Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 216 217
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35251.png[/img] Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: It's actually entirely harmless; but it [i]does[/i] rock a killer hairstyle!
35251.png
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: It's actually entirely harmless; but it does rock a killer hairstyle!
. • LET THE WOLVES ENJOY MY BONES. • .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Avatar Dragon.
x8UR3Oo.png
[item=sheep] [b]name:[/b] Sheep [b]item description:[/b] Its pelt is fairly valuable for scheming hunters.
Sheep
name: Sheep
item description: Its pelt is fairly valuable for scheming hunters.
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Don't let your eyes wool you! This is, most definitely, not a sheep.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: Don't let your eyes wool you! This is, most definitely, not a sheep.
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
[item=Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Is a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] At least, you hope it is.

Sheep
Name: Is a Sheep
Caption: At least, you hope it is.
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
[item=NOT A SHEEP] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] They are baaad to the bone. No really. Just look at those...well those don’t belong to any sheep I know.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: They are baaad to the bone. No really. Just look at those...well those don’t belong to any sheep I know.
06xk8gV.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
4sDlVe5.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35252.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Land Cucumber [b]Caption: [/b]As you can see, it is nearly identical to the Sea Cucumber.
35252.png
Name: Land Cucumber
Caption: As you can see, it is nearly identical to the Sea Cucumber.
1016.pngfern1.pngENCs7.gif25762.png13409.png
[item=Sapphire] [b]Name: [/b]Sapphire [b]Caption:[/b] This blue crystal shines like the ocean's surface when lit by a fire. It's said to calm even the most restless of Dragons.
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire

Caption: This blue crystal shines like the ocean's surface when lit by a fire.
It's said to calm even the most restless of Dragons.
fbtx8xvl.jpg
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption[/b]: It is coloured pixels arranged to look like a sheep.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: It is coloured pixels arranged to look like a sheep.
[item=petite glasswing butterfly] Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly Caption: The alluring iridescent colors on this butterfly's wings are the talk of many insect enthusiasts. Bug-eaters think that they taste as good as they look!
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name: Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption: The alluring iridescent colors on this butterfly's wings are the talk of many insect enthusiasts. Bug-eaters think that they taste as good as they look!
[item=Slumber Sheep] Name: Shadow Sheep Keeping track of these sheep during the day is enough to make any dragon drowsy, but they're nigh impossible to see once the sun goes down. Very inconvenient.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Shadow Sheep
Keeping track of these sheep during the day is enough to make any dragon drowsy, but they're nigh impossible to see once the sun goes down. Very inconvenient.
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 216 217