beds and Forbidden Portal: 60kt/hour
Golem Workshop: 80kt/hour

When ordering, I need the following information:

>What venue?
>How long?

If ordering from multiple venues, please tell me the information for each venue seperately.

Current Order:
>

Waitlist:
(Will add more slots if needed)

Note: I will NOT grind on Valentines Day, Halloween, Fourth of July, and during the week of Christmas and New Years except on rare occasion. Payment is required up front to prevent scams. In the unlikely event I cannot complete your order, you will be refunded. Cancelled orders by the buyer will not be refunded.
Coli Grinding

Here is where you can hire me to grind in a venue for you!

Prices per hour:

Training grounds through Waterway: 40kt/hour
Arena through Harpy's Roost: 50kt/hour
Ghostlight Ruins through Kelp Beds and Forbidden Portal: 60kt/hour
Golem Workshop: 80kt/hour

When ordering, I need the following information:

>What venue?
>How long?

If ordering from multiple venues, please tell me the information for each venue seperately.

Current Order:
>

Waitlist:
(Will add more slots if needed)

Note: I will NOT grind on Valentines Day, Halloween, Fourth of July, and during the week of Christmas and New Years except on rare occasion. Payment is required up front to prevent scams. In the unlikely event I cannot complete your order, you will be refunded. Cancelled orders by the buyer will not be refunded.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Food Store

100t per point, sold on request.

If I don't have enough for you, I will ping you when I do upon request.

When ordering, I need to know:
>What type of food?
>How many points?
>Would you like a ping if I have insufficient food?

Food Waitlist:
(Will add more if needed)
Food Store

100t per point, sold on request.

If I don't have enough for you, I will ping you when I do upon request.

When ordering, I need to know:
>What type of food?
>How many points?
>Would you like a ping if I have insufficient food?

Food Waitlist:
(Will add more if needed)
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
[center][size=7][b]Battle Stone Shop[/size][/b] Here is where you can buy battle stones, either to stone the dragon you had trained, give your current team a new edge, or whatever else you need! All will be sold at current LAH. Popular Stones: [center][columns][item=tincture of dissolution] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[nextcol][item=eliminate] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[nextcol][item=rally] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[nextcol][item=berserker] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[nextcol][item=ambush] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[nextcol][item=haste] [color=transparent]...........[/color]x0[/columns] Unpopular stones are by request as I have too many to list. I will hold stones for people, but it will add 10% of LAH to the price. First come, first served.
Battle Stone Shop

Here is where you can buy battle stones, either to stone the dragon you had trained, give your current team a new edge, or whatever else you need!

All will be sold at current LAH.

Popular Stones:
Tincture of Dissolution
...........x0
Eliminate
...........x0
Rally
...........x0
Berserker
...........x0
Ambush
...........x0
Haste
...........x0

Unpopular stones are by request as I have too many to list. I will hold stones for people, but it will add 10% of LAH to the price. First come, first served.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Reviews

Here is where all the reviews of past customers are. A [+] means a positive, [-] means a negative, and [=] means a neutral review.

Reviews:

None yet!
Reviews

Here is where all the reviews of past customers are. A [+] means a positive, [-] means a negative, and [=] means a neutral review.

Reviews:

None yet!
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Reserved just in case!
Reserved just in case!
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
AAAAAAND We are OPEN!
AAAAAAND We are OPEN!
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
@GeckoChan is 155kt per hour for all drops the price:)
@GeckoChan is 155kt per hour for all drops the price:)
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
BUMP
BUMP
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
@Geckochan 155kt/hr is quite a bit. Other people are doing it for 50kt