Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My Biggest Goal COMPLETE!! (3-Digit)
1 2
[center][b]July 19th, 2020, my quest finally reached its completion ; u ;[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8/778_350.png[/img][/url][/center] This is my good boi, who still needs a proper name, an ARCANE 3-digit dragon who will play an extremely large role in my lore! I'm absolutely ELATED that I finally have him! I'm secretly hoping to get faceted eyes, but I may settle for dark sclera. Funny story, I landed on Swamp / Swamp / Carmine, which is an absolute DREAM combo though the carmine was a bit difficult to work with. But I had purchased a few scatter vials to try for faceted... ... Well, you see, my extra Scatter Scrolls were directly above the Scatter Vials, and guess what I clicked? I refreshed and was like "ohdang, uncommon again," but then I saw something horrifying: he was now Blood / Mantis / Terracotta. [i]I was absolutely horrified by my mistake.[/i] OTL... But at least his current combo is also to die for ; u ; Spearmint / Mantis / Mantis So yeah, I messed up bad and got rid of his dream-like double swamp combo because I was stupid. I'm so excited he's finally home <3 My dragon collection quest is FINALLY COMPLETE. [i]Best part is, he's the younger brother of 777, ahaha[/i]. I really like that XD
July 19th, 2020, my quest finally reached its completion ; u ;

778_350.png

This is my good boi, who still needs a proper name, an ARCANE 3-digit dragon who will play an extremely large role in my lore! I'm absolutely ELATED that I finally have him! I'm secretly hoping to get faceted eyes, but I may settle for dark sclera.

Funny story, I landed on Swamp / Swamp / Carmine, which is an absolute DREAM combo though the carmine was a bit difficult to work with.

But I had purchased a few scatter vials to try for faceted...

... Well, you see, my extra Scatter Scrolls were directly above the Scatter Vials, and guess what I clicked?

I refreshed and was like "ohdang, uncommon again," but then I saw something horrifying: he was now Blood / Mantis / Terracotta.

I was absolutely horrified by my mistake.

OTL...

But at least his current combo is also to die for ; u ;

Spearmint / Mantis / Mantis

So yeah, I messed up bad and got rid of his dream-like double swamp combo because I was stupid.

I'm so excited he's finally home <3 My dragon collection quest is FINALLY COMPLETE.

Best part is, he's the younger brother of 777, ahaha. I really like that XD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@MoonSun18 @Emmie
you two asked for a ping when I got him <3
I'm so excited ; u ;
@MoonSun18 @Emmie
you two asked for a ping when I got him <3
I'm so excited ; u ;
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

OMGGG HES SO CUTEEEEE!!!! CONGRAT!!!!! he's colors look rlly pretty with the pink! reminds me of a watermelon XD

ayeee I'm so happy for u!!
@Alyxsandre

OMGGG HES SO CUTEEEEE!!!! CONGRAT!!!!! he's colors look rlly pretty with the pink! reminds me of a watermelon XD

ayeee I'm so happy for u!!
@MoonSun18
Thank you! I'm so happy ;U; I was shaking so hard when I got a PM back that said yes!

He totally does look like a watermelon doesn't he XD It's great <3
He'll be my special watermelon boy, to match my other special watermelon boy
All hail the watermelon boyos <333
@MoonSun18
Thank you! I'm so happy ;U; I was shaking so hard when I got a PM back that said yes!

He totally does look like a watermelon doesn't he XD It's great <3
He'll be my special watermelon boy, to match my other special watermelon boy
All hail the watermelon boyos <333
AScq6qj.png
OH MY GOSH NO WAY!!! I've seen you around the forums talking about your 3-digit quest, and I've been low-key rooting for you for a long time lmao. I'm so happy to see that you finally were able to achieve your dream! <33 He's absolutely stunning, and even though you accidentally scattered over that double swamp, double mantis is just as incredible.
OH MY GOSH NO WAY!!! I've seen you around the forums talking about your 3-digit quest, and I've been low-key rooting for you for a long time lmao. I'm so happy to see that you finally were able to achieve your dream! <33 He's absolutely stunning, and even though you accidentally scattered over that double swamp, double mantis is just as incredible.
9CxYF0H.png
@Alyxsandre
Aweee I can't imagine how exciting that must've been! I would've fainted LMAO

yessss bow to the watermelons XD
@Alyxsandre
Aweee I can't imagine how exciting that must've been! I would've fainted LMAO

yessss bow to the watermelons XD
Oh my, he’s gorgeous! Congratulations!
Oh my, he’s gorgeous! Congratulations!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Congrats!! All that pink apparel looks fantastic on him :D

Definitely expected him to be more expensive than 125kg tho! Perhaps low digit ID dragons are not an unrealistic goal after all o:
Congrats!! All that pink apparel looks fantastic on him :D

Definitely expected him to be more expensive than 125kg tho! Perhaps low digit ID dragons are not an unrealistic goal after all o:
6mWOUG0.png
@Kairo
Thank you! It's such a relief to finally have him ;U; I can finally sit down and focus on stuff like geneing the plethora of other dragons I have x'D

@MoonSun18
I almost did LOL I was keyboard smashing to my friend for a bit XD I couldn't form coherent sentences. It's so exciting ;u;

@myriadofstars
Thank you!

@Runi
He a good pink boi <3
125kg is about average! The one that sold privately before me went for about 95kg, and the one before then about 150k! The ones that sell publicly have gone for pretty high but if you're aiming for one, 120kg is a pretty safe average to shoot for!
@Kairo
Thank you! It's such a relief to finally have him ;U; I can finally sit down and focus on stuff like geneing the plethora of other dragons I have x'D

@MoonSun18
I almost did LOL I was keyboard smashing to my friend for a bit XD I couldn't form coherent sentences. It's so exciting ;u;

@myriadofstars
Thank you!

@Runi
He a good pink boi <3
125kg is about average! The one that sold privately before me went for about 95kg, and the one before then about 150k! The ones that sell publicly have gone for pretty high but if you're aiming for one, 120kg is a pretty safe average to shoot for!
AScq6qj.png
Congrats, he really is lovely......and i'm not usually fond of green....
Congrats, he really is lovely......and i'm not usually fond of green....
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
1 2