Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ2020] Befriend the Field Critters
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Thank you for hosting this event, it was really fun and I haven't written for any of my dragons in a while so it was a great opportunity for me to get back into it! (and this was also my first time writing for Michel)

I loved reading the new encounters every day and coming up with an RP minus one day oops, and I hope everyone here had a great Brightshine Jubilee! ^^
Thank you for hosting this event, it was really fun and I haven't written for any of my dragons in a while so it was a great opportunity for me to get back into it! (and this was also my first time writing for Michel)

I loved reading the new encounters every day and coming up with an RP minus one day oops, and I hope everyone here had a great Brightshine Jubilee! ^^
n2Yio0g.png
Thank you for hosting! I had a wonderful adventure [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for hosting! I had a wonderful adventure
Wow! I didn't expect to win anything! I didn't realize there were prizes! Well, thank you to Watercolour for hosting this amazing event, I had a ton of fun!

My picks are:
Saturday
Monday

Hope you all had fun!
Wow! I didn't expect to win anything! I didn't realize there were prizes! Well, thank you to Watercolour for hosting this amazing event, I had a ton of fun!

My picks are:
Saturday
Monday

Hope you all had fun!
Oh, woah, I placed! Thank you all for hosting this - the writing has been such a pleasure to read, the riddles were challenging and rewarding, and the creativity in design was amazing!

I would like "I've befriended a critter on monday!", please. Cinnamon was actually my favorite of the duo, but Vanilla comes with an accent that's going straight on one of my Guardians!
Oh, woah, I placed! Thank you all for hosting this - the writing has been such a pleasure to read, the riddles were challenging and rewarding, and the creativity in design was amazing!

I would like "I've befriended a critter on monday!", please. Cinnamon was actually my favorite of the duo, but Vanilla comes with an accent that's going straight on one of my Guardians!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Ah, let's hope I do this right.
1. Saturday
2. Friday
3. Tuesday
Ah, let's hope I do this right.
1. Saturday
2. Friday
3. Tuesday
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
Thanks so much for the event I had a blast! Happy brightshine!
Thanks so much for the event I had a blast! Happy brightshine!
its okay
Cowboy cheers loudly with his new friends, celebrating and hugging Jasmine. He'll never forget them, and who knows. Maybe he'll be able to bring his one of his new family here in the future. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61004735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610048/61004735_350.png[/img][/url][/center] When he departs for his home, he leaves with a glow. ~~~~~ Congrats to the winners, and thank you for host this event for BSJ! It was my first one, and I loved this event :D
Cowboy cheers loudly with his new friends, celebrating and hugging Jasmine. He'll never forget them, and who knows. Maybe he'll be able to bring his one of his new family here in the future.
61004735_350.png
When he departs for his home, he leaves with a glow.

~~~~~
Congrats to the winners, and thank you for host this event for BSJ! It was my first one, and I loved this event :D
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
Thank you for the event!

1.Saturday
2. Sunday
3. Monday
4. Thursday

Thank you for the event!

1.Saturday
2. Sunday
3. Monday
4. Thursday

Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
Thank you so much for this fun! :) I know how hard it is to run an event and how fulfilling it can be to see others having fun at something you worked on so long. Good job! <3

Congrats to all the winners! :)
Thank you so much for this fun! :) I know how hard it is to run an event and how fulfilling it can be to see others having fun at something you worked on so long. Good job! <3

Congrats to all the winners! :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Congrats to all the winners!!!! And thank you for hosting this wonderful event! I had so much fun and loved all your creativity :D
Congrats to all the winners!!!! And thank you for hosting this wonderful event! I had so much fun and loved all your creativity :D
853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png Transmasc
he/him
FR+9
Bird & bug enthusiast
Familiar collector
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36