Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My Biggest Goal COMPLETE!! (3-Digit)
1 2
@Emmie
Ahaha, I get you. I scattered a dragon into double violet once (I don't like the color) but he ended up staying that way 'cuz he actually looked super nice x'D Sometimes exceptions just pop up...

Thank you though <3
@Emmie
Ahaha, I get you. I scattered a dragon into double violet once (I don't like the color) but he ended up staying that way 'cuz he actually looked super nice x'D Sometimes exceptions just pop up...

Thank you though <3
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
ah, the purples are my fave colours....tho some can be dodgy.......depending on the gene i think...
ah, the purples are my fave colours....tho some can be dodgy.......depending on the gene i think...
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Emmie
It's super hard to go wrong with purples tbh! I'm so happy we're getting a wider variety of genes though to make the most of every color. I don't think I dislike any one color any more 'cuz of all the genes we have v3v
@Emmie
It's super hard to go wrong with purples tbh! I'm so happy we're getting a wider variety of genes though to make the most of every color. I don't think I dislike any one color any more 'cuz of all the genes we have v3v
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
1 2