Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [IC]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 208 209
Skye stood up and walked after Vincent, she smiled, "Vincent....you have a cool name." she commented.

(mk GN!)
Skye stood up and walked after Vincent, she smiled, "Vincent....you have a cool name." she commented.

(mk GN!)
JkpHEfN.jpg
"I mean outside the school campus. There's a forest nearby where you can vent out all your frustration. And don't worry about forest fires, the fire department can make it worse." Dune replied.
"I mean outside the school campus. There's a forest nearby where you can vent out all your frustration. And don't worry about forest fires, the fire department can make it worse." Dune replied.
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
"BUT SIIIRRR, I HAVEN'T FINISHED DESTROYING MATHS, NEVERMIND ENGLISH! OOO, I THINK I'LL TRY FIRE FOR THAT! OR MAYBE HISTORY! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET ENGLISH, THAT'S FINE! I'LL DO HISTORY INSTEAD! TWO CLASSES SHOULD BE ENOUGH!" The dragon gave Eden 'the look'. What did it mean? It meant, Haha, I'm not doing chemistry! Eden mouthed to Amber that the teacher would do that anyway, turned into a cat and sat down.
"BUT SIIIRRR, I HAVEN'T FINISHED DESTROYING MATHS, NEVERMIND ENGLISH! OOO, I THINK I'LL TRY FIRE FOR THAT! OR MAYBE HISTORY! YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET ENGLISH, THAT'S FINE! I'LL DO HISTORY INSTEAD! TWO CLASSES SHOULD BE ENOUGH!" The dragon gave Eden 'the look'. What did it mean? It meant, Haha, I'm not doing chemistry! Eden mouthed to Amber that the teacher would do that anyway, turned into a cat and sat down.
MwNNHzr.png
Hello? All by myself... [emoji=music note size=1]
Hello? All by myself...
MwNNHzr.png
Pumpkin rushed out, using magic chains to encircle Amber. The chains tightened, forcing Amber to the ground. The roof repaired itself, but Pumpkin's claws turned gray.

Jez smiled softly at Cole. She was about to kiss him when a dragon burst through the roof. She leaped to her feet. "What the...?"
Pumpkin rushed out, using magic chains to encircle Amber. The chains tightened, forcing Amber to the ground. The roof repaired itself, but Pumpkin's claws turned gray.

Jez smiled softly at Cole. She was about to kiss him when a dragon burst through the roof. She leaped to her feet. "What the...?"
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
“Yours is also cool.” He returned the compliment with a smile as he opened the door to the next classroom for her.
(Definitely didn’t spend a bunch of time last night coming up with a tragic backstory for Vincent)
“Yours is also cool.” He returned the compliment with a smile as he opened the door to the next classroom for her.
(Definitely didn’t spend a bunch of time last night coming up with a tragic backstory for Vincent)
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Lili was already in chem she was waiting for Skylar, hoping that she'd protec her.
Lili was already in chem she was waiting for Skylar, hoping that she'd protec her.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
[quote name="CosmosBreeder" date="2020-07-10 19:18:17" ] Hello? All by myself... [emoji=music note size=1] [/quote] I stand alone.. ALLL BY MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I STAND ALONEEE ALL BYYYYYYYYYYY MYYYYYYYY SELF! (Camelot for all you fools XD)
CosmosBreeder wrote on 2020-07-10 19:18:17:
Hello? All by myself...

I stand alone..

ALLL BY MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I STAND ALONEEE

ALL BYYYYYYYYYYY
MYYYYYYYY SELF!

(Camelot for all you fools XD)
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Cole jumped up, "SKYE." he said immediately. When the roof fixed itself he sighed and leaned against the tree, "She's fine. calm down." he told himself.

Skye grinned and walked into the classroom, she stretched her wings a little and then sat down at one of the desks.

I LOOVE THAT MOVIE
Cole jumped up, "SKYE." he said immediately. When the roof fixed itself he sighed and leaned against the tree, "She's fine. calm down." he told himself.

Skye grinned and walked into the classroom, she stretched her wings a little and then sat down at one of the desks.

I LOOVE THAT MOVIE
JkpHEfN.jpg
Skylar sat next to Lili in chemistry.
Skylar sat next to Lili in chemistry.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 208 209