Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 765 766
Hello! May I join this thread please?
Hello! May I join this thread please?
Banner.png She/herdragon-doodles-rui.png
@Yakusoku15 Sure! I'll get you put on the waitlist!
@Yakusoku15 Sure! I'll get you put on the waitlist!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Darn, I'm going away suddenly and I won't be able to participate long :( May I ask to be put on the waitlist again?
@Starwindrider
Darn, I'm going away suddenly and I won't be able to participate long :( May I ask to be put on the waitlist again?
♠ Ace ~ He/Him ~ Bi / Poly / Trans ~ FR time +3 ~ BLM; ACAB! ~ Please Ping! ♠
Z3Lt3uB.png
@TheAceOfSpades Sure!

@skittlebow Someone's stepping out!
@TheAceOfSpades Sure!

@skittlebow Someone's stepping out!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Skits is asleep rn so let me just:

@Grow

Heya! You're the next person in the line so if you want to join this round, please post your form in 24 hours! If you want to stay on r17 please let us know!
Skits is asleep rn so let me just:

@Grow

Heya! You're the next person in the line so if you want to join this round, please post your form in 24 hours! If you want to stay on r17 please let us know!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Username: Grow Dragon Name: Zhao Yun Gender: Male Breed: Imperial Rank: Veteran [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54888845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548889/54888845_350.png[/img][/url] Short description: A retired war veteran, he was one of the emperor's greatest warriors in battle, an expert strategist, who has feats of defeating multiple armies single handedly with his spear. He is old now, so he spends the his life now writing literature for young dragons and aspiring fighters. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
Username: Grow
Dragon Name: Zhao Yun
Breed: Imperial

54888845_350.png

Short description: A retired war veteran, he was one of the emperor's greatest warriors in battle, an expert strategist, who has feats of defeating multiple armies single handedly with his spear. He is old now, so he spends the his life now writing literature for young dragons and aspiring fighters.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
[b]Username:[/b] Tynethyne [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62094731]Brandy[/url] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Breed:[/b] Guardian [b]Rank:[/b] Mercenary [b]Image:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620948/62094731_350.png[/img] [b]Short Description:[/b] Brandy took up mercenary work at an early age and is often away from her Clan. Her current gig is as a caravan guard with her partner, also named Brandy. She is independent, opportunistic and hardy as Plague dragons come. While she has very little magic she is skilled in fighting and tactics. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Yes
Username: Tynethyne
Dragon Name: Brandy
Breed: Guardian
Image: 62094731_350.png
Short Description: Brandy took up mercenary work at an early age and is often away from her Clan. Her current gig is as a caravan guard with her partner, also named Brandy. She is independent, opportunistic and hardy as Plague dragons come. While she has very little magic she is skilled in fighting and tactics.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Argathakul

Heya! Sorry to tell you, but because we didn't get an answer from you in the first 48 hours, we assumed you dropped out and moved some other players up on the list, filling the game. So sadly, you won't be able to play on round 16, but you can ask to be added to round 17's list!
@Argathakul

Heya! Sorry to tell you, but because we didn't get an answer from you in the first 48 hours, we assumed you dropped out and moved some other players up on the list, filling the game. So sadly, you won't be able to play on round 16, but you can ask to be added to round 17's list!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Well done guard! No real clues to show for it though... At least we know that Crowley cannot be the killer however!

Well I suppose that the weapon being lifted above Crowley's head probably suggests not Faes or spirals, as "shuffling noises" says the killer was on the ground not flying, and both Faes and Spirals are smaller than Tundras.

That... like, halves the likely suspects? I'm not sure anything else is an especially solid clue, nearly anyone could pick up a knife or other small weapon and attempt to stab someone. The shuffling could indicate something, perhaps someone not very good at stealth? If anyone was wearing major robes I'd be looking at them but no-one is so I???
Well done guard! No real clues to show for it though... At least we know that Crowley cannot be the killer however!

Well I suppose that the weapon being lifted above Crowley's head probably suggests not Faes or spirals, as "shuffling noises" says the killer was on the ground not flying, and both Faes and Spirals are smaller than Tundras.

That... like, halves the likely suspects? I'm not sure anything else is an especially solid clue, nearly anyone could pick up a knife or other small weapon and attempt to stab someone. The shuffling could indicate something, perhaps someone not very good at stealth? If anyone was wearing major robes I'd be looking at them but no-one is so I???
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy Good idea. . . (Literally has nothing to add but wants to congratulate a person anyway.)
@UnicornCrazy Good idea. . . (Literally has nothing to add but wants to congratulate a person anyway.)
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 ... 438 439 440 441 442 ... 765 766