Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 842 843
Sniped an unnamed partially gened unbred G1 for 2kt assuming it was fodder

If it was a case of "take this thing away from me now" fair enough. If it was a misprice, happy to return them
Sniped an unnamed partially gened unbred G1 for 2kt assuming it was fodder

If it was a case of "take this thing away from me now" fair enough. If it was a misprice, happy to return them
VF45sGS.png
Snagged an XXX pearl female Mirror at fodder price earlier today. I resold her instead of exalting for about twice what I paid. If you sold her to me initially, PM me how much you sold her for, and I'll share the profit with you.
Snagged an XXX pearl female Mirror at fodder price earlier today. I resold her instead of exalting for about twice what I paid. If you sold her to me initially, PM me how much you sold her for, and I'll share the profit with you.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
Oh, here's the thread! Got a lightning multi-gaze M Pearlcatcher for 1g, happy to send them back with proof they were mispriced, but otherwise I'm gonna keep them as a perma.
Oh, here's the thread! Got a lightning multi-gaze M Pearlcatcher for 1g, happy to send them back with proof they were mispriced, but otherwise I'm gonna keep them as a perma.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I believe somebody listed a couple mispriced familiars today.
I purchased them at 1000t, but I'm sure it was a simple error or forgetting a 0 or something.

This happened at about 15:45ish server time (give or take).

If the seller is looking in here, please contact me in DMs. I'll need you to name the items or perhaps attach a picture? (forgive me if I'm not allowed to ask for that!) Just to be sure. Hopefully I can find the seller and get these back to them.
I believe somebody listed a couple mispriced familiars today.
I purchased them at 1000t, but I'm sure it was a simple error or forgetting a 0 or something.

This happened at about 15:45ish server time (give or take).

If the seller is looking in here, please contact me in DMs. I'll need you to name the items or perhaps attach a picture? (forgive me if I'm not allowed to ask for that!) Just to be sure. Hopefully I can find the seller and get these back to them.
JQCpKiY.gifGwrjw2w.gifm9M7SGy.gif 3TYmQaU.png u28tsOa.gifNkoiOuv.gif0Srkgnv.gif
sniped a gem scene for 1t...if this is you i'll give it back lol w/ proof
sniped a gem scene for 1t...if this is you i'll give it back lol w/ proof
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
accidentally mispriced a fear frog :( would understand if not returned but Oof.
accidentally mispriced a fear frog :( would understand if not returned but Oof.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Purchased a Breed Change: Nocturne (1) for a crazy low price, if you meant to add another 0 to that, please send me the screenshot so i can send you more of the currency used.
Purchased a Breed Change: Nocturne (1) for a crazy low price, if you meant to add another 0 to that, please send me the screenshot so i can send you more of the currency used.
2fU6Bbv.png 9VKtpsx.png
Missed a zero at the end of Mosaic when posting it - can send proof and some thank you items if returned for what it was bought for.
Missed a zero at the end of Mosaic when posting it - can send proof and some thank you items if returned for what it was bought for.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Hey! I just bought a wind primal for 6kt, I want to make sure that wasn't a mispost? I didn't realize this until after I started grinding for fodder, so they're level 4, sorry! If it was a mispost I wouldn't mind selling them back or trading for fodder.
Hey! I just bought a wind primal for 6kt, I want to make sure that wasn't a mispost? I didn't realize this until after I started grinding for fodder, so they're level 4, sorry! If it was a mispost I wouldn't mind selling them back or trading for fodder.
This lvl 25 banescale w/ elim was up for what I assume was supposed to be a gem price. Contact me if it was yours! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42885684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/428857/42885684_350.png[/img][/url] EDIT: owner contacted me about the mistake!
This lvl 25 banescale w/ elim was up for what I assume was supposed to be a gem price. Contact me if it was yours!

42885684_350.png

EDIT: owner contacted me about the mistake!
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 842 843