Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 ... 3163 3164
@Naegiri you too :)
@Naegiri you too :)
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
and @CrackedSouls ! thanks :)
and @CrackedSouls ! thanks :)
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
Why is everyone suddenly wanting to buy potatoes???
Why is everyone suddenly wanting to buy potatoes???
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden
I believe potatoes are the main currency for the recently opened game DapperVolk. Being recently released, people want a headstart over others.
@ScalyMaiden
I believe potatoes are the main currency for the recently opened game DapperVolk. Being recently released, people want a headstart over others.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri

Aaah thank you~
@Naegiri

Aaah thank you~
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Does anyone know the drop rate for the bun-bun den? ive been digging for at least a week with all 15 of my turns and havent found anything unfortunately :(
im level 40 in my digging skill so im not sure if its because the item pool is so large
Does anyone know the drop rate for the bun-bun den? ive been digging for at least a week with all 15 of my turns and havent found anything unfortunately :(
im level 40 in my digging skill so im not sure if its because the item pool is so large
@Kukwee
Drop rates are not made public, unfortunately. I've seen some people get it in a few turns, but personally I've been gathering for it since it released and haven't gotten it.
@Kukwee
Drop rates are not made public, unfortunately. I've seen some people get it in a few turns, but personally I've been gathering for it since it released and haven't gotten it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Is making fan dragons for potentially mature fandoms okay?

In this case, I'm specifically talking about Warhammer 40k. I wouldn't be linking anything NSFW or otherwise adult in the bios, but the Warhammer 40k universe is pretty adult-oriented. The dragons would just look like the characters, and be named like them, and maybe have a reference picture of the real character in the bio.
Is making fan dragons for potentially mature fandoms okay?

In this case, I'm specifically talking about Warhammer 40k. I wouldn't be linking anything NSFW or otherwise adult in the bios, but the Warhammer 40k universe is pretty adult-oriented. The dragons would just look like the characters, and be named like them, and maybe have a reference picture of the real character in the bio.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@MystriDragon
Considering the amount of Game of Thrones fandragons I'd say you're most likely fine as long as you don't link or show anything NSFW. If you want to be absolutely sure, though, you'll have to ask staff directly via Contact Us. We can only give best guesses and cannot give you 100% solid answers or permission.
@MystriDragon
Considering the amount of Game of Thrones fandragons I'd say you're most likely fine as long as you don't link or show anything NSFW. If you want to be absolutely sure, though, you'll have to ask staff directly via Contact Us. We can only give best guesses and cannot give you 100% solid answers or permission.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Okay, I could've sworn I've seen the thread somewhere but for some reason I can't find it, where can I find the other elemental icon/emblem things like this? [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e29b9e9d25c6faabafb883447e098151/tumblr_inline_o0idk3jZAr1qg2i5p_540.png[/img]
Okay, I could've sworn I've seen the thread somewhere but for some reason I can't find it, where can I find the other elemental icon/emblem things like this?
tumblr_inline_o0idk3jZAr1qg2i5p_540.png
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 ... 3163 3164