Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8541 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 16087 16088
anxiety is making my brain screem
anxiety is making my brain screem
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
i should buy a fan, it's 5 am and i'm roasting.
i should buy a fan, it's 5 am and i'm roasting.
yeep yeep yeep yeep yeep yeeep YEEP
yeep yeep yeep yeep yeep yeeep YEEP
hey so how come almost every artist in the world or people who like to draw have either a super harsh self critic or just hate what they drew as soon as they're done/the next day??
hey so how come almost every artist in the world or people who like to draw have either a super harsh self critic or just hate what they drew as soon as they're done/the next day??
Boy have I got something to say, and I don’t think the people I want to tell will like it. Kim Wooseok’s solo stans are a force to be reckoned with, like Danity before them, and if we could just get them interested in Up10tion we’d never have to worry about getting music show wins. But TOP Media clearly doesn’t understand marketing, since they’re keeping the members who are popular solo by themselves, and letting Up10tion disappear with no comebacks. If we had a full comeback with Wooshin and Jinhyuk it would be smooth sailing from there! Even without Jinhoo we’d be set! He’d be proud of his boys even if he can’t be on stage with them.
But Wooseok stans haven’t heard of Up10tion, or if they have they’re uninterested. I’m so sad.
Boy have I got something to say, and I don’t think the people I want to tell will like it. Kim Wooseok’s solo stans are a force to be reckoned with, like Danity before them, and if we could just get them interested in Up10tion we’d never have to worry about getting music show wins. But TOP Media clearly doesn’t understand marketing, since they’re keeping the members who are popular solo by themselves, and letting Up10tion disappear with no comebacks. If we had a full comeback with Wooshin and Jinhyuk it would be smooth sailing from there! Even without Jinhoo we’d be set! He’d be proud of his boys even if he can’t be on stage with them.
But Wooseok stans haven’t heard of Up10tion, or if they have they’re uninterested. I’m so sad.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
minecraft time......
minecraft time......
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
god im so excited to see what a PRECURSOR LOOKS LIKE, THE ONES WE INVESTIGATED AS A CREW MEMBER ON THE AURORA, THE ONES WHO LEAKED A LOT OF THE KHARAA BACTERIUM ONTO PLANET 4546B, THE ONES WHO MADE WARPERS,THE ONES WHO ARE THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN REASON FOR SUBNAUTICA, FOR TAKING DOWN THE AURORA, THE DEGASI, THE SUNBEAM AND WHO ELSE KNOWS oh my god it's MARGUERIT FROM THE DEGASI SHE'S BEEN HERE FOR OVER 10 YEARS HELLO
god im so excited to see what a PRECURSOR LOOKS LIKE, THE ONES WE INVESTIGATED AS A CREW MEMBER ON THE AURORA, THE ONES WHO LEAKED A LOT OF THE KHARAA BACTERIUM ONTO PLANET 4546B, THE ONES WHO MADE WARPERS,THE ONES WHO ARE THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN REASON FOR SUBNAUTICA, FOR TAKING DOWN THE AURORA, THE DEGASI, THE SUNBEAM AND WHO ELSE KNOWS oh my god it's MARGUERIT FROM THE DEGASI SHE'S BEEN HERE FOR OVER 10 YEARS HELLO
DtBIuzC.png
I really should work on my art fight refs, but i reaaaallly like wrapping myself in a blanket burrito right now...
I really should work on my art fight refs, but i reaaaallly like wrapping myself in a blanket burrito right now...
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
i'm a scatterbrained moron

gimme a new brain cause this one's broken as all hell
i'm a scatterbrained moron

gimme a new brain cause this one's broken as all hell
I wonder how he's doing. It's been a long time since we last sent each other DMs. Doesn't help that the only server that both of us were on got axed. I guess he hasn't been able to contact me since I briefly had it set so that only friends could DM me, and he wasn't on my friend list. Doesn't help that I changed my username, so he probably didn't recognize me and closed DMs on his end.

...I hope he's doing alright, at least.
I wonder how he's doing. It's been a long time since we last sent each other DMs. Doesn't help that the only server that both of us were on got axed. I guess he hasn't been able to contact me since I briefly had it set so that only friends could DM me, and he wasn't on my friend list. Doesn't help that I changed my username, so he probably didn't recognize me and closed DMs on his end.

...I hope he's doing alright, at least.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 8541 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 16087 16088