Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 216 217
[item=rusted iron pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: This is just a piece of garbage. You really should throw it out.
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: This is just a piece of garbage. You really should throw it out.
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35251.png[/img] Killer Fanfish It's coming out of it's cage and doing just fi-PUT IT BACK IN THERE!
35251.png

Killer Fanfish

It's coming out of it's cage and doing just fi-PUT IT BACK IN THERE!
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[item= old tin pot] Name = Old tin pot It’s only big enough to make coffee with, but some inventive young dragons have found a way to make instant meals with this tiny pot.
Old Tin Pot
Name = Old tin pot

It’s only big enough to make coffee with, but some inventive young dragons have found a way to make instant meals with this tiny pot.
RXOvIvB.png
[sub][sup] hehehe silly me put this in the wrong thread[/sub][/sup] [b]entry[/b] [item=Not a Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Definitely a Sheep [sup](change from Not a Sheep)[/sup] [b]Caption:[/b] sometimes you find yourself on a warm sunny day staring out towards the plains, sometimes you find a sheep staring back. i suggest you look away
hehehe silly me put this in the wrong thread
entry
Not a Sheep
Name: Definitely a Sheep (change from Not a Sheep)
Caption: sometimes you find yourself on a warm sunny day staring out towards the plains, sometimes you find a sheep staring back. i suggest you look away
tumblr_inline_oup3a1NuIl1rtxj2b_500.png
[item=Not a sheep] Name: Not A Sheep Caption: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a sheep! Wait...no, it’s not a sheep! What is it? Not a sheep, that’s for sure.

Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a sheep! Wait...no, it’s not a sheep! What is it? Not a sheep, that’s for sure.
[item=Glasswing Rake] Name: Glasswing Rake Caption: This beautiful creature is not suitable for your fall yard work.
Glasswing Rake
Name: Glasswing Rake
Caption: This beautiful creature is not suitable for your fall yard work.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
[item=dubious cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Dubious Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] What has it done? What will it do? Eating this may lead to more questions than answers.
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: What has it done? What will it do? Eating this may lead to more questions than answers.
PAfw65w.png
[item=old tin pot] Name: Old Tin Pot Caption: This pot doesn't have a heart, and takes care to be a very kind pot, so that it doesn't accidentally offend anyone.
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old Tin Pot
Caption: This pot doesn't have a heart, and takes care to be a very kind pot, so that it doesn't accidentally offend anyone.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35257.png[/img] Name: Charlatan Sheep Captain: “Why, yes sir, yes sir, three bags full of the 'wool' of the finest sheep in all the realm” Three voices say to you in unison from one ‘sheep’.
35257.png

Name: Charlatan Sheep

Captain: “Why, yes sir, yes sir, three bags full of the 'wool' of the finest sheep in all the realm” Three voices say to you in unison from one ‘sheep’.
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
[item=Dubious Cucumber] [b]Name:[/b] Dubious Cucumber [b]Caption:[/b] Don't worry, it probably tastes fine. ...Probably.
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: Don't worry, it probably tastes fine. ...Probably.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 216 217