Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 765 766
(Agent2xq has changed their username to RedCode)
(Agent2xq has changed their username to RedCode)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@Poliwag3903
Thanks!

@RedCode
Hi! Game sixteen is starting, could you please sign up with your form or ping Starwindrider if you are stepping out?
@Poliwag3903
Thanks!

@RedCode
Hi! Game sixteen is starting, could you please sign up with your form or ping Starwindrider if you are stepping out?
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Username: RedCode Dragon Name: Oliander Gender: Female Breed: Guardian Rank: Starmapper Image:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58328967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583290/58328967_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Oliander is an astronomer. She watches and tracks the stars of the night sky and teaches younger dragons to do the same. She was apprenticed to a healer in her younger days, which is the reason for her green markings along her body. Oliander is quiet and observant, watching everything that goes on with a serious aura about her. She does not take kindly to child's play and foolishness, especially among her students. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes (so sorry for my late submission, I didn't even realize due to my user change...)
Username: RedCode
Dragon Name: Oliander
Breed: Guardian
Image:58328967_350.png
Short Description: Oliander is an astronomer. She watches and tracks the stars of the night sky and teaches younger dragons to do the same. She was apprenticed to a healer in her younger days, which is the reason for her green markings along her body. Oliander is quiet and observant, watching everything that goes on with a serious aura about her. She does not take kindly to child's play and foolishness, especially among her students.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes

(so sorry for my late submission, I didn't even realize due to my user change...)
I'll put something here one day.
(No problem!)

:)
(No problem!)

:)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@MediaeLycan @TheAceOfSpades @unicornponies @Arilia @Tynethyne

Ya'll are up in this round, please submit your form within 48 hours!

@Starwindrider
I've started filling in gaps
@MediaeLycan @TheAceOfSpades @unicornponies @Arilia @Tynethyne

Ya'll are up in this round, please submit your form within 48 hours!

@Starwindrider
I've started filling in gaps
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Username: MediaeLycan Dragon Name: Igneae Gender: Male Breed: Wildclaw Rank: Apprentice Knight Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621936/62193540_350.png[/img] Short Description: Igneae originally came from a Water Clan. He had to watch his life being swept away be a current when he was just a hatchling. Surviving alone, he wandered for a while before discovering the Alium Clan. He was found by Papilio, the Captain of the Guard on a training march. He admired the Skydancer and their skills and when he was old enough, joined the Guard. He is a good fighter and tries to help others, but can be quite jumpy when it comes to large bodies of water. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes. I would like to point out that I am FR+8, so I may seem to be inactive. I will try and post when I can.
Username: MediaeLycan
Dragon Name: Igneae
Breed: Wildclaw
Image: 62193540_350.png
Short Description: Igneae originally came from a Water Clan. He had to watch his life being swept away be a current when he was just a hatchling. Surviving alone, he wandered for a while before discovering the Alium Clan. He was found by Papilio, the Captain of the Guard on a training march. He admired the Skydancer and their skills and when he was old enough, joined the Guard. He is a good fighter and tries to help others, but can be quite jumpy when it comes to large bodies of water.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes. I would like to point out that I am FR+8, so I may seem to be inactive. I will try and post when I can.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60857369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608574/60857369_350.png[/img][/url] Username: Arilia Dragon Name: Candice Gender: Female Breed: Fae Rank: Seer (Not the in-game role, the in-RP role) Image: [see above] Short Description: Candice doesn’t express emotions much as even a regular Fae. It’s pretty hard to see what she’s thinking. She’s generally not fast to jump to conclusions. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.
60857369_350.png
Username: Arilia
Dragon Name: Candice
Breed: Fae
Image: [see above]
Short Description: Candice doesn’t express emotions much as even a regular Fae. It’s pretty hard to see what she’s thinking. She’s generally not fast to jump to conclusions.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
[b]Username[/b]: unicornponies [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Seraphine [b]Gender[/b]: male, he/him [b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]Rank[/b]: Courier [b]Image[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45286105] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45286105&skin=0&apparel=29221,23144,23147,27766,2466,31685,28998,26855,3625,3634&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Outfit shown is not on the actual dragon, but it is his plan. (Take the image shown as his appearance) [b]Short Description[/b]: Peaceful by nature, Seraphine is often calm and collected. He is not, however, very good at contact with multiple dragons at once. He often needs someone close to him relay his words to others, as he otherwise falls silent due to his occasional mutism. He has been able to make peace with a few clans over the years even with this issue, and still remains in contact with a few. He has few close friends, keeping his amphithere for company. He almost always has an opinion on something, but is often too nervous to voice it. He knows little in the ways of magic, though can fly far distances and survive a long while without food or water. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?[/b]: yep!
Username: unicornponies
Dragon Name: Seraphine
Breed: Wildclaw
Image:
dragon?did=45286105&skin=0&apparel=29221,23144,23147,27766,2466,31685,28998,26855,3625,3634&xt=dressing.png

Outfit shown is not on the actual dragon, but it is his plan. (Take the image shown as his appearance)

Short Description: Peaceful by nature, Seraphine is often calm and collected. He is not, however, very good at contact with multiple dragons at once. He often needs someone close to him relay his words to others, as he otherwise falls silent due to his occasional mutism. He has been able to make peace with a few clans over the years even with this issue, and still remains in contact with a few. He has few close friends, keeping his amphithere for company. He almost always has an opinion on something, but is often too nervous to voice it. He knows little in the ways of magic, though can fly far distances and survive a long while without food or water.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: yep!
mHUvNoS.png
[b]Username[/b]: Argathakul [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Vega [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Breed[/b]: Banescale [b]Rank[/b]: Electric Anomaly [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [b]Image[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=41&winggene=55&wings=77&auth=6638464e2c7308a6ad628bdbe921430609ab8b75&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Short Description[/b]: Vega is relatively devious, thanks to his wanderlust after hatching with the other banescales when they were re-introduced to the world, as well as his Lightning/Shadow typing. Vega tolerates other dragons, but is afraid of accidentally electrocuting them with the lightning that runs across his body and lights up his many eyes. Consequentially, Vega is completely immune to lightning based attacks. In addition to that, he always keeps some of his eyes open while he sleeps, ever aware of danger, thanks to the dangers he's fought at the Forbidden Portal. If he is attacked, he will take to the sky and fire a barrage of electricity from his eyes and mouth. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?[/b]: Yes!
Username: Argathakul
Dragon Name: Vega
Breed: Banescale
Image: dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=41&winggene=55&wings=77&auth=6638464e2c7308a6ad628bdbe921430609ab8b75&dummyext=prev.png

Short Description: Vega is relatively devious, thanks to his wanderlust after hatching with the other banescales when they were re-introduced to the world, as well as his Lightning/Shadow typing. Vega tolerates other dragons, but is afraid of accidentally electrocuting them with the lightning that runs across his body and lights up his many eyes. Consequentially, Vega is completely immune to lightning based attacks. In addition to that, he always keeps some of his eyes open while he sleeps, ever aware of danger, thanks to the dangers he's fought at the Forbidden Portal. If he is attacked, he will take to the sky and fire a barrage of electricity from his eyes and mouth.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes!
toaster
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 765 766