Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Interactive] Pinkerlocke x Fodderlock
1 2
Artabillity's Pinderlocke

I'm sure you're wondering, what IS a Pinderlocke? Well, it's a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke. I will be using rulesets from both lockes, as I find it to be more "exciting" and "entertaining". Aswell, instead of using fodder dragons, seeing as I'm breeding dragons might as well use the rejects. I am also playing with a twist, as I am allowing what I like to call "Sponsor Content". More on that below :3

I am subbed to this thread, but feel free to ping me! Feel free to use the Pinderlocke as well, ping me when you do!

Credits
Find the Pinkerlocke rules here!
Find the Fodderlocke Rules here!
Find A Fodderlocke here!
These people inspired me, and I used some of their rules.

Table of Contents
Use this if you're too lazy to scroll through a page...
Rules
Sponsor Content
Pull Rules
Alive
Dying, Dead, Saved and Unnamed Dragons
Relationships
Sponsor Content Queue
Pinglist
Spoilers and News

Storyline
Find all the posts on my Pinderlocke here!
Pilot
Artabillity's Pinderlocke

I'm sure you're wondering, what IS a Pinderlocke? Well, it's a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke. I will be using rulesets from both lockes, as I find it to be more "exciting" and "entertaining". Aswell, instead of using fodder dragons, seeing as I'm breeding dragons might as well use the rejects. I am also playing with a twist, as I am allowing what I like to call "Sponsor Content". More on that below :3

I am subbed to this thread, but feel free to ping me! Feel free to use the Pinderlocke as well, ping me when you do!

Credits
Find the Pinkerlocke rules here!
Find the Fodderlocke Rules here!
Find A Fodderlocke here!
These people inspired me, and I used some of their rules.

Table of Contents
Use this if you're too lazy to scroll through a page...
Rules
Sponsor Content
Pull Rules
Alive
Dying, Dead, Saved and Unnamed Dragons
Relationships
Sponsor Content Queue
Pinglist
Spoilers and News

Storyline
Find all the posts on my Pinderlocke here!
Pilot
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
Rules

Back to Table of Contents

• A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke.
  • The battle ends when one dragon dies
  • The rules above do not apply if a sponsor saves them within 3 days
  • If a dragon leaves, they must join their sponsors lair
  • There cannot be more than 5 Sponsor Content changes per storyline post Exceptions: Saving dragons
  • There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars.
  • And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile!

Rules

• A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted. This is the most essential rule of a nuzlocke.
  • The battle ends when one dragon dies
  • The rules above do not apply if a sponsor saves them within 3 days
  • If a dragon leaves, they must join their sponsors lair
  • There cannot be more than 5 Sponsor Content changes per storyline post Exceptions: Saving dragons
  • There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars.
  • And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile!

- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Sponsor Content

Bored of just reading the Pinderlocke? You have a say too! With the right fee, you can affect the game in a variety of ways! This is where the Fodderlocke comes into play: dice rolling! You can buy a dice roll, or a specific action! Dice rolls cost less and are more random and wild, as they can be anything on the list. Specific actions cost more, but you know what's going to happen (more or less).

Pricing:
My ratio is 1g:1000t

1kt: Name a hatchling or a dragon! (No renaming please)

5kt: One roll (1-20)

10kt: Choose a sponsor event! 1, 2, 3, or 5

15kt: 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, or 15

20kt: 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17 and 18

Notes on choosing events:
If there is a choosing event, such as breeding, saving, killing, Identity crisis etc. or anything else where a die has to be rolled or something has to be randomized to alter the fates of dragons, you may pay an extra 5kt to choose which dragons to breed etc. If a sponsor breeds dragons, they may choose the names of all dragons, or let others rename them. Once they become adults, I will name them.

1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  3. Hunting trip. Take a party of dragons to any coli venue, and look for any items listed below. One of these items must be found and until then the battles don't end.
    1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
    2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
    3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
    4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)
  4. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. They join the Pinderlocke. The sponsors may donate a dragon if they land on this!
  5. Crimes time! Your party has to go on a quest now. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  6. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. They join the Pinderlocke
  7. Identity crisis? All dragons in party must roll a 6-sided die.
    1 - The dragon loses their identity, and doesn't know who they are and leaves on a journey. Must be saved by a sponsor for them to come back.
    2 - The dragon kills anyone involved in the Pinderlocke. The murderer ends up leaving the Pinderlocke aswell.
    3 - The dragon kills anyone involved in the Pinderlocke. The murderer stays in the Pinderlocke.
    4 - The dragon is safe
    5 - The dragon goes on a romantic journey! Pair them up with anyone in the clan who is off breeding CD, and nest them. If the dragon is on breeding CD, wait, then pair them and nest them.
    6 - The dragon comes out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, they may still perform the nesting action with another partner of their choosing, but if they cannot nest (eg. lesbian, gay couples) an RNG is used to determine the amount of hatchlings. The hatchlings are then bought off of the AH as adopted, and are added to the Pinderlocke.
  8. Sacrificed. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. They drew the short straw on sacrifice day. Exalt them. Bye.
  9. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons (Adult only). If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  10. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon (Adult only). If you get higher than their level, exalt.
  11. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  12. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. A ritual goes catastrophically wrong and can take out dragons in the backlash - exalt them! Flip a coin for each of your dragons in your party. Heads means that your dragon survived, tails means that unfortunately the dragon must die or be exalted.
  13. Take a gamble. The three highest-level non-leader dragons perform a risky ritual. Flip a coin. If heads, they all survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching the highest level between them and exalt whichever one faints first.
  14. Ambushed! The locals have rooted out the source of the curses afflicting them! Each adult takes a coin flip: heads they survived, tails they fell and must be exalted. Hey, worshipping a god of evil tends to make the locals give no quarter if they find you out!
  15. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned demon worship. Buy the cheapest XXX, XXY, XYY etc. dragon on the AH. They join the Pinderlocke. If the leader ever dies while they’re in the party, they become the new leader instantly (and will be at that point levelled one level above the next-highest dragon as needed).
  16. Saved. This is only available when a dragon has died in the coli, or due to Sponsor Content. This may save any of the dragons. A dragon may only be saved if this is used before the 3 day time period is over. The dragon may join the sponsors lair, or join the Pinderlocke(I will post about dragons to be saved and who are dying)
  17. Escape! A dragon is chosen by random, and is allowed to leave the Pinderlocke safely. They will either be adopted by the Sponsor, me and if else, AH/Exalted peacefully...?
  18. Playing god. A sponsor really likes to feel over powered, and has a death intent and decides to exalt a random dragon. The sponsor does not get to keep this dragon. The dragon is added back into game if a sponsor saves them.
  19. Re-roll, or choose ANY of the options!
  20. Sponsor gains 2 more rolls!

Sponsor Content

Bored of just reading the Pinderlocke? You have a say too! With the right fee, you can affect the game in a variety of ways! This is where the Fodderlocke comes into play: dice rolling! You can buy a dice roll, or a specific action! Dice rolls cost less and are more random and wild, as they can be anything on the list. Specific actions cost more, but you know what's going to happen (more or less).

Pricing:
My ratio is 1g:1000t

1kt: Name a hatchling or a dragon! (No renaming please)

5kt: One roll (1-20)

10kt: Choose a sponsor event! 1, 2, 3, or 5

15kt: 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, or 15

20kt: 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17 and 18

Notes on choosing events:
If there is a choosing event, such as breeding, saving, killing, Identity crisis etc. or anything else where a die has to be rolled or something has to be randomized to alter the fates of dragons, you may pay an extra 5kt to choose which dragons to breed etc. If a sponsor breeds dragons, they may choose the names of all dragons, or let others rename them. Once they become adults, I will name them.

1. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  2. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  3. Hunting trip. Take a party of dragons to any coli venue, and look for any items listed below. One of these items must be found and until then the battles don't end.
    1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
    2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
    3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
    4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)
  4. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. They join the Pinderlocke. The sponsors may donate a dragon if they land on this!
  5. Crimes time! Your party has to go on a quest now. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  6. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. They join the Pinderlocke
  7. Identity crisis? All dragons in party must roll a 6-sided die.
    1 - The dragon loses their identity, and doesn't know who they are and leaves on a journey. Must be saved by a sponsor for them to come back.
    2 - The dragon kills anyone involved in the Pinderlocke. The murderer ends up leaving the Pinderlocke aswell.
    3 - The dragon kills anyone involved in the Pinderlocke. The murderer stays in the Pinderlocke.
    4 - The dragon is safe
    5 - The dragon goes on a romantic journey! Pair them up with anyone in the clan who is off breeding CD, and nest them. If the dragon is on breeding CD, wait, then pair them and nest them.
    6 - The dragon comes out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, they may still perform the nesting action with another partner of their choosing, but if they cannot nest (eg. lesbian, gay couples) an RNG is used to determine the amount of hatchlings. The hatchlings are then bought off of the AH as adopted, and are added to the Pinderlocke.
  8. Sacrificed. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. They drew the short straw on sacrifice day. Exalt them. Bye.
  9. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons (Adult only). If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  10. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon (Adult only). If you get higher than their level, exalt.
  11. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  12. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. A ritual goes catastrophically wrong and can take out dragons in the backlash - exalt them! Flip a coin for each of your dragons in your party. Heads means that your dragon survived, tails means that unfortunately the dragon must die or be exalted.
  13. Take a gamble. The three highest-level non-leader dragons perform a risky ritual. Flip a coin. If heads, they all survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching the highest level between them and exalt whichever one faints first.
  14. Ambushed! The locals have rooted out the source of the curses afflicting them! Each adult takes a coin flip: heads they survived, tails they fell and must be exalted. Hey, worshipping a god of evil tends to make the locals give no quarter if they find you out!
  15. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned demon worship. Buy the cheapest XXX, XXY, XYY etc. dragon on the AH. They join the Pinderlocke. If the leader ever dies while they’re in the party, they become the new leader instantly (and will be at that point levelled one level above the next-highest dragon as needed).
  16. Saved. This is only available when a dragon has died in the coli, or due to Sponsor Content. This may save any of the dragons. A dragon may only be saved if this is used before the 3 day time period is over. The dragon may join the sponsors lair, or join the Pinderlocke(I will post about dragons to be saved and who are dying)
  17. Escape! A dragon is chosen by random, and is allowed to leave the Pinderlocke safely. They will either be adopted by the Sponsor, me and if else, AH/Exalted peacefully...?
  18. Playing god. A sponsor really likes to feel over powered, and has a death intent and decides to exalt a random dragon. The sponsor does not get to keep this dragon. The dragon is added back into game if a sponsor saves them.
  19. Re-roll, or choose ANY of the options!
  20. Sponsor gains 2 more rolls!

- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Pinkerton Pulls and Coli Drops!

Pinkerton Picking
Food:
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Trinkets and Materials:
1 Star: 10-20 Matches
2 Stars: 20-30
3 Stars: 30-40
4+ Stars: 40-50+

Familiar:
Buy a new dragon! Attach familiar to dragon. Do as many matches as you'd like until a dragon dies or you no longer want to continue. Can also be used as a break day!

Apparel: Breed any 2 dragons!

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!

Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

Coli Drops
  • Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
  • Gene: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
  • Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
  • Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
  • Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.
  • Familiar: Buy a new dragon, they join the Pinderlocke.
  • Apparel: Breed any two dragons in the party, if there are no breeding pairs available, randomly select a dragon with the lowest CD in that party and pair them with a previous relationship or randomize!
  • Any other battle items: leave the coli instantly.

Pinkerton Pulls and Coli Drops!

Pinkerton Picking
Food:
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

Trinkets and Materials:
1 Star: 10-20 Matches
2 Stars: 20-30
3 Stars: 30-40
4+ Stars: 40-50+

Familiar:
Buy a new dragon! Attach familiar to dragon. Do as many matches as you'd like until a dragon dies or you no longer want to continue. Can also be used as a break day!

Apparel: Breed any 2 dragons!

Battle items: Uh-oh!!!

Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = Nothing happens

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones.

Coli Drops
  • Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
  • Gene: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
  • Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
  • Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
  • Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.
  • Familiar: Buy a new dragon, they join the Pinderlocke.
  • Apparel: Breed any two dragons in the party, if there are no breeding pairs available, randomly select a dragon with the lowest CD in that party and pair them with a previous relationship or randomize!
  • Any other battle items: leave the coli instantly.

- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
[center][size=7][b]Current Leader[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69752476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697525/69752476_350.png[/img][/url] ----- [center][size=7][b]Contestants[/b][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68700441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/687005/68700441.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69572519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/695726/69572519.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69746320][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/697464/69746320.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69759621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/697597/69759621.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70359129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/703592/70359129.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441519.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441518.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441520.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441521.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url]
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
[center][b][size=7]Verge Off Death[/b][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] Lulu, a fae female will go to the Icewarden for medical treatment on June 29, 2021. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69759621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697597/69759621_350.png[/img][/url] [center][b][size=7]Hatchlings or New Dragons[/b][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] There are 5 dragons that need to be named! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70359129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/703592/70359129.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441519.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441518.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441520.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70441521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/704416/70441521.png[/img][/url] [center][b][size=7]The Saved[/b][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] No dragons have gone to other clans yet! [center][b][size=7]The Exalted[/b][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3028700/1#post_3028700]Back to Table of Contents[/url] No dragons who have died!
Verge Off Death

Lulu, a fae female will go to the Icewarden for medical treatment on June 29, 2021.
69759621_350.png
Hatchlings or New Dragons

There are 5 dragons that need to be named!
70359129.png70441519.png70441518.png70441520.png70441521.png

The Saved

No dragons have gone to other clans yet!
The Exalted

No dragons who have died!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Relationships

Brook and Callum have 1 offspring together
Relationships

Brook and Callum have 1 offspring together
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Sponsor Content Backlog

A place where all future Sponsor content goes if it is maxed
Sponsor Content Backlog

A place where all future Sponsor content goes if it is maxed
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Pinglist

Pinglist

- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
Spoilers

• Saturday, June 26, 2021
    May the games begin! Ace has been chosen as leader. Brook, Callum and Lulu head over to the Training Grounds... 5 hatchlings are available to name!

Spoilers

• Saturday, June 26, 2021
    May the games begin! Ace has been chosen as leader. Brook, Callum and Lulu head over to the Training Grounds... 5 hatchlings are available to name!

- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
1 2