Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 834 835
Bought a RTB multigaze skydancer for 6kt. If you can send me a screenshot of the sale I'll sell it back for the price I bought her for! Please let me know by thursday, otherwise I'll breed her and keep her.
Bought a RTB multigaze skydancer for 6kt. If you can send me a screenshot of the sale I'll sell it back for the price I bought her for! Please let me know by thursday, otherwise I'll breed her and keep her.
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
I just bought a completely gened adult g1 Banescale. If you mispriced it in the AH, simply send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll send it back to you via CR for what I paid.
I just bought a completely gened adult g1 Banescale. If you mispriced it in the AH, simply send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll send it back to you via CR for what I paid.
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
I just bought a remembrance scene on the AH for 1g. Please provide a proof of the sale and I’ll send you the scene back with some extra gems! I want you to get some extra profit!
I just bought a remembrance scene on the AH for 1g. Please provide a proof of the sale and I’ll send you the scene back with some extra gems! I want you to get some extra profit!
candle-smol.png
@Holland

if it was cheap it might be because it was bred?
@Holland

if it was cheap it might be because it was bred?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Just picked up a Blotched Quetzeel on the AH for 30kt, think it might have been listed missing a 0. Message me with a screenshot of the listing and I'll send it over.
Just picked up a Blotched Quetzeel on the AH for 30kt, think it might have been listed missing a 0. Message me with a screenshot of the listing and I'll send it over.
Pretty sure this G1 lady was supposed to go for gems (got her for 10kt). PM me with a screen of the sale history and I'll gladly hand her back if that wasn't the intended price! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57559942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575600/57559942_350.png[/img][/url]
Pretty sure this G1 lady was supposed to go for gems (got her for 10kt). PM me with a screen of the sale history and I'll gladly hand her back if that wasn't the intended price!

57559942_350.png
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
I just bought this dragon for 1t. Send me proof she was yours before I send her back. I can only hold her for two days. After that she will be exalted. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49843661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498437/49843661_350.png[/img][/url]
I just bought this dragon for 1t. Send me proof she was yours before I send her back. I can only hold her for two days. After that she will be exalted.
49843661_350.png
ew9u8Xp.png
Picked up some cheap swiftbood boons and illuminated emblem-- contact me within a few days if they're yours!
Picked up some cheap swiftbood boons and illuminated emblem-- contact me within a few days if they're yours!
lmBVOQT.gif
Just snagged a nice XYX G1 for WAY below LAH, let me know if this was a mistake!

If It’s not, they’ve got a good home with me <3
Just snagged a nice XYX G1 for WAY below LAH, let me know if this was a mistake!

If It’s not, they’ve got a good home with me <3
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I just sniped a banescale marble gene! It seemed like the seller thought it was a candycane gene, send me proof It was yours in the next 24hrs and I’ll send it back!
I just sniped a banescale marble gene! It seemed like the seller thought it was a candycane gene, send me proof It was yours in the next 24hrs and I’ll send it back!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 834 835