Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 216 217
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: This fish is YOUR greatest fan <3
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: This fish is YOUR greatest fan <3
tddtyguecfcetrsry Excuse me, my cat sat on my keyboard.
[item=dubious cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Dubious Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] I [i]told[/i] you not to grow it in monster guts!
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: I told you not to grow it in monster guts!
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
[item=Selenite] [b]Name[/b]: Selenite [b]Caption[/b]: No Selenes were harmed in the making of this item.
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: No Selenes were harmed in the making of this item.

[center][item=dubious cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: No, you really [i]don't[/i] want to know where we found it.[/center]
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: No, you really don't want to know where we found it.
Toeby / FR +3 / Dragon Hoarder
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35254.png[/img] Name:Merry Melon Caption: Also known as "The Party Melon" most dragons eat this fruit for fun,as it's not the healthiest thing for one's mind
35254.png
Name:Merry Melon
Caption: Also known as "The Party Melon" most dragons eat this fruit for fun,as it's not the healthiest thing for one's mind
[b]Name:[/b] [item=Selenite] [b]Caption:[/b] Selenite is often used to invoke good luck in the coliseum and to ward off the Shade. Two birds one crystal!
Name: Selenite
Caption: Selenite is often used to invoke good luck in the coliseum and to ward off the Shade. Two birds one crystal!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[item=Not A Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] So named due to a feud between Sornieth's two most prolific and infamous Zoologists, Marsh and Cope. Actually a pygmy ampelope from the Southern Icefield.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: So named due to a feud between Sornieth's two most prolific and infamous Zoologists, Marsh and Cope. Actually a pygmy ampelope from the Southern Icefield.
[item=currents fanfish] Name: Pompadour Fanfish Caption: This fish's fans inspired many dragons to wear their manes and frills high!
Currents Fanfish

Name: Pompadour Fanfish
Caption: This fish's fans inspired many dragons to wear their manes and frills high!
[b]Entry:[/b] [item=Merry Melon] [b](Re)name:[/b] Complementary Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] Some say if you listen close, this purple and yellow snack might pay you a compliment!
Entry:
Merry Melon
(Re)name: Complementary Cucumber
Caption: Some say if you listen close, this purple and yellow snack might pay you a compliment!
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35257.png[/img] Name: Not a Sheep Caption: It has the same blank, unaware gaze of a sheep. However, something about it seems... [i]off.[/i]
35257.png
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: It has the same blank, unaware gaze of a sheep. However, something about it seems... off.
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 216 217