Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8543 8544 8545 8546 8547 ... 16124 16125
FALLIN DONT FEEL SO BAD WHEN I KNOW YOU FALLEN THIS WAY TOO -
FALLIN DONT FEEL SO BAD WHEN I KNOW YOU FALLEN THIS WAY TOO -
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
i got too confident in my art abilities and have once again been cursed with Can't Draw Disease
i got too confident in my art abilities and have once again been cursed with Can't Draw Disease
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I am so exhausted and I still have to get up early-ish again tomorrow. [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
I am so exhausted and I still have to get up early-ish again tomorrow.
PJb908Z.png
One of the worst feelings in the world are seeing your loved ones constantly make terrible decisions and being able to do nothing about it.
One of the worst feelings in the world are seeing your loved ones constantly make terrible decisions and being able to do nothing about it.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Why, body? Why do you hate me? You like chocolate. Chocolate makes you feel good. Chocolate helps your depression. And yet you've decided that chocolate is also going to be a migraine trigger for us. Seriously?

I'm hoping I don't have to cut it out entirely.
Why, body? Why do you hate me? You like chocolate. Chocolate makes you feel good. Chocolate helps your depression. And yet you've decided that chocolate is also going to be a migraine trigger for us. Seriously?

I'm hoping I don't have to cut it out entirely.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
god kill me my nail broke- the rest of them are very long and this one is just bald
god kill me my nail broke- the rest of them are very long and this one is just bald
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
So apparently my constant need to chew ice isn't normal??? Don't think it's an eating disorder thing, though; it's just fun to crunch.
So apparently my constant need to chew ice isn't normal??? Don't think it's an eating disorder thing, though; it's just fun to crunch.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
just gathered enough courage to change flights and I gotta say — wind is really great so far!
just gathered enough courage to change flights and I gotta say — wind is really great so far!
o1jrXWY.png
Head full, many thoughts
Head full, many thoughts
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Regretting regretting having regrets about regretting regretting about having regrets
Regretting regretting having regrets about regretting regretting about having regrets
Hello there!
1 2 ... 8543 8544 8545 8546 8547 ... 16124 16125