Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90 91
random words mashed together.
random words mashed together.
She/her | straight | 1 year(s) on Flightrising | Epileptic | Help aquamultae with Improvement here! |
mMaJiQ0.png
"Mythic" because I dabble in mythology, "Mistress" because I liked the alliteration and it's shorthand for saying that I'm female.
"Mythic" because I dabble in mythology, "Mistress" because I liked the alliteration and it's shorthand for saying that I'm female.
[b]Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93f43qnRG1qhjoogo13_r2_500.gif[/img] i like the dark crystal
Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

tumblr_m93f43qnRG1qhjoogo13_r2_500.gif

i like the dark crystal

dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
spongebob was taken
spongebob was taken
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I always thought selkies from irish folklore were really cool. Also, Song of the Sea has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out, so I probably took inspiration from that as well.
I always thought selkies from irish folklore were really cool. Also, Song of the Sea has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out, so I probably took inspiration from that as well.
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
my actual name is Jett but thats usually already taken so I always add another t at the end lol
my actual name is Jett but thats usually already taken so I always add another t at the end lol
Super straight pride
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409812937335767053/732476346852442172/passport.png[/img] HLVRAI is where this dumpster fire came from. Ironically Gordon is my favorite character
passport.png
HLVRAI is where this dumpster fire came from.
Ironically Gordon is my favorite character
I dirnk my milk and sips it...I am the beast I worship
unknown.png
sasser's a computer worm from 2004 that affects windows xp and 2000 systems. it's hard to find estimates for how much damage it caused, but it's in the billions in usd. what would happen is the worm targeted a security process lsass.exe and crash it, which would force a reboot of the system, where it would just crash it again. some notable places affected include delta airlines, the british coastguard, and the afp.

here's a video demonstration of sasser working on a closed network!
sasser's a computer worm from 2004 that affects windows xp and 2000 systems. it's hard to find estimates for how much damage it caused, but it's in the billions in usd. what would happen is the worm targeted a security process lsass.exe and crash it, which would force a reboot of the system, where it would just crash it again. some notable places affected include delta airlines, the british coastguard, and the afp.

here's a video demonstration of sasser working on a closed network!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Mine is from Xbox One. When I made an account it named me something to do with the word Empress and my favourite name was Aevee at the time since I love Eevees and my name begins with A so I just put them together to make EmpressAevee and have been using it ever since
Mine is from Xbox One. When I made an account it named me something to do with the word Empress and my favourite name was Aevee at the time since I love Eevees and my name begins with A so I just put them together to make EmpressAevee and have been using it ever since
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Solar Ring is our system name (DID system) ! :)
Solar Ring is our system name (DID system) ! :)
Red_Maple_Leaf.png
q9EEy5M.png1YhCyjf.pngvNRWb22.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90 91