Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 213 214
Terra was curled up underneath one of the tables

"............"
Terra was curled up underneath one of the tables

"............"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
What the heck.

Celes huggled the kiwi
What the heck.

Celes huggled the kiwi
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
“Draw someone I know..? I have an idea! I believe there’s a little song that goes along with it too!” Magolor retrieved a blank piece of paper and grabbed a pencil, holding it securely in his left hand. “Alright, how did it go…? Ah, right! First you draw a circle,” he began, drawing along to his words, “then you dot the eyes… add a great big smile… and presto!~ It’s Kirby!~” Magolor grinned, turning around his drawing for Ghost to see. It certainly wasn’t professionally-created, but somehow, the main circle making up Kirby’s body was perfect. “As you can probably infer from the little song, I drew Kirby, a good friend of mine! I’m sure you two would get along wonderfully if you were to ever meet! Perhaps you’d even like to visit Popstar at some point. It’s a very lovely place! So, truth or dare?”
“Draw someone I know..? I have an idea! I believe there’s a little song that goes along with it too!” Magolor retrieved a blank piece of paper and grabbed a pencil, holding it securely in his left hand. “Alright, how did it go…? Ah, right! First you draw a circle,” he began, drawing along to his words, “then you dot the eyes… add a great big smile… and presto!~ It’s Kirby!~” Magolor grinned, turning around his drawing for Ghost to see. It certainly wasn’t professionally-created, but somehow, the main circle making up Kirby’s body was perfect. “As you can probably infer from the little song, I drew Kirby, a good friend of mine! I’m sure you two would get along wonderfully if you were to ever meet! Perhaps you’d even like to visit Popstar at some point. It’s a very lovely place! So, truth or dare?”
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Terra had gone back to her normal form, before hugging Celes back
Terra had gone back to her normal form, before hugging Celes back
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Ori noticed Terra when Celes hugged her. They decided to remain silent so as to not make things overwhelming once more.

Ghost found themselves bouncing a little upon hearing Magolor's jingle. They studied the drawing, admiring how perfect the circle was. Now they really wanted to meet Kirby. They nodded; Popstar sounded like a great place.

They pointed to the already-written 'dare' on their piece of paper.
Ori noticed Terra when Celes hugged her. They decided to remain silent so as to not make things overwhelming once more.

Ghost found themselves bouncing a little upon hearing Magolor's jingle. They studied the drawing, admiring how perfect the circle was. Now they really wanted to meet Kirby. They nodded; Popstar sounded like a great place.

They pointed to the already-written 'dare' on their piece of paper.
xk7ymDQ.png
Cue Celes petting Terra's head and singing to her until she felt better.

God I wish that were me
Cue Celes petting Terra's head and singing to her until she felt better.

God I wish that were me
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Terra just closed her eyes, feeling relaxed,,
Terra just closed her eyes, feeling relaxed,,
Magolor thought for a bit before chuckling, clasping his hands together. “I must admit, curiosity has killed this cat. How about showing off some of your abilities? I’d love to see some of the cool things you can do! Perhaps more nail tricks similar to the one you showed me earlier? Magic of your own..?”
Magolor thought for a bit before chuckling, clasping his hands together. “I must admit, curiosity has killed this cat. How about showing off some of your abilities? I’d love to see some of the cool things you can do! Perhaps more nail tricks similar to the one you showed me earlier? Magic of your own..?”
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[center][emoji=book 2 size=1] [b][color=salmon]MONIKA - DARK PIT[/color][/b] [size=2]monika pondered on this, should she leave them alone? the blue creature had a point, and she would get fired off of her position...perhaps she could lay off, this once. suddenly a sword whizzed past her, the air howling in her ear. a few millimeters to the left, and she would have been speared. now, THIS was unforgivable. she slowly turned around to face her attacker. " you know..." she said, trotting towards the floffe, as if she were taking a leisurely walk in the park. "...i was about to 'cease and desist' for lack of a better term...but now that's all gone to waste." monika snapped her fingers. once. the command prompt disappeared, fading into oblivion over pit's head. " they were right. that was an act of self defense. you won....buuuuuut, that was attempted murder right there. that breaks so many school policies AND fandalian law....probably, most illegal things are legal here. " she shrugged.[/size][/center]

MONIKA - DARK PIT

monika pondered on this, should she leave them alone? the blue creature had a point, and she would get fired off of her position...perhaps she could lay off, this once.

suddenly a sword whizzed past her, the air howling in her ear. a few millimeters to the left, and she would have been speared. now, THIS was unforgivable. she slowly turned around to face her attacker.

" you know..." she said, trotting towards the floffe, as if she were taking a leisurely walk in the park. "...i was about to 'cease and desist' for lack of a better term...but now that's all gone to waste."

monika snapped her fingers. once. the command prompt disappeared, fading into oblivion over pit's head.

" they were right. that was an act of self defense. you won....buuuuuut, that was attempted murder right there. that breaks so many school policies AND fandalian law....probably, most illegal things are legal here. " she shrugged.
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
the kiwi is feeling better now
the kiwi is feeling better now
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 213 214