Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 283 284
Hiya! I got some questions the main page doesn't really cover— Can you gift cats? Is there a gifting fee? Like, if it's possible, then how much treasure/gems is it to gift? One of my friends is interested in them, but they're really shy and don't go to the forums qwq And if it isn't possible, I understand! I just wanted to know since it's.. honestly not very clear what the terms refer to with "trade", is it just trading in specific or does it also include gifting? [quote]• Please do not resell or [b]“trade”[/b] your cats.[/quote] [size=2]Also, if you're wondering, of course I'm still going to get some cats! I want to support my flight, of course. ^-^[/size]
Hiya! I got some questions the main page doesn't really cover— Can you gift cats? Is there a gifting fee? Like, if it's possible, then how much treasure/gems is it to gift? One of my friends is interested in them, but they're really shy and don't go to the forums qwq

And if it isn't possible, I understand! I just wanted to know since it's.. honestly not very clear what the terms refer to with "trade", is it just trading in specific or does it also include gifting?
Quote:
• Please do not resell or “trade” your cats.

Also, if you're wondering, of course I'm still going to get some cats! I want to support my flight, of course. ^-^
zzzzzzzzzzzzzYrnDNd3.pngzzzz
AcXOwbQ.gif
9-FAE2-EE3-BFC0-46-FF-841-C-2-AE7-E32887-DE.png
@Kaibuki
Gifting is fine! No extra fee, just make sure to use their info for the order form and make the receiver aware that you're gifting.

As for trading, this refers to trading cats for other cats, eg if you get a Pancake you don't want or need, you can't trade for someone else's Smudge, nor can you trade for FR/offsite/real life currency, items, services, etc. The way our sheet works doesn't support it in any way and it'll break things, plus it's just not what the program is about.
@Kaibuki
Gifting is fine! No extra fee, just make sure to use their info for the order form and make the receiver aware that you're gifting.

As for trading, this refers to trading cats for other cats, eg if you get a Pancake you don't want or need, you can't trade for someone else's Smudge, nor can you trade for FR/offsite/real life currency, items, services, etc. The way our sheet works doesn't support it in any way and it'll break things, plus it's just not what the program is about.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Okay! Thanks for clarifying, the quotes confused me for a moment there ^^; I'll keep all this in mind!
@Tserin
Okay! Thanks for clarifying, the quotes confused me for a moment there ^^; I'll keep all this in mind!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzYrnDNd3.pngzzzz
AcXOwbQ.gif
9-FAE2-EE3-BFC0-46-FF-841-C-2-AE7-E32887-DE.png
Daily blanket fort ping~

//
Daily blanket fort ping~

//
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="squidragon" date="2019-03-16 08:49:29" ] [list] [*]Do [b]not[/b] recolor or edit your cats in any way. [/list] [/quote] If we collect all of the poses of the cats, instead of only showcasing one, could I create gifs to showcase all of the poses I have collected? (Of the same cat)
squidragon wrote on 2019-03-16 08:49:29:
  • Do not recolor or edit your cats in any way.
If we collect all of the poses of the cats, instead of only showcasing one, could I create gifs to showcase all of the poses I have collected? (Of the same cat)
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
@Artabillity I would prefer if the cats weren't edited at all, even if it's a gif of them
@Artabillity I would prefer if the cats weren't edited at all, even if it's a gif of them
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Oh okay thank you!
Oh okay thank you!
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
hello daily cat ping, check for online receivers here

and the list
which i snip away
hello daily cat ping, check for online receivers here

and the list
which i snip away
Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: GrimdarkRoxy
Your FR ID: 167630
Number Desired (1-4): 4
Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: GrimdarkRoxy
Your FR ID: 167630
Number Desired (1-4): 4
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy
Please send your order to an online receiver via PM with the fee, we do not accept orders posted on the thread.
@GrimdarkRoxy
Please send your order to an online receiver via PM with the fee, we do not accept orders posted on the thread.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 283 284